- Mercedes c300 sport/ navigation(US $19,500.00)
- Low miles,priced to sell,well maintained,we finance,call 713-789-0000 now!!!!!!!(US $13,999.00)
- 2008 mercedes c63 amg navigation hids sunroof 451 hp ipod heated leather 65k(US $31,977.00)
- 2010 mercedes-benz c-class c300 4matic sport v6 sedan repairable rebuilder(US $8,995.00)
- 16k mi 1 owner 11 mercedes c300 4matic sport heat seat premium factory warranty(US $19,995.00)
- 18k mi 1 owner 11 mercedes c300 4matic sport heat seat premium factory warranty(US $19,995.00)
- 2003 mercedes-benz c230 kompressor coupe 2-door 1.8l supercharged(US $5,971.00)
- 2007 c230 sport used 2.5l v6 24v automatic(US $7,900.00)
- 2010 mercedes benz c300 luxury navigation moonroof low miles best buy(US $19,900.00)
- 2005 mercedes-benz c55 amg mars red *well maintained*(US $19,900.00)
- 2008 mercedes c63amg, only 19k miles, 450hp 6.2l v8, multimedia package, 1-owner(US $39,900.00)
- 10k miles sport p1 multimedia package 45k msrp excellent condition wow(US $31,900.00)
- Mercedes-benz c-class 250 coupe(US $21,250.00)
- 1973 mercedes-benz 280(US $11,950.00)
- Clean amg sport package staggered giovanna alloys panoramic sunroof finance low(US $22,995.00)
- Repaireable rebuildable salvage lot drives great project builder fixer loaded(US $16,900.00)
- 4dr sedan c300 sport 4matic c-class p01 premium i package, multimedia package w/(US $24,998.00)
- 2009 mercedes-benz c-class 3.5l sport(US $22,991.00)
- 2008 mercedes-benz c300 4matic lux awd sunroof only 40k miles!!!!(US $17,399.00)
- 2004 04 mercedes c 240 florida driven low miles clean(US $7,900.00)
- 2001 mercedes-benz c240 base sedan 4-door 2.6l
- 2009 mercedes-benz c300 4matic sport sedan 4-door 3.0l(US $16,500.00)
- 4dr sedan c300 4matic c-class new automatic gasoline 2.0l 4 cyl black(US $49,570.00)
- 2003 mercedes benz c230 *north carolina car*
- Mercedes-benz c230 coupe(US $8,500.00)
- 2005 mercedes benz c230 sport kompressor sedan 1.8l i4
- 2012 mercedes c250 c 250 sport low reserve damaged wrecked rebuildable salvage !(US $16,900.00)
- 2012 mercedes-benz c300 4-matic sport sedan, wht/blk, nav, keyless go, rear cam
- 2011 mercedes-benz c63 amg renntech 517hp 1-owner 22k miles(US $49,995.00)
- 2005 mercedes-benz c55 amg base sedan 4-door 5.5l black on black loaded(US $14,000.00)
- 10 c300 sport-65k-heated seats-alloy wheels-sunroof-finance price only(US $16,995.00)
- 2013 mercedes-benz c250 sport p1 sunroof navigation 19k texas direct auto(US $27,980.00)
- 12 c63-39k-amg development pkg-gps-back cam-xm radio-sunroof-finance price only(US $42,995.00)
- 2014 mercedes benz c250 1k miles mint condition salvage w hist pics rebuilt(US $23,995.00)
- 2002 mercedes-benz c32 amg original owner,excellent condition w/factory warranty(US $15,000.00)
- 2010 mercedes-benz c300 sport sedan 4-door 3.0l standard(US $25,900.00)
- 2011 mercedes-benz c300(US $16,989.00)
- 2010 mercedes-benz c300 sport sedan 4-door 3.0l(US $14,000.00)
- 2010 mercedes-benz c300 sport automatic sunroof 53k mi texas direct auto(US $19,980.00)
- 2002 mercedes-benz c-class sport wagon c320(US $4,999.00)
- C230 4dr sport sedan 2.5l c-class bargain corner low miles manual gasoline 2.5l(US $12,380.00)
- 2006 mercedes c230(US $8,400.00)
- 4dr sdn c300 sport 4matic c-class p01 premium i package, heated front seats low(US $24,756.00)
- C-class 4dr sedan c300 sport 4matic c-class p01 premium i package, multimedia pk(US $25,327.00)
- 1995 mercedes-benz c36 amg super clean service rec(US $10,888.00)
- 2010 mercedes c-63 amg low miles !(US $43,500.00)
- Pristine 08 mars red only 25k c300 amg sport $36k msrp p1, ipod free ship w/ bin(US $21,900.00)
- 2009 mercedes c300 - rebuildable salvage ***no reserve**
- 2012 white sport! sunroof texas auto power control bluetooth leather warranty(US $26,988.00)
- 4dr sedan c250 sport rwd c-class low miles automatic gasoline 1.8l 16-valve i4 t(US $27,292.00)
- 09 c300 4matic sport multi media premium 2 navigation xenon sirius rare opts(US $19,995.00)
- 1996 mercedes benz c280 - white - 4 door sedan(US $2,995.00)
- 2011 mercedes-benz c-class - $23499(US $23,499.00)
- 2006 mercedes-benz c-class 230 84k miles extra clean new car trade sarasota fl(US $8,855.00)
- 2012 mercedes-benz c250 sport turbocharged sunroof 71k texas direct auto(US $19,980.00)
- 2012 mercedes-benz c300 fully loaded- great deal!! private seller(US $27,000.00)
- C43/c55* *clk55 engine* hps 2 supercharger* headers* exhaust* coilovers* carbon(US $18,888.00)
- 2012 c250 amg sport package | premium | navigation $40k msrp(US $24,935.00)
- 2012 mercedes-benz c300 sport(US $24,995.00)
- C 300 sport 6-speed manual extremely rare: loaded with every available option
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Price Analytics
About Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Auto blogMon, 11 Nov 2013 18:29:00 EST
Mercedes-Benz will make a return to the inline-six-cylinder engine game, according to a report from the UK's AutoCar. It's not clear what's prompting the phasing out of the current array of V6s.
