- 2006 range rover sport loaded clean l@@k!!(US $23,995.00)
- 2014 range rover sport v8 supercharged 510 hp no reserve private seller !
- 2008 range rover sport supercharged sport utility 4-door 4.2l - rebuilt title(US $22,999.00)
- 2010 land rover sport hse(US $43,500.00)
- 2010 range rover sport supercharged sc v8 22" rims white white land rover rare!(US $45,995.00)
- 2006 land rover range rover sport
- 2013 range rover supercharged - immaculate
- '14 range rover sport supercharged. best colors, 15k in upgrades, super low mile(US $99,500.00)
- 2010 rover sport s/c awd nav rear-cam heated-sts pdc 22wheels xenons push-start(US $43,900.00)
- 4wd 4dr hse lux low miles suv automatic gasoline 5.0l v8 santorini black metalli(US $37,999.00)
- 2006 land rover range rover sport hse sport utility 4-door 4.4l(US $19,995.00)
- 2008 silver navigation harman kardon rear entertainment low milesawd heated seat(US $33,995.00)
- 2012 range rover sport,sc autobiography,ebony/ivory,17k miles,15k serviced,1.99%(US $73,950.00)
- Hse silver package, climate package, navigation, 20" alloys, moonroof, more(US $57,500.00)
- 12 range rover sport hse 4wd 32k 1 own hk nav pdc cam keyless heated seats(US $49,995.00)
- Alpine white fox red logic 7 painted wheels vision assist black lacquer 1 owner(US $51,750.00)
- 2013 land rover range rover sport sc-one owner clean carfax-low miles(US $68,980.00)
- 2011 land rover range rover sport hse 4x4 nav only 19k texas direct auto(US $45,980.00)
- 2013 land rover range rover sport sc(US $69,997.00)
- 2011 land rover range rover sport hse sport utility 4-door 5.0l(US $45,995.00)
- Hse lux suv 5.0l nav cd 4x4(US $58,000.00)
- 2014 land rover - range rover sport supercharged(US $89,900.00)
- 2012 hse used certified 5l v8 32v automatic 4x4 suv premium(US $50,993.00)
- 2014 landrover rangerover sport hse(US $96,000.00)
- 2014 landrover rangerover sport hse(US $99,900.00)
- 11 range rover sport supercharged 52k mls rear camera navigation htd seats 12(US $48,000.00)
- 2010 land rover range rover sport hse sport utility 4-door 5.0l(US $33,000.00)
- 2012 land rover range rover luxury interior navigation rear camera heated seats
- Land rover range rover sport supercharged awd navigation camera heated seats hk(US $42,995.00)
- 4wd 4dr sc low miles suv automatic gasoline 5.0l 8 cyl fuji white
- Range rover sport hse lux, highly optioned(US $49,888.00)
- 09 range rover sport supercharged hst limited ed nav nice! 06 07 09 10 11 sc lr3
- 2012 land rover range rover sport supercharged sport utility 4-door 5.0l(US $61,900.00)
- 2007 range rover sport black on black with extended warranty(US $23,900.00)
- 2013 supercharged used 5l v8 32v automatic 4x4 suv premium(US $69,991.00)
- 2013 land rover range rover sport hse-fuji white
- 2009 land rover range rover sport hse sport utility 4-door 4.4l(US $26,595.00)
- 2010 range rover sport hse lux! loaded! rear dvd! alcantara seats! 20in wheels!(US $38,900.00)
- 2012 range rover autobiography sport 4x4 supercharged!! texas direct auto(US $70,980.00)
- 2008 land rover range rover sport supercharged - strut suspension automatic 4-do
- 2010 range rover sport hse. nav. loaded. 1 owner. clean carfax.(US $37,898.00)
- 2011 range rover sport luxury(US $41,995.00)
- Lux interior pkg - htd seats front & rear - navi - 20 wheels - rear seat tv's
- Reverse camera navigation heated seats(US $41,900.00)
- 2007 land rover range rover sport hse sport utility matte black(US $20,999.00)
- 11 range rover sport supercharged 22in black alloy wheels sunroof navigation(US $48,991.00)
- 2006 range rover sport supercharged special edition hst body kit(US $20,000.00)
- Hse 4,4l v8 ride control fact nav wood trim 22in premium alloys one owner mint(US $22,495.00)
- 2006 land rover range rover sport hse sport utility 4-door 4.4l
- 4wd 4dr hse bargain corner suv automatic gasoline 4.4l 8 cyl zermatt silver
- 11 range rover sport-hse-navi-sunroof-camera-hk sound-1 owner-clean carfax-xenon(US $41,900.00)
- 2011 land rover range rover sport hse sport utility 4-door 5.0l(US $38,250.00)
- 2014 land rover range rover sport(US $92,726.00)
- 2008 range rover sport luxury hse clean carfax cooler nav pdc leather heatseats(US $19,980.00)
- Navigation back up camera harman kardon sound(US $39,888.00)
