Up for sale is my wife's CRV I bought it for her last year but she want to get the new beetle !!!!!!
* The car is in Brand new condition inside and out.
* Zero Scratches or dings.
* I always keep it inside the Garage.
* Rear entertainment System DVD Player makes it real fun for kids, it comes with a Honda bluetooth wireless headphone and a remote control for the DVD system.
* EXL fullyyyyyyyyy Loaded all the options you can get in this car.
* Tires are still new, like 90%.
* Bluetooth System which sync with your phone wireless for music as well as phone system.
* Rubber cargo mat , cargo area cover. all original honda accessories .
* USB charger in center console
* Rear view camera
* Heated seats
* Power driver seats
* All oil changes have been done on Honda Dealership, receipts are all available in glove compartment
* Very powerful car, smooth, strong, GREAT in gas
* All original keys from Honda, including master key, spare key and main key. (also the original tag from Honda that came with car)
* Car has all original books, manuals and all paper work from Honda
* Please check my feedback
* If you have any questions feel free to email me I will be happy to answer any questions about the car
The car has extented warranty bumper to bumper for 100 thousand miles 8 years by honda i bought this warranty thinking my wife will keep it for more than a year and yes the warranty is transferable to the next owner.
my loose is your gain i paid $35k to get this car and the warranty, usually honda comes in with 3 years 36k miles warranty only .
Honda CR-V for Sale
Auto Services in Florida
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Commercial Auto Body Repair, Truck Body Repair & Painting
Address: 2201 W Church St, Altamonte-Spg
Phone: (321) 236-5680
Auto Repair & Service, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Wheels-Aligning & Balancing
Address: 410 Old Dixie Hwy, Green-Acres
Phone: (561) 842-9090
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Radiators-Repairing & Rebuilding
Address: 13080 SW 248th ST. Unit #12, Princeton
Phone: (305) 258-9999
Auto Repair & Service, Towing, Transportation Services
Phone: (813) 928-9389
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 4373 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Pensacola-Beach
Phone: (850) 916-4243
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 4089 State Road 60 W, Seffner
Phone: (863) 425-0619
Thu, 19 Dec 2013 05:00:00 EST
We've got one more debut confirmed for next month's Detroit Auto Show, as Honda has announced that it will be showing off the 2015 Fit in the Motor City. Honda has released a singular image of the new Fit's rear taillight, above.
Fri, 01 Nov 2013 14:15:00 EST
From the sole image, we can see that the American-spec Fit will share at least its taillights with the Japanese variant, which we've helpfully included an image of to the right. Now, technically, the blue car to the right is the Fit Hybrid, a car we aren't expecting to see in the US market. But the gallery of images we've included below should give those interested in the car a very good idea of what the new Fit will look like when it hits the auto show stage next month.
As for what will be under hood when it debuts in January, Honda is touting its Earth Dreams Technology engine, which we take to mean some sort of four-cylinder, gas-powered mill. Expect excellent fuel economy from the new car, and according to the Japanese brand, "leading-edge connected car technologies."
Honda has just released its new Odyssey minivan for the Japanese Domestic Market, and it has plenty of style and room for up to eight people. Honda factory tuning company Mugen will also offer performance and styling parts for the fifth-generation minivan.
Thu, 31 Jul 2014 13:30:00 EST
The Odyssey is offered in B and G trim with a 173-horsepower, 2.4-liter I-VTEC four-cylinder mated to a continuously variable transmission with optional paddle shifters and seven 'speeds.' The more upscale Odyssey Absolute features sportier styling, and but all models are available in either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
The interior follows a "modern suite" design concept inspired by luxury hotels, with wood trim and comfortable-looking seats. Additionally, customers can choose between models with a lift-up second-row seat or a lift-up front passenger seat. Honda highlights the Odyssey's low floor height and high ceiling, which accentuates the spacious interior. The low floor also endows the minivan with a step height of 30 centimeters (11.8 inches) at the rear sliding door to afford easy entry.
New cars under recall must be repaired before a dealer can sell them but used cars are under no such mandate.
When it comes to informing the car-buying public about potential safety hazards on used vehicles, there are two emerging schools of thought among used-car dealers.