- Chevy 2500 hd crewcab shortbed xd 1500 4wd lt 86k original low miles! very nice!(US $16,780.00)
- Lt 6.6l onstar chrome 4x4 engine duramax 6600 turbo diesel v8 air dam gray front(US $16,999.00)
- 2005 chevrolet 2500 4x4 6.6 liter v8 diesel extended cab utility bed automatic(US $13,000.00)
- 2008 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd lt crew cab 4-door 6.6l lifted low miles(US $36,000.00)
- 2006 chevy 2500hd diesel 4x4 lt1 crew lifted one owner(US $24,885.00)
- 2012 silver chevrolet silverado hd ltz - 4 door(US $46,500.00)
- Used 2008 chevrolet silverado 2500hd extended cab utility service body truck lt
- 2008 silverado 2500 4wd crew cab(US $43,000.00)
- 2007 chevy 2500 hd 4x4 duramax(US $15,250.00)
- 2009 chevrolet silverado 2500hd 4wd crew cab lt te(US $16,950.00)
- 2006 chevrolet silverado 2500hd lt1 4x4 diesel
- 2005 chevy 2500hd diesel blue crew cab 4x4 w/ headache rack, brush guard, & more(US $16,950.00)
- 2001 chevy 2500hd with reading utility 6.0 v-8 auto trans 77k org mi no reserve
- 2010 chevy silverado 2500 6.6 duramax crew cab 4x4(US $28,999.00)
- 2004 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd lt crew cab pickup 4-door 6.6l(US $23,000.00)
- Extended cab 8 foot reading box, ladder racks and plow. low miles, like new.
- Lifted 2013 chevy 2500hd crew cab duramax diesel lt....lifted chevy silverado(US $48,995.00)
- 2009 4wd texas auto power control bluetooth climate black cloth interior remote(US $26,988.00)
- 2012 chevrolet silverado 2500hd work truck long box diesel 4x4
- Chevrolet silverado 2500hd ltz new automatic diesel vortec 6.0l vvt v8 sfi e8 si(US $63,790.00)
- 2006 chevrolet silverado 2500hd work truck 4x4 manual trans
- Chevrolet silverado 2500 lt new truck automatic 6.0l v8 sfi ohv 16v summit wht(US $38,005.00)
- Lt diesel 6.6l cd 4x4 tow hooks all-season tires
- 2007 chevy 2500hd diesel 4x4 lt3 heated leather bose texas truck(US $26,980.00)
- 2007 chevrolet silverado 2500hd classic lt2 4x4 diesel
- 2010 chevy silverado 2500 hd reg cab v8 long bed 22k mi texas direct auto(US $17,980.00)
- Rust free southern cab & rolling chassis frame stripped cab and frame only!!!!!!(US $800.00)
- 00 chevy silverado 2500
- Exceptional-duramax diesel-allison-navigation-kenwood-iphone-line x bedliner!(US $22,992.00)
- 09 silverado 2500 z71 4wd ltz crewcab shortbed duramax diesel loaded 1txowner!(US $18,995.00)
- 2013 ltz used turbo 6.6l v8 32v automatic 4wd pickup truck onstar bose(US $44,980.00)
- 2005 chevy silverado crew cab - long bed - 6.6l duramax diesel - lly - allison(US $13,900.00)
- 2013 2500hd crew z71 4x4 xm onstar nice!(US $27,650.00)
- Chevy silverado 2500 hd crewcab lt 4x4 6.0 v8 red exterior,grey/black interior(US $25,000.00)
- 2008 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd lt crew cab pickup 4-door 6.6l diesel(US $14,900.00)
- 2004 chevy silverado 2500hd lt duramax lly(US $21,500.00)
- 04 chevy 2500hd 4x4 gas ext cab certified warranty we finance texas(US $11,990.00)
- Silverado 2500 hd lt extended cab 4-door 6.6l diesel duramax alison trans texas(US $12,488.00)
- 2006 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd ls standard cab pickup 2-door 6.0l(US $15,000.00)
- 4x4 ltz new nav heated cooled black duramax 2013 2014 2015 camera leather(US $52,550.00)
- Chevy silverado 2500hd ls extended cab,cloth interior,ranch hand grille,gr8!!(US $11,980.00)
- **extra sharp chevrolet 2500 hd z71 4x4 like new condition(US $34,900.00)
- 4x4 ltz new nav heated cooled leather duramax 2013 2014 2015 sunroof camera 6.6l(US $55,430.00)
