Up for sale is my wife's CRV I bought it for her last year but she want to get the new beetle !!!!!!
* The car is in Brand new condition inside and out.
* Zero Scratches or dings.
* I always keep it inside the Garage.
* Rear entertainment System DVD Player makes it real fun for kids, it comes with a Honda bluetooth wireless headphone and a remote control for the DVD system.
* EXL fullyyyyyyyyy Loaded all the options you can get in this car.
* Tires are still new, like 90%.
* Bluetooth System which sync with your phone wireless for music as well as phone system.
* Rubber cargo mat , cargo area cover. all original honda accessories .
* USB charger in center console
* Rear view camera
* Heated seats
* Power driver seats
* All oil changes have been done on Honda Dealership, receipts are all available in glove compartment
* Very powerful car, smooth, strong, GREAT in gas
* All original keys from Honda, including master key, spare key and main key. (also the original tag from Honda that came with car)
* Car has all original books, manuals and all paper work from Honda
* Please check my feedback
* If you have any questions feel free to email me I will be happy to answer any questions about the car
The car has extented warranty bumper to bumper for 100 thousand miles 8 years by honda i bought this warranty thinking my wife will keep it for more than a year and yes the warranty is transferable to the next owner.
my loose is your gain i paid $35k to get this car and the warranty, usually honda comes in with 3 years 36k miles warranty only .
Honda CR-V for Sale
Auto Services in Florida
New Car Dealers
Address: 3001 US Highway 19, Tarpon-Springs
Phone: (727) 937-7163
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission
Address: 587 105th Ave N, Lake-Worth
Phone: (561) 333-6444
Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Truck Service & Repair
Address: 4015 N 40th St, Lutz
Phone: (813) 626-5805
Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 4811 Dr Martin Luther King Blvd, Tice
Phone: (239) 431-3464
Auto Repair & Service, Recreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & Service
Address: 631 16th St, Panama-City-Beach
Phone: (850) 866-6999
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Emission Repair-Automobile & Truck
Address: 7121 9th Ave N, Redington-Beach
Phone: (727) 755-2772
Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:15:00 EST
We generally take certain principals for granted. The more water you drink, for example, the healthier you'll be. The more time you spend reading car news on Autoblog, the better informed you'll be. And the more airbags your car has, the safer you'll be. Because airbags equal safety. But that's not what some unfortunate drivers of vehicles equipped with Takata airbags are finding, and tragically finding out the hard way.
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 07:58:00 EST
In what could be the most startling incident resulting from the airbag debacle so far, a woman named Hien Tran of Orlando, FL, was killed by what looked at first like stab wounds on her neck. It later emerged that the fatal injuries could have been inflicted by the faulty airbag on her Honda Accord. Tran bought her Honda secondhand, and may not have been aware that the airbag issue had not been addressed by its previous owner in a previous recall in 2009.
The Orange County Sheriff's Department is investigating the death, but it wouldn't be the only injury resulting from the malfunctioning Takata airbags. The units, employed particularly by Japanese automakers like Honda (which owns part of Takata) and Toyota, are the subject of a massive recall involving some 14 million vehicles from 11 different automakers.
Autocar is reporting that Honda is about to start testing prototypes of its Micro Commuter, a petite EV that'll do adorable battle with the Renault Twizy if it reaches production.
Thu, 21 Aug 2014 10:00:00 EST
Honda first showed the Micro Commuter, a so called super-urban vehicle, in November. Like the Renault, it features a 1+1 setup, meaning there's a central seat up front and a small backseat behind it. Honda has designed the tandem runabout for versatility, featuring a body that can be adapted for everything from child hauling to elderly passengers.
A rear-mounted electric motor draws power from a 15-kilowatt, lithium-ion battery, granting it a top speed of 50 miles per hour. With 37 miles of range, the Micro Commuter could be a neat urban solution. That said, these were figures that were announced in November, so we wouldn't be surprised to see them change as Honda gathers data from its new prototype testing program.
The Fit's grade on the small-front overlap test improved from "marginal" to "acceptable."
Back in March, safety engineers at Honda were disappointed when the much-anticipated 2015 Fit received a substandard grade on an important crash test conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety.