- Hmmwv humvee m998 a2 military vehicle
- Hummer h1 wagon, roof rack, winch, super clean(US $62,888.00)
- H1 soft top green with tan interior great condition!!!(US $54,500.00)
- Am general hummer h1 wagon(US $58,500.00)
- 2001 hummer h1 hmcs wagon: 3" suspension lift, 40" tires, beadlocks, exhaust(US $69,000.00)
- Hummer h1 6.5l turbo diesel! show truck quality! tons of upgrades!(US $46,985.00)
- 1997 hummer h1 wagon turbo diesel, low miles & extremely clean(US $54,950.00)
- 2002_hummer_h1_open top_4 passenger_6.5l diesel_all original_tx(US $49,998.00)
- 1994 h1 hummer by american general with less than 22,000 miles
- 1999 hummer h-1 open top mint!! 80k!! texas truck!!
- 9,497 miles soft top open top hummer h1 mint condition(US $64,900.00)
- M1044 hmmwv humvee gun truck, all original, excellent condition blair outlan(US $49,000.00)
- 1997 hummer h!(US $35,000.00)
- 1997 am general hummer, 6.5 turbo diesel, lifted, leather, sport seats, wheels
- 2000 hummer h1 tt4 wagon no reserve clean title
- 2004 hummer h1 6.5l v8 open top “humvee” low miles clean title no accidents(US $85,000.00)
- 2000 h1 hummer open top over 50k invested like new!! matte red! one of a kind!(US $69,999.00)
- 1999 hummer h1
- 22" wheels::leather::roof rack::momo::led::bmw frozen black::predator
- 4x4 turbo diesel, all options, fully loaded, great condition(US $58,000.00)
- 1996 hummer h1 only 43k miles rebuilt title runs perfect!!(US $26,900.00)
- 2006 alpha duramax/allison 7800 miles! pristine condition! blair outlan(US $172,000.00)
- 18,800 original miles! 2004 custom hummer h1 convertible! immaculate truck!(US $93,500.00)
- Rare h1 hummer truck
- Hummer h1 10th anniversary edition, rare collector truck, pristine(US $79,888.00)
- 1993 hummer h1 2 door enlarged cab
- 2000 am general hummer 6.5l v8, diesel, automatic, 4wd, removeable soft top
- Amazing predator h1 - duramax diesel - allison trans - 500hp - one of a kind(US $75,000.00)
- 2006 hummer h1 alpha sport utility 4-door 6.6l(US $130,000.00)
- 1996 am general hummer (h1): good+ condition(US $35,000.00)
- H-1, hummer, diesel, convertible, pewter, leather(US $69,990.00)
- H1, open top,20" wheels, flame red metalic, 144 month financing, trades accepted(US $125,000.00)
- 2003 hummer h1 replica 4x4 bummer 8 seat truck with heated leather seats(US $18,900.00)
- Matte black::22" fuel wheels::brush guard::led's::navigation::momo::winch
- Black diamond::momo::led's::roof rack::leather::brushguard::18k miles::20" whls
- 2002 hummer h1 enclosed wagon trades welcome las vegas(US $52,900.00)
- 2006 enclosed turbo diesel duramax 6.6l v8 32v automatic 4x4 suv 5-speed allison(US $159,900.00)
- 04 hummer h1 open top 15k miles leather interior winch brush guards 02 03 05(US $108,500.00)
- Military hmmwv diesel armored humvee turet snorkel winch kevlar doors am general(US $49,995.00)
- Hummer h1 rockstar ii's::momo::led's::leather::brush guard:black/black one owner
- 1999 am general hummer 4-passenger open top hard doors(US $74,988.00)
- Hmmwv "special ops at-rv" duramax turbo diesel allison hummer h1 humvee 500hrsp(US $219,999.00)
- Hummer h1 alpha interceptor slant back, 2008 duramax turbo diesel , 6spd alliso(US $110,000.00)
- 2006 hummer h1 alpha search and rescue series wagon duramax turbo diesel allison(US $185,000.00)
- Hummer h1 cummins elite series, cummins 24 valve big turbo diesel conversion(US $106,000.00)
- Hummer h1 duramax 6.6(US $86,000.00)
- Extra nice 2002 h1 with upgraded audio, navigation, winch and much more.(US $64,900.00)
- 2006 hummer h1 alpha wagon black / great condition inside and out / serviced(US $149,999.00)
- 2002 hummer h1 wagon loaded with every option
- H1 hummer limousine, limo, seats 22 brand new eng & interior ~ 0 miles ~ sharp!!