- Clean low miles bed mat fuel tank power seats heated trailer brake onstar xm(US $17,981.00)
- 2009 chevy 2500 hd quad ex cab 4x4 automatic pickup work truck 3/4 ton toolbox(US $10,950.00)
- 2008 silverado 2500 4x4 z71 crew cab lt 6.0l vortec v8 auto tow pkg short bed(US $18,981.00)
- Silverado classic hd white, 8 foot utility bed, royal, with ladder rack(US $16,500.00)
- 2009 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd duramax diesel(US $38,500.00)
- 2009 2500 4x4 z71 crew cab lt duramax turbo diesel allison auto 20" wheels nice(US $30,983.00)
- 2002 chevy silverado 2500hd 6.6l duramax diesel 4x4(US $10,650.00)
- 2006 chevrolet silverado 2500hd lt-3 crew cab short bed duramax diesel 4x4-dvd(US $19,500.00)
- 2011 lifted duramax on 37s no reserve!!!!!
- 13 chevy silverado 2500hd duramax diesel low miles custom katzkin leather seats
- 2015 silverado 2500 4wd ltz crew cab/duramax diesel
- 4wd texas power control audio cruise trailer hitch cloth interior flexfuel(US $29,988.00)
- Chevrolet silverado 2500hd work truck new crew cab truck automatic 6.0l 8 cyl su(US $40,820.00)
- 2006 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd lt crew cab pickup 4-door 6.6l(US $23,900.00)
- 2008 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd duramax diesel crew cab short bed(US $31,999.00)
- 08 chevy 2500 ltz 4x4 duramax diesel crew cab leather heat seat we finance texas(US $24,995.00)
- 06 chevy 2500 lt3 4x4 leather heated seats crew cab warranty we finance texas(US $14,490.00)
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Price Analytics
About Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Auto blogMon, 01 Apr 2013 13:27:00 EST
Chevrolet has thrown down the next hand in the pickup truck poker wars and revealed at least a couple of potential aces - depending on which numbers matter most to you. The 2014 2014 Silverado 1500 with its 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 gets 335 horsepower and 383 pound-feet of torque, is mated to a six-speed automatic, can tow 11,500 pounds with the optional Max Trailer Package and costs the same as the outgoing Silverado, $24,585 (*including $995 destination fee). Chevy says the Silverado also stands atop the fuel economy charts when comparing any competitor with a V8 engine - and some competitors with V6 engines. The two-wheel drive model returns 16 miles per gallon city, 23 mpg highway, 19 mpg combined in two-wheel drive guise and 16 mpg city, 22 mpg highway and 18 mpg combined as a four-wheel drive.
For context around those numbers, the most fuel efficient V8-powered 2013 Ford F-150 pickups lose about two mpg in every metric compared to the Silverado, the 3.5-liter V6 EcoBoost returning 16 city, 18 highway and 22 combined in two-wheel drive. However, that EcoBoost does have 365 hp and 420 lb-ft of torque. You can get a Ram 1500 with a 3.6-liter V6 that gets 25 mpg highway, but it has 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque. The 2013 Ram with the 5.7-liter Hemi V8 and its 395 hp and 407 lb-ft drops one mpg in every category to the Silverado. Its tow rating is 200 pounds beyond its nearest competitor, the F-150 with the Max Trailer Tow Package.
Elsewhere, the new Silverado gets a quieter cab with a redesigned interior, a new bed with improved load-management possibilities, disc brakes all around, tweaked steering and suspension, along with free standard scheduled maintenance for two years or 24,000 miles.
