- 1991 mercedes benz 560 sec coupe
- 1986 mercedes benz 560 sec 5.6l v8 rwd leather sunroof auto 80+ pics(US $7,995.00)
- 1988 mercedes 560 v8 showroom condition
- 1989 mercedes 560 sec
- 1987 560 sl dark blue convertible hard top burgundy interior nice color combo(US $4,800.00)
- 1989 mercedes-benz 560sl base convertible 2-door 5.6l last year mint conditio
- 1987 mercedes 420 sel 26k(US $19,400.00)
- Classic 500sec one owner low miles clean carfax immaculate condition no reserve!
- Mercedes benz 500sel s-class mb 5.0 liter ohc v8 with fuel injection w126(US $3,200.00)
- 1991 mercedes-benz 500sl base convertible 2-door 5.0l, excellent condition(US $11,500.00)
- 1985 mercedes-benz 500 sel
- Mercedes 560sel 1988 low mileage!!!(US $7,500.00)
- Simply stunning original 1990 mercedes benz 560 sel low miles and outstanding.
- 1990 mecedes-benz 560 sel sedan automatic 8 cylinder no reserve
- 1983 mercedes 500 sel, no reserve
- 1991 mercedes-benz 500sl base convertible 2-door 5.0l - 60k miles!! - sl500(US $8,999.00)
- 2004 mercedes e 500 4 matic(US $10,500.00)
- 1991 mercedes 500sl coupe convertible 69,500 miles black with tan leather v8
- 1985 mercedes benz 500 sel euro
- 1985 500sec koenig widebody mercedes
- 1986 mercedes-benz 560sl convertible 2-door - 2 owners - 2 tops
- Mercedes-benz 560 series sl 1986 coupe 2d 5.6l v8 mpi(US $31,900.00)
- 1 owner 86 mercedes benz 560sel w126 saloon 560 sel 420sel 1986 w 126 youngtimer(US $3,650.00)
- Convertible super low miles pristine condition collecto(US $29,888.00)
- 1989 mercedes 560sec ***no reserve***
- 2000 mercedes benz, excellent condition, black / gray. garage kept, non smoker(US $8,500.00)
- 1986 mercedes-benz 560sl *pristine *clean carfax * tan hardtop conv rare deal
- 1989 mercedes-benz 560sec coupe 2-door 5.6l
- 1998 mercedes 500 convertible(US $12,000.00)
- Clean california rust free mercedes benz 560 sel runs and drives excellent(US $4,500.00)
- Mercedes 560sel 1986 a beautiful original california car at just $2999 buy it(US $2,999.00)
- Very clean 1991 mercedes 500sl hard top convertable excellent shape
- Porsche built super sedan
- 1999 mercedes s500 black on black 18" lorinser rims! rare find! must sell! w140
- Vintage mercedes benz 500 sel with historical plates(US $10,000.00)
- 1989 mercedes-benz 560sel base sedan 4-door 5.6l(US $7,995.00)
- 1987 mercedes benz 560sl 66k miles black/grey very well maintained car !!!
