Condition: A vehicle in very good condition that has been gathering dust for the past two years currently being housed in an enclosed non-smoking storage compartment. Major upgrade to engine and finely tuned. See pictures for any questions.
1. Science of Speed Stage 3 3.5L Forced Induction Engine System.
2. Science of Speed Twin Turbocharger System for the NSX with twin custom GT2871R turbochargers.
3. Science of Speed R-Spec 3 exhaust test pipes for race and cat converters for street use. The car is was tuned with E85 for race and 91octane for street use.
4. 1000cc injectors
5. Aeromotive's new 340 LPH fuel pump and a plug and play wire harness.
7. Science of Speed Billet Twin Carbon Clutch.
8. Science of Speed JRZ RS Pro Suspension System.
9. NSX-R Steering Wheel Horn Set.
10. NSX-R short shifter with NSX-R billet shift knob and NSX-R mesh shift boot.
11. Wheels, Tires, Brakes: Work Emotion 18x9.5 (rear) 18X8.5 (front) with Yokohama 285/35/18 (rear) 235/35/18 (front) tires, like new Muteki anodized open black lug nuts.
12. AP Racing Big brakes with 2 piece slotted aluminum front and rear rotors, Ferodo brake pad kit (front and rear) braided steel brake lines, with Motul 600 fluid flush.
Exterior modifications: Cantrell Concepts hand laid carbon fiber wide body kit, Cantrell Concepts carbon side skirts, Taitec carbon fiber rear diffuser system, custom carbon fiber vented hood, Flex-a-lite Poly rear hatch assembly, craft square carbon mirrors, 2000+ NSX-R head lamps with HID upgrade, Sparco hood pins, SOS billet race fuel door, Taitec carbon fiber rear spoiler, JDM tail lamps, JDM center lamp, carbon fiber B-Pillars, carbon fiber rear vent, custom carbon fiber B-pillar covers, 1 of a kind custom carbon fiber rear bumper cover assembly, custom carbon fiber radiator air plate guide, custom carbon fiber forward trunk vent assembly, custom carbon fiber ram air hatch scoop.
As well as:
Interior Modifications: Sparco suede steering wheel. KS quick release and Sparco HUB, Recaro SPG seats & low mount rails. Takata race cam-lock harnesses, custom camera mount & seat belt harness bar, carbon fiber gauge bezel, Apexi rev speed meter/lap timer, Zanardi floor mat kit.
I.C.E: Kenwood 7" DVD touch screen head unit with rear color night vision camera system. Touch screen IPod control built in. Factory keyless entry and alarm system. Rockford Fosgate Amps.
Dyno Tested by Science of Speed at 819 horsepower and 679 lb/ft of torque at the wheels. That's 931 hp and 772 lb/ft of torque at the crankshaft. According to Chris Wilson, Science of Speed General Manager this vehicle is at present the fastest with the combination of drivability NSX in the country. He says and I quote: ôLastly, and this I think is most important - while there have been some big horsepower numbers like this from single turbocharger systems, they all spool much later and the drivability suffers. With the larger custom GT2871s used, we only gave up 800 RPM of engine speed on this engine to hit peak boost compared to our smaller GT25s which some in at a very early 3500-3800 RPM. The result is a car that not only is fast, but is actually drivable with this level of power."
PLEASE NOTE: The vehicle has had the center console removed (all parts are with the vehicle - was planning on upgrading but never did). Also the rear spoiler's top was sheared off as the result of a high speed test drive and should be replaced. Also, a noticeable scratch appears on both the trunk and passenger side door that should be repaired. Both marks are cosmetic abrasions which occurred during the same high speed test mentioned in the previous sentence. Thus I have taken approximately $2,000.00 (Science of Speed replacement costs of parts and labor) off the price of the vehicle.
History: I believe that I am the third owner of this vehicle and I purchased it several years ago in Tacoma, Washington. I in turn had it immediately shipped to Science of Speed in Arizona for several major upgrades.
Shipping and payment: Shipping of the vehicle is the sole responsibility of the new owner. I will only accept Paypal for deposit with personal check (cleared) or cashiers check (cleared).