- 2007 chevy duramax allison transmission extended cab ball in bed 4x4 4wd diesel(US $24,900.00)
- 2003 chevrolet silverado 2500hd 4x4 reg cab work truck no reserve(US $7,400.00)
- 2007 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd wt crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l(US $18,000.00)
- 2005 silverado 2500hd lt 4x4 lifted 6.0l vortec lth/htd seats $799 ship(US $24,980.00)
- We finance! 2011 chevrolet silverado 2500hd lt 4x4 diesel z71 leather texas auto(US $40,888.00)
- We finance! 2013 chevrolet silverado 2500hd lt 4x4 z71 diesel leather texas auto(US $40,998.00)
- We finance!! 2013 chevrolet silverado 2500hd ltz 4x4 roof nav leather texas auto(US $40,998.00)
- 06 chevy silverado 6.6l duramax turbo diesel 6600 v8 allison tow hitch 2500 hd(US $15,950.00)
- 4x4 new camera assist lt bluetooth 2014 2013 2015 hd chrome 2500 6.0l rmt start(US $42,590.00)
- Silver 2500hd 4x4 ext cab 78k hwy miles tow pkg 6 pass cloth sts ex govt(US $19,995.00)
- 2500 hd 4x4 utility body service mechanics bed(US $18,950.00)
- 4x4 reg cab v8 utility bed service body mechanics bed(US $18,950.00)
- 4x4 ltz new nav heated cooled white camera 2013 2014 2015 6.0l v8 gas bedliner(US $47,260.00)
- 2003 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd turbo diesel, lifted truck(US $9,500.00)
- 2008 navigation rear dvd leather heated cooled used preowned 69k miles
- 2008 navigation leather heated remote entry parking aid used preowned 153k miles
- Heated leathee memory seats bluetooth fresh toyo tires dual zone auto climate
- 2015 navigation sunroof leather heated cooled 20s aluminum v8 duramax diesel(US $57,476.00)
- 2008 chevy silverado 2500 hd hotshot hot & cold catering delivery food truck
- 2015 chevy silverado 2500 hd crew 4x4 side steps 1k mi texas direct auto(US $42,780.00)
- 2007 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd ltz custom duramax/10" lift(US $39,999.00)
- 2008 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd lt duramax diesel turbo crew cab 4x4 truck 4wd
- 2013 black cloth reverse aid remote start used preowned we finance 40k miles
- 2014 chevy silverado 2500 lt crew 4x4 diesel 6-pass 14k texas direct auto(US $38,980.00)
- 2010 chevy silverado 2500 hd w/t reg cab longbed v8 47k texas direct auto(US $18,980.00)
- 2008 chevy silverado 2500 hd lt crew diesel z71 4x4 76k texas direct auto(US $29,980.00)
- 2005 chevy silverado 2500hd 4x4 crew cab(US $8,995.00)
- 2015 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd at marty feldman chevrolet, novi, mi(US $38,922.61)
- Lifted chevrolet pick up truck 2015 2500hd ltz(US $56,000.00)
- Rear tv's navigation 2011 chevrolet silverado 2500 4x4 diesel ltz 6.6l duramax(US $34,850.00)
- 2015 navigation sunroof leather heated cooled 20s aluminum v8 duramax diesel(US $57,476.00)
- 2011 chevrolet 2500hd crew cab short bed 6.6l duramax allison auto trans 4x4 lt(US $31,495.00)
- 2015 navigation leather heated cooled rear dvd v8 diesel lifetime warranty(US $57,476.00)
- Crew cab hard canopy nerf bars leather trailer brk steering wheel ctrls pwr lock
- *lifted* ltz 2007 silverado 2500 4x4 diesel z-71 duramax lb leather bose 2008(US $25,975.00)
- 2011 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd ltz crew cab pickup 4-door 6.6 duramax!! loaded(US $35,900.00)
- 6.0l v8 carfax certified cloth rubberized flooring crew cab 4x4 texas(US $32,988.00)
- One 1 owner low miles 6.6l duramax diesel trailer hitch power locks & windows
- 2011 2500 hd dark blue with 9'2 boss power vxt(US $34,000.00)
- 1 owner crew cab duramax diesel allison 7" rdx lift 20" black xd 35" new tires(US $34,900.00)
- 4x4 - crew cab - black - no reserve - only 120k miles - original owner!
