- 1999 mercury grand marquis gs sedan 4-door 4.6l(US $4,900.00)
- 2008 tan leather remote entry usb port steering controls lifetime warranty
- 1999 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l(US $2,500.00)
- 2000 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l
- 1997 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l
- 1985 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 5.0l
- 2004 mercury grand marquis gs leather, only 88k miles (ford crown victoria twin)
- As is no warranty as is no warranty(US $4,995.00)
- 2004 mercury grand marquis ls limited premium sedan 4-door 4.6l(US $6,200.00)
- Very nice mercury grand marquis ls-low miles, leather, great inside & out!(US $3,900.00)
- 2007 mercury grand marquis ls premium 6-pass leather texas direct auto(US $10,780.00)
- 1995 mercury grand marquis custom(US $6,500.00)
- 2007 ls used 4.6l v8 16v automatic rwd sedan
- 2005 mercury grand marquis *7500 orginal miles* fully loaded* super rare* mint!!(US $12,000.00)
- 2004 mercury grand marquis, needs body work(US $2,000.00)
- 2001 mercury grand marquis gs sedan 4-door 4.6l
- 1999 mercury grand marquis gs sedan 4-door 4.6l
- 1999 mercury grand marquis ls 6-pass leather only 44k texas direct auto(US $6,980.00)
- Ls premium 4.6l cd leather bench seat power pedals & seats cd player super clean
- 1996 mercury grand marquis gs sedan 4-door 4.6l(US $1,950.00)
- 2000 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l(US $6,500.00)
- 2007 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l(US $4,450.00)
- 1999 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l
- 1970 mercury convertible
- Gs 4.6l cloth bench seat air conditioning ultra low miles cassette cruise
- 1998 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l(US $3,500.00)
- 2004 mercury grand marquis gs sedan 4-door 4.6l
- 1998 mercury grand marquis sport sedan
- 2005 mercury grand marquis gs sedan 4-door 4.6l
- 1978 mercury grand marquis 4dr low mileage for year and runs great(US $4,900.00)
- Leather -- wood grain -- cruise control
- Ls ethanol - ffv 4.6l leather cd air conditioning power seats power windows abs
- 1999 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l(US $3,500.00)
- 2000 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l
- 2001 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l(US $5,000.00)
- 2000 mercury marquis limited - stunning condition(US $2,995.00)
- 2001 mercury grand marquis ls low miles leather non smoker fl niada certified(US $6,900.00)
- 2002 mercury grand marquis low miles leather 1 owner non smoker niada certified(US $8,900.00)
- 2002 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l
- 1997 mercury grand marguis(US $3,200.00)
- Only 20k miles super clean gs edition cloth interior 4.6l v8 rear wheel drive
- 2003 mercury grand marquis black 16,000 miles one owner
- 2007 mercury grand marquis gs sedan 4-door 4.6l rebuilt title salvage water(US $6,495.00)
- 2003 mercury grand marquis ls sedan 4-door 4.6l(US $5,000.00)
- 2008 gs,v8 4.6l ,cd,cloth seats only 45k miles(US $10,588.00)
- 2002 mercury grand marquis gs sedan 4-door 4.6l
- 2000 mercury grand marquis gs ***no accidents***very low miles***no reserve***
- 1976 mercury grand marquis coupe low reserve must sell documented marti report
- Clean(US $8,500.00)
- Mercury grand marquis gs sedan 4-door(US $1,000.00)
- Mercury grand marquis ls(US $2,000.00)
- Mercury grand marquis limousine, limo(US $2,000.00)
- Mercury grand marquis estate sale!(US $2,000.00)
- Mercury grand marquis gs(US $2,500.00)
- 1957 mercury colony park(US $20,100.00)
- Clean(US $4,400.00)
- Mercury grand marquis 8 cylinder(US $2,500.00)
- 2009 mercury grand marquis ls(US $2,900.00)
- 2005 mercury grand marquis ultimate gold edition(US $2,900.00)
Mercury Grand Marquis Price Analytics
About Mercury Grand Marquis
Auto blogTue, 04 Nov 2014
Tue, 07 Oct 2014
Ford has announced five separate recalls, affecting 202,000 vehicles built between 2005 and 2014.