- 1998 mercedes s 500 limousine
- 1988 mercedes benz 560 sel
- Mercedes-benz 500-series two door white exterior with leather for $ 0.99
- 1982 european model -- mercedes benz 500 -- vin numbers do not match us vin(US $10,000.00)
- 1993 mercedes 500sel green previously owned by randy travis less than 75k miles(US $12,500.00)
- 1991 dark blue exterior tan interior mercedes-benz 560 sel sedan
- 1989 mercedes benz 560 sel premium sedan black on black 1 owner car no reserve
- 1991 mercedes benz 560 sec (nevada car)
- 1988 mercedes benz 420sel limo 120" stretch limousine 560sel w126 length 27 feet
- 1991 mercedes-benz 500sl base convertible 2-door 5.0l(US $5,400.00)
- 1987 mercedes 560 sec
- 1991 mercedes benz 560 sec (nevada car)
- 1994 mercedes-benz sl 500 convertible *only 27k miles!*(US $16,950.00)
- 1991 mercedes benz 560 sel(US $7,000.00)
- 1994 mercedes benz 500e limited(US $8,500.00)
- 1988 mercedes benz 560sl conv
- 2000 mercedes benz sl500 convertible 17,800 miles(US $17,000.00)
- Merecedes-benz 500sl 1984
- Nice looking 1985 mbz 500sec leather ,loaded
- Mercedes benz s500(US $4,450.00)
- Original mercedes benz 500sel
- 1990 mercedes benz 560 sel custom made limousine. 43,800 original miles. seats 8
- 1986 mercedes-benz 560 sl convertible
Mercedes-Benz 500-Series Price Analytics
About Mercedes-Benz 500-Series
Auto blogThu, 14 Feb 2013 15:45:00 EST
Take the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG E-Cell, stretch it and take off the wheels then make it float and you've basically got the just-unveiled Cigarette AMG Electric Drive Concept. Powered by an all-electric powertrain that offers 2,200 horsepower and 2,213 pound-feet of torque (and uses "numerous components" taken from the not-quite-as-yellow SLS AMG Coupé Electric Drive), the sleek concept is being called the "world's most powerful electric drive powerboat." What that means is a top speed of over 100 miles per hour from four 60-kWh lithium-ion batteries and two banks of six liquid-cooled, permanent-magnet synchronous electric motors. And the 240 kWh of total energy should provide plenty of juice out on the water.
Launched (but not literally) at the Miami International Boat Show today, the Cigarette AMG Electric Drive Concept is the result of a partnership between Mercedes-AMG and Cigarette Racing. The boat is 38 feet long (much longer than the 15-foot SLS) and is plastered with AMG branding on the sides and top of the bow above the matte chrome yellow paint (officially called AMG Electricbeam mango). Two 220-kW chargers can refill the batteries, dockside, in about seven hours.
The idea of a powerful electric boat is nothing new (Henrik Fisker talked about a plug-in hybrid watercraft late last year), but this is the first time we've seen Mercedes put its EV technology on the water. Anyone who's afraid of driving an EV in the rain should take note. Check out the complete press release below.
Fun coincidence. On the same day that Audi announces the unveiling of its new S3 Sportback at the Geneva Motor Show, Mercedes-Benz steals the spotlight by confirming that the all-new A45 AMG will also receive its official debut early next month. Starting life as the entry-level A-Class hatchback, the A45 AMG gets the full AMG treatment, which includes numerous performance, handling and styling upgrades.
Under the hood sits an AMG-tuned 2.0-liter turbocharged I4 breathing through a sport exhaust system helping the five-door produce 360 horsepower and 332 pound-feet of torque. This engine is paired to a seven-speed AMG dual-clutch transmission and power is sent to the ground using 4Matic all-wheel drive. Mercedes-Benz says that the A45 AMG will be able to accelerate from 0-60 miles per hour in under 4.5 seconds and it will have a top speed of 155 mph; in the land of hot hatches, it doesn't get much hotter than that. For added performance and handling, AMG has retuned the A-Class' suspension and steering systems and equipped The A45 with a three-stage stability control system that is specific to this car.
Surprisingly, the exterior styling of the A-Class was already sporty enough that the new model doesn't receive too many changes to become the A45 AMG. The biggest alterations include black accents to the chin spoiler, rocker panels and mirror caps, black wheels with red-painted brake calipers and rectangular dual exhaust outlets. Inside, it doesn't take a trained eye to spot the differences. The flat-bottomed sport steering wheel and the numerous red accents throughout the cabin (including the seatbelts!) really help to make this AMG interior stand out; front passengers will also get sport bucket seats that appear to be more than supportive enough for even the most spirited driving conditions.