When it comes to technology used in racecars, we generally expect it to trickle down to production cars, not the other way around. Well, Pratt & Miller has developed a new rear-facing radar that operates in a similar fashion to what we're used to in modern blind spot detection systems, only it is also capable of tracking cars as they approach and relaying vital information to the driver via a large display screen.
The innovative radar system debuted at last weekend's 12 Hours of Sebring for Corvette Racing, and this system makes perfect sense for endurance races like this since the cars sometimes have to drive through the night and in poor weather conditions.
The radar can detect cars even with poor visibility, and uses easy-to-distinguish symbols for the driver to identify.
Despite the fact that the 2013 Chevy Sonic is a fun, plucky little thing - especially in ever-so-slightly hotter RS guise - it is not, in fact, a skateboard. But don't tell that to rapper Theophilus London.
In General Motors' latest spot for the Chevrolet compact, London needs to make a quick run to the store for some milk. And even though, once again, the Sonic is not a skateboard, it ollies, pops and gets air because, you know, it's just so much fun to throw around.
If this video looks familiar to you, it's because this is the full ad that we first got a preview of in Chevy's longer, full-line spot, where the brand's "Find New Roads" tagline was introduced. Scroll down to see this dedicated Sonic spot, along with the older ad, and remember, the Sonic is still - still - not a skateboard.
This year's 12 Hours of Sebring wasn't exactly a foregone conclusion because we're still talking about racing, and anything can happen when the speeds are as high as the adrenaline and the desire. But we're still talking about Audi bringing it's two top-spec racers - and its huge budget and its nearly neurotic attention to detail - to a race that it uses as a test bed for The 24 Hours of Le Mans and as a way to open the endurance racing season with a victory.
Besides, 12 hours is a long time, especially at Sebring, and things didn't go all Audi's way. On top of that, although it was a pretty quiet race, behind the Audis things got even grimier, with plenty of battles, plenty of mechanical issues, and the new BMW Z4 GTE and Viper GTS-R being race tested. Oh, and that brand new chromed-out DeltaWing...
Callaway has released a few renderings of a design study for a shooting brake version of the C7 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. The company says it wants to create a long-roof version of America's sports car to offer buyers more interior room and a vehicle with "unique style." The company says it will use structural carbon fiber for the new body bits, which suggests the conversion shouldn't add too much more weight to the Corvette. Along with a few mechanical tweaks, the Callaway Corvette Stingray AeroWagon could breeze past the 200 miles per hour barrier.
Provided that they get enough interest, Callaway estimates they will be able to effect the changes on the Chevrolet for around $15,000, and says the conversion work should be available through its network of dealers. You can check out the brief press release below for more information, or head over to the Callaway site to plunk down a deposit - but before you do, we want to know... do you find this C7 wagon interesting? Vote in our poll below, then feel free to leave a few lines in Comments.
Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:57:00 EST
The Poncho is dead. Long live the Poncho. Like certain other reoccurring personal maladies, the aftermarket community simply can't let the Trans Am go without another flare up. The guys at Trans Am Depot have worked up a quick commercial for their newest creation: The 2013 Trans Am Hurst Edition, and it watches pretty much like you'd expect it to. The footage is comprised of just about every TA male fantasy you can conceive of, from Daisy Dukes and white tank tops to tramp stamps, bikinis and ice cream cones. There simply aren't words for what you'll see below.
Of course, we like our T-Tops as much as the next guy. If you like what you see in the videos, you can pick up your very own TA by heading over to the Trans Am Depot site. The guys even have Chevrolet Camaro-based versions of the Pontiac GTO if the '77 TA treatment is too much for your tastes. Enjoy, but don't say we didn't warn you.
Can A Fleet Queen Become a Fullsize King?
