Ford F-350 for Sale
1999 f350 dually crew cab xlt 7.3l powerstroke turbo diesel auto nice truck(US $10,980.00)
Triple cab !! 1995 ford f350 4x4 dually pickup truck...the cowboy cadillac ! nr(US $19,999.99)
2003 ford f-350 lariat dually powerstroke diesel loaded 4 door fx4 4x4
4x4 crew cab 10 foot dump flat bed new tires xlt v10 6 spd gooseneck very nice
2005 ford super duty f-350 srw 158 inch wheelbase 4x4 supercab 158" lariat 4wd(US $8,990.00)
2012 ford f350 diesel 4x4 lariat fx4 short bed rear cam srw 6.7l f250
Auto blog
Enterprise working with renter's insurance to cover $47k Mustang stolen from its lot
Sat, 11 Jan 2014There was more than a bit of public indigence following the recent story of Enterprise Rent-A-Car billing a customer $47,000 to replace a Ford Mustang GT Convertible stolen from a Nova Scotia lot. To recap: Kristen Cockerill rented the Mustang for two days, returned it to the lot on a Sunday and left the keys in a secure dropbox only for Enterprise employees to find the car gone the next day.
Despite Enterprise policies stating that customers are responsible for vehicles dropped on off-days, the company has admitted that the situation could've been handled a bit better.
In a recent statement, Enterprise has backed off the big-bill story, and claims to be working with Cockerill and her insurance company to resolve the issue. Further, the Enterprise general manager overseeing Nova Scotia has spoken with the harried renter, and apologized "for the way this claim was handled during the last few months."
Mulally wanted to kill Lincoln as late as last year, Fields vows to turn it around
Mon, 30 Jun 2014Lincoln fans might want to give incoming Ford CEO Mark Fields a pat on the back for having a hand in saving the brand from the chopping block last year. He's among the people spearheading the rejuvenation of the division away from its stodgy image to appeal to younger customers.
According to two unnamed sources speaking to Bloomberg, CEO Alan Mulally was ready to kill Lincoln last year. Following the slow production ramp-up of the MKZ combined a with a costly ad campaign, Mulally was frustrated and openly suggested dropping the brand. However, Fields and Jim Farley, Ford's marketing boss, convinced the CEO that the brand was worth saving. They also created a plan to prevent similar problems for new models in the future.
It seems that one part of the strategy may involve waiting until new models are at dealers before starting a big ad campaign for them. Lincoln global director, Matt VanDyke, recently told Autoblog that the division is holding off on a full marketing push behind the new MKC crossover to prevent the supply problems that plagued the MKZ last year. Its big offensive begins in the fall when the CUVs are at all of the dealers and consumers are at home watching more TV. VanDyke also told Bloomberg that Fields, Farley and Joe Hinrichs, Ford president of the Americas, have more direct oversight over new product launches now.
Plug In 2014: ALTe ready to join Ford's EQVM to convert, sell F-150 PHEV [w/video]
Mon, Aug 4 2014It's been a while since we've checked in with ALTe and its plans to convert big work vehicles like the Ford F-150 into plug-in hybrids. So, when we saw a demonstration vehicle sitting outside the San Jose Convention Center at the Plug In 2014 Conference last week, we had to get a closer look. When we did, we realized that it's been quite some time since we've been in a Ride & Drive vehicle that was all beat to heck. It's been quite some time since we've been in a Ride & Drive vehicle that was all beat to heck. The reason for the well-worn F-150 with 30,000 miles on it is that ALTe has been showing off its extended-range EV technology to lots of people all around the country, and Kyle Maki has been the man on the scene more often than not. "This one, I've taken all over the country," he told AutoblogGreen. "I've wore out that seat, I think. The only reason this one wasn't driven here was because we were in Charlotte [NC] last week and I didn't want to take a chance and not make it in time for this event." In other words, ALTe is out there, ginning up excitement for the idea of a plug-in hybrid Ford with an electric range of up to 40 miles and which can then continue on gas for another 360 miles at around about 25 miles per gallon. ALTe wants to not only convert new vehicles but it also offers retrofits for fleets that are happy with their current fleet. The company offers converted versions of the Ford E350 and E450 utility vehicles now but the near-mythical F-150 PHEV is still "coming soon." Yes, orders are now being accepted, but you will be forgiven if you think this is all happening on a slow time scale. There are simply a lot of things to do before ALTe can sell the truck. ALTe is currently attempting to join Ford's EQVM program, which is the electric version of the standard Qualified Vehicle Modifiers program. The QVM program requires coachbuilders to "be successfully evaluated by Ford Motor Company on criteria such as engineering, the manufacturing process, quality control, and adherence to Ford and Lincoln Divisions guidelines." Qualified applicants must also meet all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, conform to Ford/Lincoln conversion guidelines and agree to be inspected annually as well as have a "commitment to continuous improvement." Maki has a simpler explanation. "It basically means you're a preferred supplier, a Tier 1, if you will," he said.
