- H1, open top,20" wheels, flame red metalic, 144 month financing, trades accepted(US $125,000.00)
- H-1, hummer, diesel, convertible, pewter, leather(US $69,990.00)
- 1996 am general hummer (h1): good+ condition(US $35,000.00)
- 2006 hummer h1 alpha sport utility 4-door 6.6l(US $130,000.00)
- Amazing predator h1 - duramax diesel - allison trans - 500hp - one of a kind(US $75,000.00)
- 2000 am general hummer 6.5l v8, diesel, automatic, 4wd, removeable soft top
- 1993 hummer h1 2 door enlarged cab
- Hummer h1 10th anniversary edition, rare collector truck, pristine(US $79,888.00)
- Rare h1 hummer truck
- 18,800 original miles! 2004 custom hummer h1 convertible! immaculate truck!(US $93,500.00)
- 2006 alpha duramax/allison 7800 miles! pristine condition! blair outlan(US $172,000.00)
- 1996 hummer h1 only 43k miles rebuilt title runs perfect!!(US $26,900.00)
- 4x4 turbo diesel, all options, fully loaded, great condition(US $58,000.00)
- 22" wheels::leather::roof rack::momo::led::bmw frozen black::predator
- 1999 hummer h1
- 2000 h1 hummer open top over 50k invested like new!! matte red! one of a kind!(US $69,999.00)
- 2004 hummer h1 6.5l v8 open top “humvee” low miles clean title no accidents(US $85,000.00)
- 2000 hummer h1 tt4 wagon no reserve clean title
- 1997 am general hummer, 6.5 turbo diesel, lifted, leather, sport seats, wheels
- 1997 hummer h!(US $35,000.00)
- M1044 hmmwv humvee gun truck, all original, excellent condition blair outlan(US $49,000.00)
- 9,497 miles soft top open top hummer h1 mint condition(US $64,900.00)
- 1999 hummer h-1 open top mint!! 80k!! texas truck!!
- 1994 h1 hummer by american general with less than 22,000 miles
- 2002_hummer_h1_open top_4 passenger_6.5l diesel_all original_tx(US $49,998.00)
- 1997 hummer h1 wagon turbo diesel, low miles & extremely clean(US $54,950.00)
- Hummer h1 6.5l turbo diesel! show truck quality! tons of upgrades!(US $46,985.00)
- 2001 hummer h1 hmcs wagon: 3" suspension lift, 40" tires, beadlocks, exhaust(US $69,000.00)
- Am general hummer h1 wagon(US $58,500.00)
- H1 soft top green with tan interior great condition!!!(US $54,500.00)
- Hummer h1 wagon, roof rack, winch, super clean(US $62,888.00)
- Hmmwv humvee m998 a2 military vehicle
- 1985 am general m998, true military version, only 16,563 miles, rust-free,titled
- 2001 hummer hummer h1 open-top diesel(US $49,800.00)
- 1995 95 am general hummer h1 gas hmcs wagon hmmwv humvee
- 1997 hummer h1, kit car, black, 4x4, 24" wheels, 454 v8, 1 ton chassis
- Upgraded motor and trans- only 4k miles on hummer - see video
- 2006 hummer h1 4wd turbo diesel grille guard safari rack ctis inflation only 20k(US $164,900.00)
- H1 hummer loaded stereo 4x4 low miles call today! crave luxury auto(US $56,995.00)
- 2006 hummer h1 alpha sport utility 4-door 6.6l
- 1997 am general hummer, h1 wagon(US $37,500.00)
- Hmmwv humvee m1044 slant back excellent condition.(US $49,000.00)
- 1996 am general hummer h1 5.7l gas ___ supercharged ___ black ___celebrity owned(US $48,000.00)
- 4x4 turbo diesel, all options, fully loaded, great condition
- 2001 hummer h1 hmcs wagon: 3" suspension lift, 40" tires, beadlocks, exhaust(US $68,500.00)
- 1992 am general hummer limited edition #33____ rare & collectible ____(US $41,500.00)
- Rare h1 alpha duramax diesel w allison trans only 19k miles ctis monsoon racks(US $154,800.00)
- 2002 hummer h1 base sport utility 4-door 6.5l(US $67,000.00)
- 2006 hummer h1 alpha, 6.6l v8 turbo diesel, wagon(US $114,950.00)
- 2002 other enclosed custom inside and out!!!(US $61,991.00)
- Hummer h1 wagon::piano wood::momo::20" wheels::leather::led's::roof rack::ladder
- 1999 hummer h1 wagon 6.5l turbo diesel awd low 52k miles offroad vehicle loaded(US $54,999.00)
- H1 soft top green with tan interior great condition!!!
