2005 Ford Freestar Sel on 2040-cars
427 Gradle Drive, Carmel, Indiana, United States
Engine:4.2L V6 12V MPFI OHV
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
: Freestar SEL
- 4-wheel ABS Brakes
- AM/FM stereo
- Audio controls on steering wheel
- Bucket front seats
- Cargo area light
- Chrome grille
- Clock: In-radio display
- Cloth seat upholstery
- Coil front spring
- Coil rear spring
- Cornering Lights
- Cruise control
- Cruise controls on steering wheel
- Curb weight: 4,364 lbs.
- digital keypad power door locks
- Dual front air conditioning zones
- Dual illuminated vanity mirrors
- Dusk sensing headlights
- External temperature display
- Front and rear reading lights
- Front Independent Suspension
- Front suspension stabilizer bar
- Front Ventilated disc brakes
- Fuel Capacity: 26.0 gal.
- Fuel Consumption: City: 17 mpg
- Fuel Consumption: Highway: 23 mpg
- Fuel Type: Regular unleaded
- Full Third Row Seat
- Gross vehicle weight: 5,860 lbs.
- In-Dash single CD player
- Independent front suspension classification
- Instrumentation: Low fuel level
- Interior air filtration
- Leather steering wheel trim
- Manual Folding Third Row Seat
- Manual front air conditioning
- Manufacturer's 0-60mph acceleration time (seconds): 9.4 s
- Max cargo capacity: 134 cu.ft.
- Overall Length: 201.0"
- Overall Width: 7
- Overhead console: Full with storage
- Painted aluminum rims
- Passenger Airbag
- Plastic/rubber shift knob trim
- Power remote driver mirror adjustment
- Power remote passenger mirror adjustment
- Power steering
- Power windows
- Privacy glass: Deep
- Rear air conditioning with separate controls
- Rear captain chairs
- Rear heat ducts with separate controls
- Regular front stabilizer bar
- Remote activated exterior entry lights
- Roof rails
- Semi-independent rear suspension
- Simulated wood dash trim
- Spare Tire Mount Location: Underbody w/crankdown
- Steel spare wheel rim
- Strut front suspension
- Suspension class: Regular
- Tilt-adjustable steering wheel
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Torsion beam rear suspension
- Total Number of Speakers: 4
- Tumble forward rear seats
- Variable intermittent front wipers
- Vehicle Emissions: LEV
- Wheel Diameter: 16
- Wheel Width: 7
Number of Doors
: 4 Doors
Loaded 2 owner Freestar SEL with a great service history! Loaded with features including; leather interior, factory DVD entertainment with head sets, center row captains seats, stow and go third row bench seat, power side doors, power lift gate, dual zone ice cold air conditioning, premium audio with in dash CD changer along with anti lock brakes and traction control. Fully inspected and includes a 30 day 3,000 mile warranty with a 0 deductible. Low monthly payments available of just $145 per month at 2.9% APR over 48 months with just sales tax down and lender approval. Call Craig Miller today at 888-728-7308 to schedule a test drive and trade in evaluation. Receive a written cash offer good for 7 days or 300 miles whether you purchase a vehicle from Indy Auto Source or not. Be sure to watch our walk around video of this XC70 and be sure to read our customer reviews on both Cars.com Dealer Reviews and Google Reviews by using our links located in the top right corner of our homepage at indyautosource.net.
Ford Freestar for Sale
Auto Services in Indiana
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair
Address: 1337 Calumet Ave, Griffith
Phone: (219) 659-7610
Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair
Address: 12117 Shelbyville Rd, Speed
Phone: (502) 253-6588
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Automobile & Truck Brokers
Address: 2025 16th St, Oolitic
Phone: (812) 275-3800
Used Car Dealers
Address: 11901 Hamilton Ave, Scipio
Phone: (513) 742-0900
Auto Repair & Service, Towing
Address: 103 Leonard Ave, Patriot
Phone: (859) 567-7268
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service
Address: 2702 S Meridian St, Greenwood
Phone: (317) 783-4465
Fri, 08 Aug 2014 08:45:00 EST
The evolution of automotive marketing has undergone a number of strange phases. Few, though, match the strangeness of the 1930s to 1950s, when automotive marketers turned to cookbooks as a means of promoting their vehicles. Yes, cookbooks. We can't make this stuff up, folks.
Tue, 13 Aug 2013 19:02:00 EST
This bizarre trend led to General Motors distributing cookbooks under the guise of its then-subsidiary Frigidaire. Ford, meanwhile, offered a compilation of recipes from Ford Credit Employees (shown above). The cookbook-craze wasn't limited to domestic manufacturers, though. As The Detroit News discovered, both Rolls-Royce and Volkswagen got in on the trend, although not until the 1970s.
The News has the full story on this strange bit of marketing. Head over and take a look.
Ford has been in hot water in Australia ever since it announced plans to end local production of the Falcon and Territory SUV. Besides canceling a model that is to Oz what the Mustang is to America, the end of production means more than a few folks will be out of work.
Fri, 03 May 2013 12:45:00 EST
Keen to prove that it has a plan for the market, Ford has unveiled the Aussie-penned Everest Concept, a rough-and-tumble, seven-seat SUV. While not a direct replacement for the aging Territory (that role will eventually be filled by either the Edge or Flex, according to Car Advice) it's an indication from Ford's brass that the Blue Oval is still committed to Australia.
To prove that fact, Alan Mullaly, Mark Fields, Jim Farley and regional execs descended on Sydney for the debut of the new concept. Ford's Australian president and CEO, Bob Graziano, said of the Everest, "Our customers, our employees and Australia can be assured that we're connected to the nation and committed to our customers through terrific products with class-leading technologies."
The Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance has more clout every year and is getting a reputation as Pebble Beach minus the madness. Held in March this year, it celebrated Ducati and the 50-year anniversaries of Lamborghini, the Corvette Sting Ray, Porsche 911 and the Ford GT40.
Justin Lapriore was there, and seemingly everywhere, getting footage of the various wares on display on the lawns and the sand and the runway. The resulting video, Born of a Blue Sky, is a 16-minute survey of some of the finer sights and plenty of engine sounds. Check it out below.