- Hummer h1 hmc4 hard top roof rack momo leather led's rockstar ii's one owner
- 1996 am general hummer base sport utility 4-door 5.7l
- 2000 hummer h1 wagon / loaded / prestine condition!
- 2006 hummer h1 alpha wagon(US $89,950.00)
- 1996 am general hummer h1 low miles rare(US $45,884.00)
- Prepper's bug-out black beast!!! 1998 hummer h1 4x4 one-of-a-kind custom wagon!
- 1999 hummer h1 hardtop, black on gray, 38" toyo tires, 6.5lturbo diesel, $59,888(US $59,888.00)
- 1997 hummer h1 turbo diesel(US $48,500.00)
- 1996 wagon modified with all the goodies
- 2000 h1 hummer open top 69k miles,grille gaurd
Hummer H1 Price Analytics
About Hummer H1
Auto blogFri, 26 Mar 2010 14:28:00 EST
GeigerCars Hummer H2 Bomber - Click above for high-res image gallery
GiegerCars has a love affair with American cars, and a particularly strange affection for Hummers. The German tuner has created all sorts of strange variants like a Christmas-themed H2, a 700-horsepower H2 built for a Texas sheriff or any number of racing-liveried Hummers like the "Gulf Wing" or this Martini Racing inspired H3.
GiegerCars' latest creation is the Hummer H2 Bomber. The most notable modification is the addition of four Mattracks 88M1-A1 rubber tracks that replace the twenty inch wheels. The rest of the vehicle features a military design theme as well as a roof box with lighting and a silver matte paint finish. Now all we need is a race on a snow-covered drag strip between this and Ken Block's Subaru TRAX STI. Follow the jump for the press release from GeigerCars.
Horse-drawn Hummer H2 - Click above to view the video after the jump
When the internal combustion engine finally helped the automobile pass the horse-drawn carriage as the chosen method of transportation for a majority of citizens in the United States, that a step in the right direction. Right? Moving forward about a hundred years... when the behemoth Sport Utility Vehicle that never actually seems to venture off the beaten path passed the minivan in the hearts and minds of families across the country as the people-mover of choice, was that a step in the right direction?
If you answered no to either of the above questions, perhaps you'll enjoy the video pasted after the break. Created by artist Jeremy Dean (read about our initial post on the project here), the converted Hummer H2 is called Futurama and is pulled by two white horses named, appropriately enough, Duke and Diesel. Hummers are for horses? See for yourself.
Saturn Outlook - Click above for high-res image gallery
Even though both the Saturn and Hummer brands are being phased out, General Motors has reportedly revived production of both the Outlook crossover and H3 SUV to meet consumer demands.
Last month, GM assembled 1,037 Outlooks at its Lansing, Michigan facility, which is where the crossover's Lamda platform stablemates (Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia) are built. A spokesperson for GM states that production was reinstated to utilize the rest of the Saturn-specific material at the facility, and that the automaker will continue to assemble the Outlook for a few more weeks.
Lynch Hummer dealership in Chesterfield, Missouri - Click above for image gallery
You've heard of art imitating life? Well how about life imitating war? That's another story entirely, but not so far fetched when it comes to the Hummer. The sport-'ute that met the public eye during Operation Desert Storm has all but completely gone through its entire life cycle in the intervening years: first as a military-only vehicle, the original model became available to the public, then GM bought the rights and started churning out pickup-based H2s and H3s, the U.S. armed forces went back Iraq, the original H1 was discontinued and now GM is preparing to wind down the brand entirely. But not before one last pistol-shootin' hoorah, courtesy of the one dealership that arguably sees the truck for what it is more than any other: Lynch Hummer.
The St. Louis-area franchise made headlines last year when they started filling their emptying showroom with gun racks, selling firearms to make up for dwindling sales in the gigantic SUVs. Now the dealership is connecting the dots with a one-of-a-kind promotion: Buy a Hummer, get a free shotgun.