It's not been a great couple of weeks for Ford. On October 30, the company announced a 205,000-unit recall, and yesterday, it was revealed that the Ford brand's year-over-year sales were down over 5,000 units while the company itself was down 3,000 units over through October. Now, the company has announced five separate recalls affecting 202,000 vehicles built between 2005 and 2014.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is opening an investigation into the 2010-2012 Ford Fusion, Fusion Hybrid and Lincoln MKZ, the 2012 MKZ Hybrid and 2011 Mercury Milan because the agency has hundreds of complaints of electric power steering failure in these models.
According to NHTSA's data, it has received 508 complaints of the power steering allegedly suddenly malfunctioning and resulting in increased effort to turn the wheel. In four incidents, these failures resulted in loss of control and crashes. According to the reports, in some cases a power steering warning message came on as the fault occurred, and other times the system restored itself by turning off and then restarting the vehicle. NHTSA said it has also received further field report data from Ford, but that information hasn't been publicly released yet.
For the moment, there isn't a recall for this failure on these models. NHTSA is just investigating them to "assess the scope, frequency and safety consequences of the alleged defect," and the agency says an estimated 938,000 vehicles could potentially be affected.
Ford is recalling about 70,209 examples of the 2005-2008 Ford Escape Hybrid and the 2006-2008 Mercury Mariner Hybrid because the cooling pumps for their hybrid systems could fail.
According to the company's defect notice, it's possible for the original "Motor Electronics Coolant (MEC) Pump" to wear out and fail, which would could cause the hybrid system to overheat. If this happens, the vehicle goes into a safety mode that takes away most or all of its power. However, braking and steering still operate normally. After cooling down, the affected models restart normally. The company says that it's not aware of any accidents or injuries related to this problem.
Ford will begin repairing the vehicles in late October, and dealers will be installing improved, brushless pumps on the affected models at no charge to owners. If drivers had their pumps fail before this recall, they can contact Ford for a possible reimbursement. Scroll down to read the recall announcement from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration or download the full defect notice as a PDF, here.
These days, when you buy a new car, it's not unreasonable to expect a certain period of free maintenance to come along as well. Sometimes this is through the life of the warranty, in other cases a little less. But Ford Motor Company is going beyond those deals for at least one part of its cars. As of now, if you buy a set of Motorcraft brake pads for a Ford, Lincoln or Mercury model, you get free replacements for as long as you own the vehicle. The offer is good at Ford or Lincoln dealers and Quick Lane Tire & Auto Centers.
"We will replace the pads for as long as you own the vehicle," said Elizabeth Weigandt to Autoblog. She did clarify that the Motorcraft pads are generally for models from the '90s or newer. Also, to take advantage of this program, a person must return to the same dealer each time to get the free parts.
Of course, Ford isn't just handing out brake pads to anyone who walks by; there are certain stipulations. First, the components have to be worn down to less than three millimeters to be eligible, and the buyer still has to pay for the labor to install them. If the model is used as a fleet vehicle for commercial purposes like as a taxi or limousine, this offer also doesn't apply; the same thing for racecars. On the plus side, if you recently bought a set of pads from one of the participating locations, you're still in luck. The deal covers parts purchased as of July 1.
There may be more steering woes for the Ford Crown Victoria. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has opened a preliminary evaluation into the Crown Vic and Mercury Grand Marquis from the 2004 to 2007 model years and the Mercury Marauder for the 2004 and 2005 model years because the steering shaft can jam. The issue could potentially affect an estimated 500,000 vehicles.
According to the regulator, there is a possibility that the driver's side heat shield for the exhaust manifold can rust, dislodge, and then wedge into the steering shaft. If this occurs, it leads to a situation where the driver can no longer control the car.