On paper, the Chevrolet Impala is a pretty strong seller, posting annual sales that have hovered right around 170,000 units for the last two years, but it only takes one trip to practically any rental car agency to discover where the majority of those sales have come from. In fact, General Motors told Autoblog that a full 70 percent of Impala sales last year went to fleet companies for things like rental cars and government vehicles. Logic tells us that this is neither good for resale values nor name equity, so Chevrolet is getting ready to roll out an all-new Impala with improved comfort, styling and technology, hoping to turn the tables on its retail-to-fleet ratio.
Chevrolet's sedans have come on quite strong in the last few months with the introduction of the Cruze diesel and the SS sedan, but while these will likely be low-volume sellers, there's more pressure for the new Impala to perform well as GM looks to slash fleet sales and compete with the wide variety of full-size sub-luxury sedans. Riding on a platform shared with the Buick LaCrosse and Cadillac XTS, the 2014 Impala will compete against the Hyundai Azera, Ford Taurus and Toyota Avalon on the more traditional side, while also looking to take a bite out of somewhat sportier models like the Chrysler 300/Dodge Charger twins and the Nissan Maxima. We headed to sunny San Diego to see if this totally new Impala can stand on its own without the assistance of fleet companies and rental agencies. [w/video
One of the things that dogs the full comeback of General Motors is the instability of its marketing. That part of the automaker got yet another big shakeup today when GM confirmed what I have been tweeting for a few days - strong rumors that the Chevrolet and Cadillac ad accounts are walking to new ad agencies.
Cadillac, GM's luxury brand, is going into review from Fallon Worldwide, Minneapolis and the indications are that Campbell-Ewald, Chevy's old ad shop, will end up with most or all of it. C-E just announced that it was moving from its long-time home in Warren, MI to a new downtown Detroit office next to Ford Field, just blocks from GM.
The other shoe to drop shortly will be the shift of GM's most important brand, Chevy, from Goodby, Silverstein & Partners of San Francisco to McCann-Erickson of Troy, MI. McCann used to be the agency for Buick and GMC, as well as GM's corporate advertising, and has retained some pieces of business over the last few years. Sources have even told us that it was McCann that did a lot of the creative work on Chevy's new ad platform, Find New Roads. (Not to be confused with a former McCann tagline for Saab, "Find Your Own Road.")
While this year marks 60 years of the Chevrolet Corvette, the 2013 Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance focused on one of the coupe's most sought after models, the 1963 Sting Ray. General Motors design boss Ed Welburn was on hand to show off the all-new C7 Corvette, but even the hard-edged styling of the 2014 Stingray couldn't take away from the beautiful 1963 models sitting out on the field.
In addition to the original Sting Ray and the 1959 Sting Ray Concept, some of the other classic 'Vettes included "Big Tank" racecars, an interesting cutaway coupe, a right-hand-drive Z06 and the attention-grabbing 1963 Corvette Rondine by Pininfarina. Another impressive Corvette was the 1964 Corvette XP-819 rear-engine prototype. Owner Mike Yager had the car finished as a driving chassis for this year's show, but promises the car will be back to its original glory in time for next year's event.
Full Disclosure: in my younger days, I loved nothing more than tormenting passengers with my behind-the-wheel hijinks. Once, after a particularly artful handbrake turn on a two-lane at around 50 miles per hour, I left one backseat occupant crying in their own lap. This isn't necessarily something to be proud of, but it gives you a glimpse into why it is that I find this ad from Pepsi so damn disappointing. The premise is beautiful. Take NASCAR legend Jeff Gordon, give him a disguise and set him loose upon some unsuspecting used car dealer. Hilarity ensues.
Except that this Pepsi Max commercial is so obviously staged, it can't help but feel like some ham-fisted marketing fail. From the strategically placed aftermarket cupholder mounted mid-dash for the hidden camera to the fact that the supposed dealer Camaro is displayed as a 2009 model (Hint: Chevrolet didn't make any), this clip is about as organic as a Twinkie. Still, we would never turn down a chance to watch Gordon thrash on a rental-spec coupe - only problem is, he probably didn't even do the driving himself. Check it out below.