- 2000 am general h1 gm turbo diesel wagon brushguard safari rack lights ctis 65k(US $59,900.00)
- 2000 h1 hummer open top over 50k invested like new!! matte red! one of a kind!(US $64,999.00)
- 1994 - hummer h1(US $20,000.00)
- 2002 hummer h1(US $7,000.00)
- 2003 - hummer h1(US $30,000.00)
- 1996 - hummer h1(US $32,000.00)
- 2003 - hummer h1(US $15,000.00)
Hummer H1 Price Analytics
About Hummer H1
Auto blogFri, 26 Mar 2010 14:28:00 EST
GeigerCars Hummer H2 Bomber - Click above for high-res image gallery
GiegerCars has a love affair with American cars, and a particularly strange affection for Hummers. The German tuner has created all sorts of strange variants like a Christmas-themed H2, a 700-horsepower H2 built for a Texas sheriff or any number of racing-liveried Hummers like the "Gulf Wing" or this Martini Racing inspired H3.
GiegerCars' latest creation is the Hummer H2 Bomber. The most notable modification is the addition of four Mattracks 88M1-A1 rubber tracks that replace the twenty inch wheels. The rest of the vehicle features a military design theme as well as a roof box with lighting and a silver matte paint finish. Now all we need is a race on a snow-covered drag strip between this and Ken Block's Subaru TRAX STI. Follow the jump for the press release from GeigerCars.
Horse-drawn Hummer H2 - Click above to view the video after the jump
When the internal combustion engine finally helped the automobile pass the horse-drawn carriage as the chosen method of transportation for a majority of citizens in the United States, that a step in the right direction. Right? Moving forward about a hundred years... when the behemoth Sport Utility Vehicle that never actually seems to venture off the beaten path passed the minivan in the hearts and minds of families across the country as the people-mover of choice, was that a step in the right direction?
If you answered no to either of the above questions, perhaps you'll enjoy the video pasted after the break. Created by artist Jeremy Dean (read about our initial post on the project here), the converted Hummer H2 is called Futurama and is pulled by two white horses named, appropriately enough, Duke and Diesel. Hummers are for horses? See for yourself.
Saturn Outlook - Click above for high-res image gallery
Even though both the Saturn and Hummer brands are being phased out, General Motors has reportedly revived production of both the Outlook crossover and H3 SUV to meet consumer demands.
Last month, GM assembled 1,037 Outlooks at its Lansing, Michigan facility, which is where the crossover's Lamda platform stablemates (Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia) are built. A spokesperson for GM states that production was reinstated to utilize the rest of the Saturn-specific material at the facility, and that the automaker will continue to assemble the Outlook for a few more weeks.
Lynch Hummer dealership in Chesterfield, Missouri - Click above for image gallery
You've heard of art imitating life? Well how about life imitating war? That's another story entirely, but not so far fetched when it comes to the Hummer. The sport-'ute that met the public eye during Operation Desert Storm has all but completely gone through its entire life cycle in the intervening years: first as a military-only vehicle, the original model became available to the public, then GM bought the rights and started churning out pickup-based H2s and H3s, the U.S. armed forces went back Iraq, the original H1 was discontinued and now GM is preparing to wind down the brand entirely. But not before one last pistol-shootin' hoorah, courtesy of the one dealership that arguably sees the truck for what it is more than any other: Lynch Hummer.
The St. Louis-area franchise made headlines last year when they started filling their emptying showroom with gun racks, selling firearms to make up for dwindling sales in the gigantic SUVs. Now the dealership is connecting the dots with a one-of-a-kind promotion: Buy a Hummer, get a free shotgun.