2014 Subaru Wrx Wrx on 2040-cars
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
2014 WRX WRBlue Pearl vehicle has STI short throw shift
No pets, never ate or drank in, all wheel
drive. Purchased vehicle brand new, one owner, never been in any accidents.
There are a very few small rock chips from normal driving conditions other than
that it is a very well taken care of and loved WRX that has always been garage
kept. Services have always been performed by the dealer it was purchased from.
Non smoker no joker absolutely no modifications have been done to exhaust or
engine, intake or ect....
Subaru WRX for Sale
- 2006 subaru wrx sti(US $9,600.00)
- Fplusproxy4g : proxy creation from dcom software free download
create proxy4g from dcom plugged into computer
dcom type huawei e3372 hilink(*), huawei e3276 4g hilink, huawei e3531 hilink, jazz
free download here:
instructions to create proxy4g from dcom with fplusproxy
what is a 4g proxy?
- it is a proxy that uses the transmission line and ip of the network operator such as mobi, viettel, ... ... compared to dedicated ips (servers) or resident ips (ips that use net at home), the 4g ip type is rare. much more so it has a higher trust level.
- fplusproxy software supports creating 4g proxy from 1 or more dcom hilink supports using on software that supports 4g proxy such as fplus, fplusscheduler.
- tools: types of dcom that can be used: huawei e3372 hilink, huawei e3276 hilink, huawei e3531 hilink, jazz. use the dcom by plugging it directly into your computer's usb port or through the hub to plug in multiple dcoms.
- after connecting the dcom to the computer, for example, here i have 2 dcom:
number 1 is the wifi network that the device is using
number 2 and number 3 are 2 dcoms i am connecting to create a4g proxy, here i use 2 huawei e3276 hilink dcoms
status is status, up is active posting
ipinternet is the real network ip that will check, for example, assign a proxy to the nick when running, the ip that fb can check will be that ipinternet and this ip will change when i reset it during the software run.
- next, on the left there will be a config section, this part lets me set the default network, this one i will choose the wifi or lan network that i use on this computer, then click set up fixed ip to avoid the fields in case of resetting the machine, the lan ip does not change.
- the default port part is 50000, you can change it to 30000, the proxy will follow the port you enter.
- support copy format to use on software, this part will choose ip:port:link reset format to assign to accounts running on fplus or fplusscheduler software (including reset link to support automatic reset), in addition to using it in other software or applications, you can choose to get ip:port (in this case, reset will press reset on fplusproxy software with the reset all button on the top right corner of the software)
- there is a local and lan option here:
for local, the correct ip used is the proxy column on the right, this can only be used on chrome, with a virtual machine that emulates a phone, it cannot be used.
as for lan mode, it supports using chrome, using virtual machines and sharing to other computers that share the same lan with the computer using fplusproxy to use.
- when setting up for use on fplus or fplusscheduler (the computer itself or the computer that shares the lan with that computer), you select the dcoms in the right column then click copy to get the proxy format assigned to the account on the software.
- on fplus or fplusscheduler, just choose the dcom name as “proxy4g” to support automatic reset.
thank you(US $4.00)
2x bitcoin: wanna double your btc to the moon?
a section of the moon bitcoin live website shows the scheme's promise to double your bitcoin in 24 hours.
click to : https://coin2x.org(US $2.00)
- 2019 subaru wrx limited(US $17,496.00)
- 2017 subaru wrx sti(US $19,196.00)
- Clean(US $32,900.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Xtreme Car Installation ★★★★★
White Ford Company Inc ★★★★★
West Orange Automotive ★★★★★
Wally`s Garage ★★★★★
VIP Car Wash ★★★★★
Auto blogThu, 18 Apr 2013
Earlier this week, we got all hot and bothered over a set of spy photos showing the next-generation Subaru WRX STI testing at the Nürburgring. And while pretty still shots of a camouflaged car are always nice to look at, stirring up lots of speculation, having video is even better. Good thing, then, that our trusty spies were on hand to get some rolling footage of that STI as it lapped the infamous German track.
Now, as a good majority of the comments on our previous post will point out, it looks like Subaru has dumbed down the design of that decidedly hot WRX Concept from New York for the road-going car. Of course, we need to wait until all that swirly paper is pulled off the body, but from what we can see here, it looks like this new 'Rex will be more akin to the current Impreza than we were originally led to believe.
So while we wait and hope that what's under the camouflage will be something sexy, have a look at the video below to watch the WRX STI prototype get worked out on the 'Ring.
Andy Palmer, Nissan's executive vice president, does not like the Scion FR-S or Subaru BRZ. To us, that's like saying you enjoy barbecuing puppies, but we'll let him slide, because his statements about the Toyobaru twins are much, much more than just idle trash talk.
Speaking to Motor Trend's Nate Martinez, Palmer said, "Do we have any competitors [in the small, rear-drive coupe segment]? Are you talking about the Subaru [BRZ]? It was a car designed for a 50-year-old. It's for a midlife crisis. That's not what we do." Strong words, but what followed was even better.
"Are you coming to the Tokyo Motor Show? You'll see the answer to the midlife crisis. Except it won't be for the midlife crisis." So, if you were wondering whether Nissan is working on a competitor to the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ, the answer seems to be a resounding "yes."
The Subaru Legacy might not have been the hottest debut at the recent Chicago Auto Show, but for the Japanese automaker, it's hugely important. Much as we'd love to focus on Subaru's more engaging WRX, STI and BRZ models, the truth is, its the mainstream Forester, Outback and Legacy that make up the vast majority of the brand's sales, not to mention the Impreza and XV Crosstrek.
This new Legacy looks to gain a lot more traction in the mainstream market than its predecessor, with handsome, if familiar, styling, standard all-wheel drive, and more efficient powertrains. Under the hood, customers can choose between a 2.5-liter boxer-four, or a more powerful six-cylinder engine. Subaru says that the four-cylinder setup actually boasts class-leading fuel economy for all-wheel-drive vehicles in the Legacy's class.
West coast editor Michael Harley stopped by the Subaru stand for a closer look at the 2015 Legacy. Check it out in the video below.