No Reserve 07 Ford E-350 Box Truck White With 5.4l Engine Extra Clean One Owner on 2040-cars
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Transmission:Automatic
Vehicle Title:Clear
Body Type:Cutaway Van
Fuel Type:GAS
Make: Ford
Model: E-Series Van
Trim: Base Cutaway Van 2-Door
Mileage: 121,218
Drive Type: RWD
Exterior Color: White
Number of Cylinders: 8
Interior Color: Gray
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Power Options: Air Conditioning
CHECK OUT THIS 2007 FORD E350 CUTAWAY BOX TRUCK. IT HAS 121,218 MILES. EXTERIOR IS WHITE AND THE INTERIOR IS GRAY FABRIC. THE ENGINE STARTS RIGHT UP WITH NO ISSUES AT ALL. THERE IS NO IRREGULAR ENGINE NOISE OR KNOCKING. THE TRANSMISSION SHIFTS SMOOTHLY AND OVERALL THIS VEHICLE DRIVES GREAT. THE BODY OF THE VEHICLE IS IN GOOD SHAPE. NO MAJOR DOOR DINGS, DENTS OR SCRATCHES. THE INTERIOR IS IN GOOD SHAPE AS WELL. THERE IS LITTLE WEAR WITH NO TEARS OR STAINS. ALL ELECTRONIC FEATURES ARE IN WORKING CONDITION AND FULLY FUNCTIONAL. THE TIRES ARE GOOD WITH AT LEAST 75% TREAD LEFT. WE ARE WILLING TO NEGOTIATE AND DO OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS AS WELL. HERE TODAY GONE TOMORROW EVERYONES APPROVED OUR INVENTORY MOVES. CONTACT JACK AT 1 (917) 402 4928 AND LETS MAKE A DEAL.
Ford E-Series Van for Sale
1999 ford e-450 28ft dutchmen express rv 6.8l v10 gas central heat/ac new tires(US $19,900.00)
10 ford e-250 cargo - warranty - one owner florida van - power equipped(US $16,500.00)
10 ford e-250 extended cargo - one owner florida van - no accidents(US $15,900.00)
2010 12 pass.van tinted windows 56k running board mint condition &free shipping(US $15,750.00)
Econoline e450 23 person seating shuttle bus passenger van dvd tv - we finance!(US $27,975.00)
E350 14' supreme corp enclosed service body utility onan low miles! we finance!(US $21,975.00)
Auto Services in New York
Walton Service Ctr ★★★★★
Vitali Auto Exchange ★★★★★
Vision Hyundai of Canandaigua ★★★★★
Tony B`s Tire & Automotive Svc ★★★★★
Steve`s Complete Auto Repair ★★★★★
Steve`s Auto & Truck Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford expands air bag recall nationwide
Thu, Dec 18 2014Ford Motor Co. has agreed to government demands to expand a driver's side air bag inflator recall to the entire U.S. The move announced Thursday adds 447,000 Ford vehicles to the list of those recalled due to driver's inflators made by Japan's Takata Corp. The inflators can explode with too much force, spewing shrapnel into drivers and passengers. Ford's action puts pressure on BMW and Chrysler, the only two automakers that haven't agreed to national recalls. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration made the demand of five automakers, saying the inflators are dangerous. Honda and Mazda already took their recalls national. Previously the recalls were limited to high-humidity states mainly along the Gulf Coast. The Ford national recall covers certain 2005 to 2008 Mustangs and 2005 and 2006 GT sports cars. The company also announced it would recall the same cars in Canada, Mexico and a few other countries. Thursday's announcement brings to just over 502,000 the number of Ford vehicles under recall for Takata driver's side air bags. The company said it knows of one accident and injury from the problems, in a 2007 Mustang in North Carolina. Dealers will replace the inflators at no cost to customers. Last month, NHTSA demanded that Takata and the five automakers recall driver's inflators across the nation.Takata and Chrysler have refused and could face legal action. BMW says it's still evaluating the demand. Takata hired the New York public relations firm Sard Verbinnen & Co. and took out full-page advertisements Thursday in newspapers including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and three German publications. The ads, featuring a letter from Chairman and CEO Shigehisa Takata, said the company will work with NHTSA and automakers to expand the recalls by increasing production capacity for replacement air bags. The company said it's exploring whether other companies' air bags can be used in replacement kits, and it's increasing testing to find the exact cause of the problems. "Takata will work in unison with automakers to advance our common goal of putting the safety of customers first," the letter said. But in documents filed with NHTSA, Takata refused to do a national recall, saying it's not supported by testing data. The company also said NHTSA didn't have the authority to order a parts supplier to do a recall, and that only automakers can conduct them.
Ford confirms Everest SUV production for China
Sat, 19 Apr 2014According to Ford, the Chinese SUV segment grew by 49 percent in 2013, and the Blue Oval held a 4.5 percent market share. At the 2014 Beijing Motor Show, Ford is showing the Everest SUV that, while just a concept for now, will go into production in the near future.
The Everest is a big, brawny seven-seat SUV that mixes solid, chiseled styling and contemporary Ford design cues. Up front there is an angular version of the trapezoidal grille and sharp, wraparound headlights. The beltline rises in the rear to make the back appear higher than the front. The rear seems just as chiseled, with the taillights resting in jagged scallops. There is no doubt that this concept means to look rugged, and ready for rough roads - the whole thing looks pretty great.
The truck was penned by Ford's Asia Pacific design and engineering team in Australia, and it was first shown in Sydney last year. Ford's JMC joint venture will build the truck for the Chinese market, and it will be sold at Ford dealers there. The Blue Oval isn't hinting at what powers the production version yet, but it reportedly shares some components with the foreign-market Ranger.
Ford moving medium-duty F-Series production from Mexico to Ohio
Thu, 27 Feb 2014
A few more Ford trucks will be built in the US in the near future with news that production of the F-650 and F-750 medium-duty trucks will move from Mexico to Ford's Ohio Assembly Plant in Avon Lake, OH. Ford hasn't confirmed a precise timeline for the move, but The Detroit News claims the Blue Oval will make the shift later this year or in early 2015.
As Ford spokesperson Mike Levine reminded us, back in 2011, Ford announced in an investor release that it would shift production "after the [Ohio] plant stops current production of the Ford E-Series vans." According to that release, the Ohio factory will also receive $128 million in upgrades to build the new trucks, plus the F53 motorhome chassis and F59 commercial chassis.