We'll see the first inline-six from Mercedes in next-generation E-Class, set to debut in 2016. Following that, it'll arrive as part of a mid-cycle refresh for the C-Class in 2017. What's particularly special about the new inline-six is its modular nature, which will allow Mercedes to eventually spinoff three- and four-cylinder options, with the three-pot arriving alongside the new inline-six.
In other news, AutoCar uncovered some details on the next C-Class AMG, which will ditch its excellent 6.2-liter, AMG V8 in favor of a 4.0-liter, twin-turbocharged V8, although we've already told you about that. What we didn't know at the time, though, was that the 4.0-liter would be paired first with a new, seven-speed AMG Speedshift transmission and offer all-wheel drive. AC also reports that a nine-speed Speedshift is in the works.
Records, as the say, are made to be broken. Whether that's cramming the most hot dogs down your gullet, running a faster mile, or yes, driving across the United States, odds are that there's someone out there wants to eat more, run faster or drive harder. Speaking of that last example, the record for driving from a set location on the east coast, in particular the Red Ball Garage in Manhattan to the Portofino Hotel in Redondo Beach, CA, has been one that has fascinated gearheads since a guy named Cannonball Baker made the trek from New York to LA in 53 hours, 30 minutes, in 1933.
The competition saw its glory days when Car and Driver's Brock Yates came up with the Cannonball Baker Sea-To-Shining Sea Memorial Trophy Dash (more affectionately known as the Cannonball Run), although the record was most recently set by Alex Roy and his 32-hour, seven-minute trek behind the wheel of a BMW M5 in 2006. Now, there's a new champion, who made the trip from east to west in a scarcely imaginable 28 hours and 50 minutes, behind the wheel of a 2004 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG. That's works out to an average speed of 98 miles per hour over the course of 2,813.7 miles.
His name is Ed Bolian, and Jalopnik has a writeup of the epic voyage that details everything from the history of the Cannonball Run to Bolian's preparation and trouble finding co-drivers, to the trip itself. It is well worth a read.
A few weeks ago, we brought you news from the launch of the Aston Martin Vanquish Volante that the British brand, which is formally known as Aston Martin Lagonda, was still planning on going ahead with a Lagonda-badged crossover. Now comes word that that vehicle could very well be based on a Mercedes-Benz M-Class.
When the first Lagonda Concept debuted at the 2009 Geneva Motor Show, it sat on a Mercedes-Benz GL-Class platform, some four years before Aston Martin and Mercedes-AMG deal was inked. And with that partnership, which will see Aston Martin gain access to AMG electrics and "bespoke, V8 powertrains," the opportunities for platform sharing are many.
Dr. Ulrich Bez, the boss of Aston Martin, told the UK's AutoCar, "I look at what Porsche is doing with the 911 as its core business and then it is able to do models like the Cayenne based on the Volkswagen Touareg. It is good business." We've said many times that we'll tolerate exotic CUVs and SUVs if it means keeping the beloved core models alive, which has been the case with Porsche. We see no reason Aston Martin wouldn't be able to do the same.
When Toyota snags 30,000 Corolla orders over a three-month span, it's entirely possible we're in the midst of a global economic collapse and that the end is nigh. That's because the scale for Toyota is so very large. Mercedes-Benz, on the other hand, operates on a much smaller scale, particularly when we talk about its higher-end models, like the S-Class.
In 2012, Mercedes sold 65,000 of its flagship sedans in Germany and the EU. That's 178 units per day, for 365 days. Based on that, you can imagine the excitement at Stuttgart when it accepted 30,000 orders for the new S-Class in just three months. That's an average of 333 per day on a continent with a notoriously shaky economy. Now, admittedly, this enthusiasm could wane as the refitted S-Class becomes more common and Mercedes achieves market saturation in Europe's many chauffeur and livery services, but Mercedes isn't choosing to look at it that way.