- Chevrolet silverado 2500hd work truck new truck automatic 6.0l 8 cyl engine summ(US $35,755.00)
- 2004 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd lt ext cab duramax diesel 6.6l lly lifted
- 2008 chevrolet silveradoo 2500hd extended cab lt leather 4x4 lift wheels tires!(US $19,990.00)
- 2004 chevy silverado 2500
- 06 k2500hd lt (lbz) 6.6 duramax 6spd allison 4x4 2owners carfax swb 660t tx(US $20,995.00)
- 1 owner - crew cab - 4x4 - lbz 6.6l duramax turbo diesel - allison - no reserve
- 4x4 - lly - 6.6l duramax turbo diesel - allison - 95-k low miles - no reserve
- 2006 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd ls extended cab pickup 4-door 6.0l 4x4 tow pack
- Crew cab duramax diesel allison transmission(US $14,900.00)
- Chevy 2500 hd 6.6l diesel 4x4 lt lwb crew, extra clean, loaded, black leather(US $25,450.00)
- Chevrolet silverado 2500 ltz new automatic diesel 6.6l v8 dir ohv 32v blk(US $61,700.00)
- 2012 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd lt crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l(US $16,500.00)
- Used 09 chevy k2500hd regular cab 4x4 reading utility box 6.0l v8 work truc(US $23,790.00)
- 02 chevy silverado 2500hd ccsb 4x4 lb7 duramax diesel
- 4x4 lifted 2500hd crew cab cloth ranch hand 25,090 miles dual zone a/c texas(US $34,988.00)
- Two owner clean carfax from ga 4x4 lbz duramax diesel 3lt heated leather bfgs(US $21,981.00)
- 2007 chevrolet silverado 2500 hd ltz crew cab pickup 4-door 6.0l
- Ltz hd bluetooth bose 20 usb sat radio perforated lthr power pedals tow pack 4x4
- 2015 navigation v8 diesel sunroof leather heated cooled lifetime warranty(US $53,653.00)
Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Price Analytics
About Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Auto blogWed, 13 Mar 2013 09:12:00 EST
Fri, 08 Mar 2013 16:58:00 EST
The Detroit Free Press is reporting that the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration may expand a recall campaign for faulty brake lamps. The agency is currently looking into complaints that certain 2004-2011 Chevrolet Malibu models as well as some 2007-2009 Saturn Aura sedans may have brake lights that do not illuminate when the driver presses the pedal. Alternatively, the lamps may also illuminate without input from the driver. General Motors recalled 8,000 Pontiac G6 models from the 2005 model year for the same problem, and NHTSA is currently investigating whether to add 550,000 more G6 models built between 2005 and 2009 to the list for the same issue.
In addition, investigators are currently examining 97 complaints from Malibu and Aura owners with the same trouble. If NHTSA adds those models to the recall campaign, more than one million units could be covered. GM, meanwhile, says there have been no accidents or injuries as a result of the problem.
Living in an apartment complex has its benefits, but for shade-tree mechanics who like/need to work on their own cars, it definitely has a number of disadvantages. Relatively simple tasks such as brake jobs and oil changes are difficult when you don't have dedicated driveway space, to say nothing of more in-depth repairs... like pulling an engine, for example.
For these types of challenges, a little ingenuity and plenty of muscle are needed to get the job done. Scroll down to watch these four men snatch the V8 out of a Chevrolet K1500 using nothing but a chain, landscape timber and good ol' fashioned brute strength. Good work, gentlemen.
Not including the women and men who built it, the 2014 Chevrolet SS has only been seen in person by a piddling number of people - fewer humans than would fill the gymnasium at a high school volleyball game. Not including the men and women who built it, no one has driven it. Even so, it is already saddled with two controversies: the way it looks and the way it shifts.
First to that shifting. Did we love the last Americanized Holden, the awesomely sportsome Pontiac G8 GXP, and its six-speed manual? Of course. Do we wish the SS came with a six-speed manual? Of course. But we'd like a toboggan to come with a manual transmission. We'd put a manual transmission on a weasel if we could because we're just wired that way; if it moves, it should come with a stick and a clutch. Or at least the option.
Let's climb down off the ledge, though. We haven't driven the SS and we have no idea how good (or not) the automatic is. And the Hobson's Choice in transmissions when it comes to sport sedans like the BMW M5, Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG and Jaguar XFR-S and, oh yeah, cars-that-really-should-have-manuals like the Audi R8 and Nissan GT-R and Porsche 918 and every single Lamborghini and Ferrari, for instance, hasn't stopped us from enjoying what is clearly the gruesome, dual-clutched demise of Western automotive civilization. Because in spite of our ululations at the dying of the six-speed light, we understand.
Chevrolet is following up the 2012 COPO Camaro with another limited run of the drag-strip-ready production car for 2013. Ditching the superchargers, the 2013 COPO Camaro can only be equipped with one of three naturally aspirated V8 engines, and other new features include the option of a manual transmission, new front springs, some minor styling changes and a lower starting price of $86,000. All cars are designed to abide by the rules of the NHRA's Stock Eliminator or Super Stock classifications, depending on in which series buyers wish to enter their Chevrolet Camaro.
Returning for 2013 is the 427-cubic-inch V8 producing 425 horsepower, but the new engines include a 325-hp 350-CID V8 and a 375-hp 396-CID V8. Buyers can select to purchase all three engines, and each will be matched with the sequence number of that car; the track-only COPO cars will not have vehicle identification numbers and can't be registered for street use.