NHTSA has received five complaints of this happening, including one alleged case with an injury. In that situation, the car was driving onto the highway, lost control and rolled over. One occupant was hurt in the accident.
Here is your chance to own your very own piece of greased lightning. Well, not the Greased Lighting, it's actually the black, flamed 1949 Mercury convertible that races against John Travolta in the classic 1978 movie Grease, and it's for auction on eBay Motors.
While it appeared in the film's exciting drag race in a Los Angeles storm drain, the hot rod was reportedly lost until last year, when the seller found it as a shell. He verified that it was the actual car with original builder, Eddie Paul, and sent the car for a complete restoration.
The auction includes original parts like the exhaust tips used in the movie and bent bumper from when it hit Travolta's car in the scene. The restorer recreated the scorpion stickers on the doors, razor hubcaps and license plate. He also installed a 1949 Mercury 255-cubic-inch (4.2-liter), flathead V8 and three-speed manual transmission with overdrive.
The Detroit News is reporting that Ford will recall some 370,000 Crown Victoria (pictured), Mercury Grand Marquis and Lincoln Town Car vehicles from model years 2005 through 2011, for an issue regarding the lower intermediate steering shaft. 355,000 of the vehicles in question were sold in the US, with the other 15,000 sold in Canada.
The report indicates that corrosion of the lower intermediate steering shaft could cause a "loss of steering," presumably because of a partial or complete failure of the part. The report points out the dealers will inspect and replace the offending steering component for recalled cars, and may also secure a lower steering column bearing and replace the upper intermediate steering shaft as needed. The company is unaware of any reports of the faulty part causing any accidents or injuries.
Ford helpfully lists states in which corrosion is more likely to have taken place, mostly in the Snow Belt, as you might guess. Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, Wisconsin, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia are listed.
A national law firm, Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP, has filed a proposed class action lawsuit whose presupposition is that MyFord Touch is defective. Specifically, the complaint states that the system - as well as the MyLincoln Touch and MyMercury Touch clones - often freeze, fail to respond to voice or touch commands and have issues connecting to mobile phones.
According to Hagens Berman managing partner Steve Berman, MyFord Touch is a theoretically "brilliant idea" that falls short in actual execution. Said Berman in a press release, "In reality, the system is fundamentally flawed, failing to reliably provide functionality, amounting to an inconvenience at best, and a serious safety issue at worst."
Other MFT issues enumerated within the 41-page filing include problems controlling the window defroster, rear-view camera and navigation system. The suit maintains that Ford is aware of the problem but has yet to submit a workable and acceptable solution to MFT customers. Scroll down if you'd like to read the full press release.
It's taken four years of study, but the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has finally closed the books on its investigation into rollaway accusations surrounding 1.56-million Ford SUV models.
The probe, which centered on the 2002-2005 Ford Explorer, 2002-2005 Mercury Mountaineer and 2003-2005 Lincoln Aviator, ends without the federal agency calling for a recall. According to The Detroit News, the investigation was closed due to a "low number of complaints" - NHTSA documented 180 such complaints that resulted in 14 crashes and six minor injuries, but the number of incidents have been slowing. The suspected defect rate for the trucks' automatic transmissions was found to be 4.4 per 100,000 units, and the brake-shift interlock mechanism failure rate was judged to be even lower at 3.4 per 100k.
The rust issue in the rear wheel wells of 2004-2007 Ford Freestar and Mercury Monterey minivans has finally led to a recall. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration began an investigation into the matter in 2011, said investigation being upgraded to an engineering analysis a year later while NHTSA tried to figure out how many model years should be included in the assessment.
Ford has decided to recall all of the 230,000 minivans potentially affected, namely those sold in salt-belt states and countries like Canada. The excess rust in the rear wheel wells was also able to prevent the third-row seats from locking to the floor of the minivan. To repair the problem, owners can take their minivans to dealers, and the dealers will place new panels in the wheel wells, replace the third-row seat mounting brackets and relocate the latches to an area away from any corrosion.
Ford says it will begin notifying owners during the last week of March.