Last week when we saw the leaked ordering guide for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class, one particular image caught our eye showing the interior of the new sedan with a neon yellow stripe on the seats and yellow stitching throughout the cabin. As it turns out, this will be part of a limited-edition model called the Edition 1 about which Mercedes-Benz just released some information.
Usually, automakers wait until later in a vehicle's life to introduce special models like this, but the Edition 1 will be available right out of the gate for the first 12 months the CLA-Class is on sale. The 2014 CLA-Class Edition 1 includes the more aggressive Sport package adding AMG-style fascias and wheels, Bi-Xenon headlights and a lowered suspension; it will be offered only in five colors - unfortunately, Northern Lights Purple is not one of them. In addition to the bright yellow cabin accents, the Edition 1 will get sport seats wrapped in leather and microfiber, a sporty, flat-bottom steering wheel wrapped in Nappa leather and real aluminum trim on the instrument panel.
With no mention of the US, we're only left to imagine that this car will not be arriving on our shores, but customers in Europe will definitely be able to enjoy the mean styling and funky interior with prices ranging from 35,402 euros up to 43,940 euros.
As evidenced by how little camouflage the next-generation Mercedes-Benz S-Class has been caught wearing lately, it can't be too much longer until the car will get its official debut. In our newest shots of the yacht-sized luxo sedan, the cladding still covers up the headlights, front fascia and most of the rear end, but we finally have an almost undisguised look at the rest of the car's lines.
Considering previous spy shots had more camo that better (or fully) concealed the S-Class' body, some of the more obvious things we see in these images include the prominent grille, the CLS-Class-inspired bodyside creases, the pointed trunk opening and, most interestingly, a lack of fancy exhaust outlets. Unlike other S-Class prototypes we've seen, this car does not have integrated outlets, but it does have two pipes on the left side of the car. All current S-Class models in the US and Europe feature a dual exhaust layout on each side of the car, so while some of our questions about the car get answered, it would appear that more are just arising.
Cigarette Racing has another Mercedes-Benz AMG-themed boat headed out to sea. After The SLS AMG-inspired 46-foot Rough Rider in 2010 and the C63 AMG Black Series-inspired 50-foot Marauder in 2012, this year's Miami Boat Show will introduce the 42-foot Huntress, theme provided by the G63 AMG.
The latest Cigarette homage is less overly racy than the ones before, befitting a watercraft modeled off a performance SUV, but don't let the looks fool: there are five Mercury Racing Verado 350SCi outboard engines, each one of them packing a supercharged inline six-cylinder with, natch, 350 horsepower. Those 1,750 horses will be good for 78 miles per hour when you've got some saltwater underneath you.
If you're in South Florida this week, Booth B-23 at the Miami Convention Center could be your best place to see it. Otherwise, like the 536-hp G63 AMG, it could be hard to catch. There's a press release with more information below.
The dealer order guide for the 2014 Mercedes-Benz CLA has made its way online courtesy of the crew at CLAForums.com, and not only does it shed light on the ways buyers will be able to configure the entry-level sedan, it talks specific option pricing. Shoppers will be able to select between the CLA250 and CLA250 4Matic, and the option sheet should offer a number of packages to suit buyer tastes, including a sport package with tweaked fascias and unique wheels. Bi-xenon headlamps and 18-inch alloys may also be had as well as a panoramic sunroof and a collision avoidance system. The CLA will be available with a number of active safety systems on board, including lane departure warning, adaptive cruise control, park assist and blind spot assist, to name a few.
The new sedan comes in 10 colors, including a very dashing purple Mecedes-Benz calls Northern Lights Violet, and there are a total of four interior trim finishes. The automaker hasn't released final pricing of all models just as of yet - we do know from Mercedes' Kate Upton Super Bowl ad that the car will start at $29,900 - but you can check out individual option and package pricing in the gallery. You can also find more information over at CLAForums.com.
Generally speaking, when you illegally park your car, you're likely to get ticketed and towed, but there is probably at least one motorist in Scotland who wishes that was the case. After workers had blocked off a portion of the parking lot for the Edinburgh Waverley railway station, the driver of this Mercedes-Benz S-Class reportedly moved some of the barriers to park in one of the empty spots.
