Engine:2.4L 2389CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
For Sale By:Private Seller
Trim: GXE Sedan 4-Door
Options: CD Player
Safety Features: Driver Airbag
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Green
Interior Color: Tan
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 4
Lovingly maintained single owner 1993 Altima with 175K miles. This isn't some beater that changed hands multiple times and was neglected. I took care of this car myself from day one and would continue driving it as my daily driver if I didn't come into another car. All maintenance was done on schedule, and I did a lot of the wrenching myself and can tell you exactly what is good and bad about this car. No games, full disclosure. The engine is in MINT condition for a car this age, and has had all fluids changed over on schedule throughout the life of the car. Still gets between 28 and 32 MPG. Title in hand. Come with plates and drive it off!
Includes $500 worth of new parts for your wrenching entertainment! Great project car and learning experience. Includes all parts needed for suspension repairs!!
* Left and Right front suspension control arms
* Inner and outer tie rods
* Sway bar end links and bushings
* Left and Right rear quick struts
* Rear sway link
* Ball joint, filters, and various assorted other parts come with it
* Motor is in mint condition. You can see from my picture I took of the oil fill hole, it's clean as a whistle, and you can still read the markings in the crankcase. (no sludge, no crud). Still drives like new with great pickup. Doesn't burn oil or run like a dog.
* Recent starter, clutch master/slave cylinders, front quick struts, fuel filter, o2 sensor, distributor.
* Timing chain, not belt
* Four 60K Toyo tires with around 20K on them.
* New battery bought 8/12
* First half of its life was in Florida
* Needs a left wheel bearing
* Needs rear brake drum and pads
* Passenger Power window module needs to be plugged in - window won't roll down with no power
* Rear windows won't roll down - one of the electrical modules is out
* Timing chain rattles slightly against top of cover - known problem with the altima's, and been like that for 100K
* Rust commensurate with a car this age (front floorboard, small rust spots in frame - mostly mitigated by yours truly with a wire brush, rust inhibitor and high heat paint. ). Still passes inspection every year with a 'friendly' tech who doesn't put up on lift.
* A/C doesn't work
* Dented and dinged up a little - not outrageous for a car this age. Minor front fender damage from a fender bender.
* Needs all the aforementioned suspension parts installed
* Radiator has pinhole leak in top - works fine if you don't fill top 1/2 inch with fluid
* Various other minor ailments, not unusual for a car this age.
Nissan Altima for Sale
- 2008 nissan altima se coupe 2-door 3.5l
- 2010 nissan altima 2.5 s sedan auto cruise ctrl 59k mi texas direct auto(US $13,980.00)
- Nissan, altima, automatic transmission, 2002, silver, sunroof, sedan 4-door(US $2,900.00)
- 2007 nissan altima, 6-speed manual, good condition, garage kept, 1 owner -maroon
- 2014 nissan altima 2.5 sl 9k mi leather alloys navi rear cam - free shipping(US $17,950.00)
- 2008 nissan altima
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Woodlawn Autobody Inc ★★★★★
Tri-State Vinyl Repair ★★★★★
Tint King Inc. ★★★★★
Sturbridge Auto Body ★★★★★
Strojny Glass Co ★★★★★
Sonny Johnson Tire ★★★★★
Auto blogThu, 05 Sep 2013 08:30:00 EST
A few years back, when Daimler was looking for a partner to spread the cost of development of small cars, it agreed to collaborate with Nissan on future products, such as vehicle platforms and drivetrains. The latest development in the collaboration concerns the assembly of small luxury cars for Infiniti and Mercedes-Benz at a Nissan plant in Mexico, two unnamed sources told Reuters.
The plant in question, Aguascalientes, is a $2 billion project that will open later this year next to an existing Nissan factory. The upcoming Infiniti Q30 four-door hatchback is expected to be built there, possibly alongside the Mercedes GLA-Class, which is one of several candidates Mercedes is considering to build at this facility, Reuters reports. The GLA will debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show this month, and initial production of the model will take place in Germany. The Q30 could follow a similar path, with assembly starting at Nissan's Sunderland plant in the UK, and then expanding to Aguascalientes later on.
The underlying platform of the Q30 and GLA, codenamed New Generation Compact Car (NGCC), was developed by Daimler. The Q30 would be the first Infiniti produced under the automakers' agreement. Last year, Nissan agreed to make engines that would find their way into Mercedes and Infiniti vehicles.
The Sao Paulo Motor Show only comes around once every other year, and Nissan - an automaker deeply vested in the Latin American market - isn't missing out on the opportunity to showcase a new crossover concept.
Called the Kicks concept, the crossover seems to slot in size-wise in between the Juke and the Rogue. Nissan isn't saying much about it, though, aside from its having drawn its inspiration from Brazil with a "satin titanium" finish and bright orange trim - the former taking its cues from Sao Paulo and the latter from Rio.
While emphasizing its Brazilian character, Nissan also stresses that the concept's creation was "a product of global collaboration." So while it isn't saying anything about production feasibility, it is seemingly suggesting that if it were put into production - and as we stated previously, we think it just might - it could stand to be a global model and not confined strictly to South America.
There's plenty of space in Canada. In fact, with the second largest land mass of any country in the world, Canada has a population density of just nine people per square mile. But apparently there isn't enough room for more than one cheap Nissan in the True North, Strong and Free.
As you may recall, Nissan Canada recently announced it would begin offering the Micra hatchback with a starting price of less than ten thousand Canadian dollars - significantly less than the nearly $12k it charges for the Versa sedan. As a result, Nissan will reportedly cease offering the Versa sedan in new home of the olympic gold medal for hockey.
Apparently the Versa was a slow seller in Canada, a country in which European tastes tend to prevail - particularly in the Eastern provinces - more than they do in the United States to the south. Nissan evidently hopes that the Micra (a model created principally for the European market) will do better than the American-centric Versa ever did there. According to sales numbers cited by Automotive News, Nissan sold barely more than 12,000 Versa sedans and hatchbacks in Canada last year, but over 117,000 in the United States.