"The new S-Class has already jumped back into the lead in terms of new vehicle registrations in Germany and its neighboring European countries," Mercedes-Benz head of sales and marketing, Ola Kaellenius, said in a statement last week.
If there's one thing we've learned from the latest video from Drive, it's that the combination of Chris Harris and David Coulthard will produce some very quotable moments. Take this exchange, for example.
DC: "We are by some way the slowest."
CH: "But we're in a class of three cars, apparently."
Japan's Suzuka circuit is a great track that all the drivers love, but it doesn't usually provide the most thrilling, head-to-head racing. Where it does excel, however, is with surprises and "What just happened there?!" moments, and this year it was no different.
It started with Mark Webber in his Infiniti Red Bull Racing out-qualifying his teammate Sebastian Vettel for the first time this year. They were followed closely by Lewis Hamilton in the first Mercedes-AMG Petronas, the still-solid Romain Grosjean again outdoing teammate Kimi Räikkönen, Felipe Massa racing for another seat in Formula One and putting his Ferrari in fifth, then Nico Rosberg in the second Mercedes, Nico Hülkenberg in the first Sauber, Fernando Alonso in the second Ferrari, and Räikkönen continuing to do himself no favors by qualifying tenth.
For the second year in a row, the lights going out was the cue to start the first corner action...
Brazil is the place to be, apparently. Toyota has been investing in the South American country, as has BMW, which announced a $261 million investment in October 2012, on the heels of an Audi factory announcement in San José Chiapa. The high-end immigration is only set to continue, as Mercedes-Benz and Jaguar-Land Rover have both announced plans to set up manufacturing operations there.
Mercedes is the big news here, as its new facility will see the German manufacturer invest 170-million euros for production of its next-generation C-Class and upcoming GLA-Class. "Brazil is an important future market. With our local production we accept the challenge and take on the competition," noted Andreas Renschler, Management Board member for Production and Procurement at Mercedes-Benz Cars and Mercedes-Benz Vans. Production is expected to begin by 2016.
Jaguar-Land Rover, meanwhile, isn't so concrete in its plans. The news of its investment in South America comes from a job posting for a plant quality manager in Brazil that was picked up by the UK's AutoCar. "Portuguese language skills will be definite advantage" for interested candidates, according to the job listing. The want ad follows on the heels of remarks by Jaguar Land Rover's Dr. Ralph Speth, who said there are "very intensive discussions" with Brazil's government. Unlike Mercedes, there's no mention of which vehicles will be produced in South America, although AutoCar thinks the Freelander, sold in the US as the LR2, is a leading contender.
Mercedes-Benz CLA sales have been booming, with the Stuttgart-based manufacturer moving 2,300 of the sleek four-doors in its first week on sale. That is astonishing. Mercedes moved nearly twice as many CLAs (which start at $29,900) in one week than Jaguar, a brand that is on a very solid roll, sold in all of September. Ignoring the price differences between the Jag line and the CLA, that is still wildly impressive.
Mercedes has been pushing the CLA in television ads, using a shortened version of its Super Bowl spot, which starred William Dafoe, Usher and Kate Upton. "As the bargain entrance into the Mercedes portfolio, we weren't sure how luxury buyers would react," Kelly Blue Book auto analyst Alec Gutierrez told Bloomberg.
The CLA push was just part of MB's 6.7-percent increase in September sales, which were also helped along by a 17-percent jump in E-Class sales. That surge has allowed Mercedes to widen its 2013 sales lead over its rival, BMW, to 2,491 cars, according to Bloomberg. If CLA sales continue at this rate, we can only expect that margin to grow.
We're told it takes "performance, control and expression" to pilot a longboard skateboard down a mountain road, and that those happen to be the same values embodied in the Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG. That's how the two came to be combined in a black-and-white short film called Silver Slipstream.
There's no talking, no engine note and no color, just some music, a 'boarder and a car on a long cruise down the Franschhoek Pass in the Western Cape of South Africa." Despite that, it's actually a pretty entertaining video of the latest Mercedes-Benz hot hatch married with extreme sports. You can watch how it all goes down in the video below.
This is a new ad from Mercedes-Benz. At no point does it show an automobile. Instead, it stars animals, but not the sort you might normally see in car commercial. This ad is all about chickens. It is bizarre, to say the least, with Diana Ross and the Supremes belting it out in the background, but it all kind of comes together when you realize just what Mercedes is hawking (yeah, pun intended).
It's for the manufacturer's Magic Body Control, found on the new S-Class. The system basically analyzes the road and prepares the suspension accordingly, leading to a ride that is, in the words of our own Chris Paukert "nothing short of spooky." You can read about it in our full review of the 2014 S550. Take a look below for the 53-second spot.