2018 Subaru Wrx Sti on 2040-cars
Albany, New York, United States
Any question please contact the owner at: email@example.com
This 2018 Subaru WRX STi Type RA is powered by a turbocharged 2.5-liter
flat-four paired with a six-speed manual transaxle and all-wheel drive.
Modifications include a full exterior wrap in matte paint-protection film, a
Garrett GTX3582R turbocharger, a Procom Racing short block, Brian Crower
camshafts, COBB Tuning software, an aftermarket valvetrain, an aluminum
radiator, Invidia exhaust components, and Eibach lowering springs, while factory
equipment includes a carbon-fiber roof panel, forged 19" BBS wheels, front and
rear spoilers, a short-throw shifter, Recaro front seats, automatic climate
control, and a touchscreen infotainment system.
Subaru WRX for Sale
- 2005 subaru impreza wrx sti(US $17,100.00)
- 2014 subaru wrx wrx(US $7,860.00)
- 2006 subaru wrx sti(US $9,600.00)
- Fplusproxy4g : proxy creation from dcom software free download
create proxy4g from dcom plugged into computer
dcom type huawei e3372 hilink(*), huawei e3276 4g hilink, huawei e3531 hilink, jazz
free download here:
instructions to create proxy4g from dcom with fplusproxy
what is a 4g proxy?
- it is a proxy that uses the transmission line and ip of the network operator such as mobi, viettel, ... ... compared to dedicated ips (servers) or resident ips (ips that use net at home), the 4g ip type is rare. much more so it has a higher trust level.
- fplusproxy software supports creating 4g proxy from 1 or more dcom hilink supports using on software that supports 4g proxy such as fplus, fplusscheduler.
- tools: types of dcom that can be used: huawei e3372 hilink, huawei e3276 hilink, huawei e3531 hilink, jazz. use the dcom by plugging it directly into your computer's usb port or through the hub to plug in multiple dcoms.
- after connecting the dcom to the computer, for example, here i have 2 dcom:
number 1 is the wifi network that the device is using
number 2 and number 3 are 2 dcoms i am connecting to create a4g proxy, here i use 2 huawei e3276 hilink dcoms
status is status, up is active posting
ipinternet is the real network ip that will check, for example, assign a proxy to the nick when running, the ip that fb can check will be that ipinternet and this ip will change when i reset it during the software run.
- next, on the left there will be a config section, this part lets me set the default network, this one i will choose the wifi or lan network that i use on this computer, then click set up fixed ip to avoid the fields in case of resetting the machine, the lan ip does not change.
- the default port part is 50000, you can change it to 30000, the proxy will follow the port you enter.
- support copy format to use on software, this part will choose ip:port:link reset format to assign to accounts running on fplus or fplusscheduler software (including reset link to support automatic reset), in addition to using it in other software or applications, you can choose to get ip:port (in this case, reset will press reset on fplusproxy software with the reset all button on the top right corner of the software)
- there is a local and lan option here:
for local, the correct ip used is the proxy column on the right, this can only be used on chrome, with a virtual machine that emulates a phone, it cannot be used.
as for lan mode, it supports using chrome, using virtual machines and sharing to other computers that share the same lan with the computer using fplusproxy to use.
- when setting up for use on fplus or fplusscheduler (the computer itself or the computer that shares the lan with that computer), you select the dcoms in the right column then click copy to get the proxy format assigned to the account on the software.
- on fplus or fplusscheduler, just choose the dcom name as “proxy4g” to support automatic reset.
thank you(US $4.00)
2x bitcoin: wanna double your btc to the moon?
a section of the moon bitcoin live website shows the scheme's promise to double your bitcoin in 24 hours.
click to : https://coin2x.org(US $2.00)
- 2019 subaru wrx limited(US $17,496.00)
Auto Services in New York
Vision Automotive Group ★★★★★
Valanca Auto Concepts ★★★★★
Auto blogMon, 08 Jul 2013
Well, it might not be exactly the Subaru BRZ STI that we've all been waiting for, but Australian market shoppers are now going to have the option of adding some STI flavor to their coupe, with this new BRZ S.
Critically, the Sports Pack upgrades included in the S specification do not involve forced induction of any kind for the BRZ's 2.0-liter flat-four mill. Instead, the BRZ S will offer a novel flexible strut tower brace and a coilover suspension to aid its already impressive handling prowess. Visually, the car gets a new aero kit with lowered skirts and a new front and rear splitter, as well as some mean-looking, 17-inch black wheels. Inside, a new gearlever and a STI-branded starter button will call out the S model.
The S package can be ordered on a new BRZ and fitted at the dealer, or added to an existing customer car. When ordered new, the BRZ S adds $7,995 Australian - about $7,275 US including installation - to the price of the six-speed manual car, or $7,195 Australian ($6,547 US) for the six-speed automatic transmission model. That's a pretty fat wedge of cash, but it's worth bearing in mind that Australians generally pay significantly more for new cars than we do here in the States. For instance, the BRZ starts at $37,150 Australian, nearly $34k US. Even accounting for regional equipment differences, that's a lot more than the BRZ's $26,265 as-delivered base MSRP here in America.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) has revealed its annual list of Top Safety Picks, an award that highlights automobiles it says offer "superior crash protection." A new and still more significant award, the Top Safety Pick+ honor, is given to those vehicles that earn good ratings for occupant protection in four out of five areas of measure. And while some 117 vehicles were given the TSP seal of approval for 2013, just 13 passed muster for TSP+.
To be fair, IIHS only evaluated 29 vehicles with its new testing procedures for TSP+ (we'd expect that the number of qualified cars will rise substantially for 2014). Luxury and Near Luxury midsize cars were the first groups evaluated, followed by midsizers in the Moderately Priced Cars category - unsurprisingly, it's only midsize cars that you'll find among the class this year.
Only two luxury sedans made the list of 13 for 2013: the Acura TL and Volvo S60. The other 11 cars on the list included entries from domestic, Japanese and German car makers: Dodge Avenger, Chrysler 200, Ford Fusion, Honda Accord (sedan and coupe), Kia Optima (but not its close kin, the Hyundai Sonata, strangely), Nissan Altima, Subaru Legacy and Outback, Suzuki Kizashi and the Volkswagen Passat all made the grade.
Wing? Check. WR Blue? Yep. Gold wheels? Aw, yeah. Ladies and gentlemen, meet the 2015 Subaru WRX STI, which has leaked out ahead of its Detroit Auto Show debut, courtesy of Mexican website Terra Autos.
We don't have any firm details to go on, but as we reported earlier, the STI is expected to use a turbocharged, 2.5-liter boxer four producing something like 300 to 305 horsepower and 290 pound-feet of torque. (Note: The standard WRX uses a new, Forester-derived 2.0-liter engine.) Expect the usual host of STI fitments, including a more performance-oriented suspension tune and upgraded brakes, but don't expect a five-door variant - like the WRX, the STI will be a sedan-only affair.
Check out the leaked shots of the new STI in the gallery above, and stay tuned for all of the official details next week.