- 2011 land rover range rover sport supercharged v8 lux sport supercharged
- 2007 - land rover range rover(US $10,000.00)
- 2006 - land rover range rover(US $13,000.00)
- 2010 - land rover range rover sport(US $12,000.00)
- 2008 - land rover range rover(US $7,000.00)
Land Rover Range Rover Sport Price Analytics
About Land Rover Range Rover Sport
Auto blogMon, 03 Dec 2012 10:33:00 EST
The Mazda CX-5 stamped its Kodo design and SkyActiv technology authority all over the Japan Car of the Year awards, taking the top prize ahead of the Subaru BRZ/Toyota GT 86. It is Mazda's second victory in the last ten years, the 2005 MX-5 claiming the same trophy, and the fourth time the Hiroshima company has won.
The award is decided by 60 local "automotive experts and journalists," and open to any passenger car released in Japan from November 1, 2011 to October 31, 2012 that has sold more than 500 units. Each judge gets 25 votes, his or her top vote getting 10 points, the rest of the points being spread among the judge's choice for the next best four cars.
The second-place getters were the Toyobaru twins with 318 votes, the surprise being they didn't beat or get any closer to the crossover. The Subaru BRZ did claw some mojo back, earning the Special Award given to cars that have made "an exceptional impact." The BMW 3 Series was third overall and won the Import Car of the Year award with plenty of room between it and the second place Range Rover Evoque.
Jaguar and Land Rover are set to merge their sales facilities, according to Inside Line. Jaguar Land Rover North America President Andy Gross says 45 percent of Jaguar owners also have an SUV in their stable, so it makes sense to give customers as much exposure to the cat's high-riding cousins and possible. The number of overall outlets will remain the same, and the brands will reportedly remain separate on the showroom floor, however.
So far, just one dealer has made the move to combine under the roof of one 68,000 square-foot facility in Paramus, New Jersey (above), though a further 20 are ready to make the shift and become Jaguar Land Rover outlets. Gross believes the shift is necessary so that his company's dealer network will accurately reflect the company's products. We'll see how cozy the brands are when Jaguar starts rolling out its own SUVs in a few years.
While the European auto market for Jaguar and Land Rover is waning, Chinese car buyers can't get enough of the British marques. To meet that demand, Tata Motors, parent company of Jag and Land Rover, is partnering with Chinese automaker Chery Automobile Co.
The two announced plans to invest $1.75 billion to build a new plant and create a new, China-focused brand. 2014 is the target for completion of the factory. Jaguars and Land Rovers built at the facility will be the first ever produced outside the UK according to the Associated Press. The JV will be called Chery Jaguar Land Rover Automotive Company Ltd.
The announcement comes less than a month after JLR announced it would open a design studio in China. It's not clear from the reports whether the two announcements are part of the same JV or two separate plans.
It's hard to think back now, but the same man overseeing the design of the 2013 Ford Fusion also presided over a rather lackluster period in Ford design, highlighted by vehicles like the Five Hundred and Freestyle. With the redesigned Fusion receiving high praise, J Mays tells Automotive News that he feels vindicated from criticisms suggesting he's not a daring enough designer.
When Mays took over as lead of design in 1997, he admits to having quite an ego ("My head would barely fit through the door some days. I've long since gotten over myself") and the workload to match. With the Blue Oval's portfolio full of premium brands like Aston Martin, Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo at that point, along with the bread-and-butter Ford, Lincoln and Mercury models, Mays certainly had quite the challenge.
It was in the mid-2000s that Mays took over just the premium brands, and took on the new title of Chief Creative Officer. At the time, Mays endured some criticism for looking backwards to retro styling, rather than setting a new standard for American car design - criticism that Mays says he is free from with the all-new Fusion.