Rather than having the vehicle towed, the work crew simply tore up the asphalt around the leaving just the one parking spot intact, and as you can see in the image above (posted to the Twitter account of Harold Norstad), the crew even built a small asphalt ramp so the car could get off its blacktop pedestal. Since this happened last week, there's no word as to whether the car was eventually moved or towed for the resurfacing work to continue.
Let this be a warning...
No indoor cocktail hour for the launch of the W04, the newest chassis built by the Mercedes AMG Petronas Formula One team. Instead, Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton spent a morning in photo and video sessions at the track in Jerez, Spain then paused a moment to introduce the car. The team will want the W04 to demonstrate the World Championship credentials of the team personnel and one of the team drivers, instead of the mostly humble performances we've seen over the past three years.
The W04 has been fitted with a new five-element front wing, pushrod front and pull-rod rear suspension, a second-generation Coanda exhaust and an "aggressively packaged" rear end. A small vanity panel, à la Infiniti Red Bull's RB9, covers the stepped nose.
Team principal Ross Brawn has called it "a clear step forward in design and detail sophistication," but as much as we truly respect Brawn's abilities and achievements, we heard him say similar things about the updated W03 last year before almost every race weekend from about mid-season. We really hope he's right this time, and so does the team's newest driver, Lewis Hamilton. We'll do our best to ignore the parallels of the Mercedes F1 team having signed a sponsorship deal with Blackberry, another company trying to find its way back to the top and still struggling, and just point you to the video below of the W04 in action.
Last we heard, the Mercedes-Benz SLC had been put on indefinite hold, but now Car Magazine is reporting that the Porsche 911-fighting "Baby SLS" coupe could be on sale by 2015. Riding on a modified SLS AMG chassis, the smaller and lighter SLC could be priced in the sub-$100,000 price bracket.
We'd already heard that the new car would feature conventional doors (instead of SLS-like gullwing doors), but this report focuses on some of the possible powertrains Mercedes-Benz is likely to use. At launch, the SLC could offer a pair of V8-powered models - a 485-horsepower SLC and a 585-hp SLC S - both being powered by a 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8. About a year after launch, a new V6 model could emerge giving the SLC an estimated 333 horsepower and its lowest price point.
It also sounds like the car's name hasn't been completely finalized as some people within Mercedes are favoring a return of the SLR name.
Here's a chance to acquire a celebrity-owned vehicles, and this time at a discount instead of a premium. So the celebrity in this case is Consumer Reports, that magazine that could be equally adored and abhored by car enthusiasts. CR buys all of its test vehicles and usually finds willing second owners within its own ranks, but its opening its small used-car lot to the public. On the forecourt are four roadsters: an automatic 2012 Audi TT 2.0 TFSI Quattro S-Tronic with 6,600 miles for $36,500, a manual 2012 BMW Z4 sDrive28i with 8,400 miles for $45,000, a manual 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK250 for $39,500 and a manual 2013 Porsche Boxster with 7,000 miles for $48,000.
Those numbers mean a savings of $9,000 to $10,000 before haggling - each car is listed with an "Asking price" so there could be some wiggle room if you show up with pockets full of dough and eyes full of serious intent. Since the money CR earns from the sales go back into the magazine's budget to buy more test cars, however, it probably won't take any oddball trades, so you can forget about getting any purchasing help from that track-day AMC Javelin project on blocks in the back yard.
The vehicles have been taken care of and spiffed up for sale; buyers will take delivery at the CR test track in East Haddam, Connecticut and get a tour of the facilities. While you're there they'll even take you on a lap around the track so you can feel how your car handles when driven by one of its testers. They will probably not help you with advice on which toaster and dehumidifier to buy - you'll still need to get a subscription for that. Have a look at the video below to see a day in the life of a CR test car.