Chevrolet is also offering unique enthusiast-specific options such as a COPO Build Book and the opportunity for owners to help assemble their car's engine at the Chevrolet Performance Build Center in Wixom, MI.
We've already seen leaked specs and potential spy shots, but the refreshed 2014 Chevrolet Camaro will make its official debut at the New York Auto Show in a few weeks.
Besides a tweaked exterior and the possibility of a high-output LS7 under the hood, we really don't know much else about the 2014 Camaro, but here's hoping for an improved interior, too.
In addition to the refreshed Camaro, Chevrolet will also be showing off the recently introduced Chevrolet SS, making its debut on the auto show circuit, and we'll also get our first look at the C7 Corvette coupe and convertible side-by-side.
We showed you Chevrolet's major debut yesterday, the 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible, but General Motors is making a big push for Bowtie consideration in Europe, so it's also introducing the updated Captiva crossover here at the Geneva Motor Show.
While still based on the same platform as North America's fleet-only Captiva Sport (which is effectively a rebadged Saturn Vue), the Captiva is available in both five- and seven-seat iterations, and it looks far more modern. That's particularly the case with this updated model, which features revamped front- and rear ends that include restyled bumpers, grilles and LED taillamps, among other changes.
As before, the midsize Theta-platform CUV will be available in both front- and all-wheel drive, and is expected to carry a range of four- and six-cylinder gasoline and diesel engines. Important US programming note: Chevrolet sources tell us that America's Captiva Sport will not receive these updates.
We're set to record Autoblog Podcast #323 tonight, and you can drop us your questions and comments regarding the rest of the week's news via our Q&A module below. Subscribe to the Autoblog Podcast in iTunes if you haven't already done so, and if you want to take it all in live, tune in to our UStream (audio only) channel at 10:00 PM Eastern tonight.
Discussion Topics for Autoblog Podcast Episode #323
We've just received an early peek at the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible here at the Geneva Motor Show. General Motors was kind enough to let us attend the final dress-rehearsal for its press conference scheduled for tomorrow's opening media day, and we've come away with a good look at the droptop C7 in person.
In the metal, the new Corvette Convertible seems somehow less avant-garde than the Coupe, even in Z51 Performance Package guise. That's not necessarily a bad thing - more of an observation. That initial impression may be because the C7's new greenhouse is one of its most prominent departures from Corvettes past. While we didn't get to see the top erected, there's no rear side window in the stock images that Chevy has already released, suggesting the C7 convertible's profile will look a lot like its C6 predecessor. And with the new power tonneau cover in place, there are also no rear ducts that come as part of the Z51 package (they've been moved under the car).
As with its predecessor, the tonneau is a handsome double-bubble piece, and the body-color "waterfall" element into the cabin between the seats has made it to the new model as well. Thus, the overall look with the top down should be a bit more familiar to prior-gen C6 owners - if you're one of those put off by the C7's new shape, you'll probably appreciate the convertible bodystyle more than the coupe.
Over the weekend, Chevrolet released its first images of the new 2014 Corvette Stingray Convertible. Now, ahead of the droptop's official introduction tomorrow at the Geneva Motor Show, the automaker has given us a few more shots of the softop C7 showing off the car's rump albeit from a high, strategically positioned angle.
From this angle, it's hard to get a sense for how long and flat the decklid really is, but we can easily see that, like the rest of the C7's design, the new convertible's decklid and tonneau cover are far more detailed than the current car. We also get a better look at the rear haunches sans brake vents, which have apparently been moved to underneath the car in order to accommodate the top's hard cover.
As for the overall styling of the C7 convertible, with the top erected, we get some idea of what a coupe design (as opposed to the Stingray's fastback shape) would look like on this car. The C5 Corvette most recently had a coupe model that did away with the large glass hatchback, and we recently reported on a low-cost "coupe" model potentially being added to the C7's repertoire.
Put away your pixel paintbrushes, kids. Pack up your Photoshop. This is the real-deal 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible in its first official images. The droptop Chevrolet will roll into the bright lights of the Palexpo exhibition at next week's Geneva Motor Show, a four-wheeled statement of intent that General Motors is serious about taking its Corvette franchise global.
Chevy isn't providing anything in the way of further details with these two shots, but we've learned at least a couple of things about the car shown here. First off, the example seen in these images is fitted with the optional Z51 Performance Package - something that isn't immediately evident because there's no sign of the coupe model's prominent ductwork on its rear haunches. In order to accommodate the power folding hard tonneau cover, the vents that feed the transmission and differential coolers have been relocated to the underside of the car. The dark paint color on this example also does a good job of muting the contrasting black front fender vents and hood opening - Z51-spec design details that have proven to be somewhat controversial.
One other thing to note: These two shots also display the Stingray wearing different alloy wheels than the split five-spoke design shown at the hardtop's Detroit Auto Show unveiling in January. The simpler, thin five-spoke wheels should do a good job of showing off the Z51's upgraded brakes, and they'll be optional on the coupe as well.