2005 Volkswagen Passat Gls Sedan 4-door 2.0l Low Reserve !!!!!!! on 2040-cars
Absecon, New Jersey, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:2.0L 1967CC 120Cu. In. l4 DIESEL SOHC Turbocharged
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Private Seller
Number of Cylinders: 4
Make: Volkswagen
Model: Passat
Trim: GLS Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
Drive Type: FWD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Mileage: 93,419
Power Options: Heated seats, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Sub Model: GLS Leather Heated Seats, Upgraded sound syster
Exterior Color: Gray
Number of Doors: 4
Interior Color: Gray
This is a 2005 Passat TDI, car is very clean no rips or tears on the leather, couple of scratches on the rear bumper. It has been maintained very well drives great and TDI's last an easy 300,000 miles. KBB on the vehicle is $14,233.
Volkswagen Passat for Sale
2013(13)passat se 2.5 fact w-ty only 4k silver/black heat sts phone cruise aux(US $20,995.00)
2007 california volkswagen passat 2.0t wagon 4-door 2.0l loaded one owner(US $8,900.00)
Low reserve! tiptronic! inspected! leather! 4dr sedan vw fwd wheels over $$2000!(US $8,999.00)
1999 volkswagen passat gls wagon 4-door 1.8l
Volkswagen passat 2.5 sel premium low miles 4 dr sedan automatic gasoline 2.5l 5
2008 volkswagen passat, leather seats, sunroof, sunshades, rims.(US $11,995.00)
Auto Services in New Jersey
Woodland Auto Body ★★★★★
Westchester Subaru ★★★★★
Wayne Auto Mall Hyundai ★★★★★
Two Guys Autoplex 2 ★★★★★
Toyota Universe ★★★★★
Total Automotive, Inc. ★★★★★
Auto blog
Jaguar Land Rover remains bullish on diesels
Wed, Sep 30 2015Despite Volkswagen's recent diesel scandal, Jaguar Land Rover is pushing ahead with ambitious plans to roll out the technology across most of its lineup in the coming years. Jaguar and Land Rover will add diesel engine variants to every model in their lineups, except for the Jaguar F-Type sports car. Land Rover launched the Range Rover and Range Rover Sport with available 3.0-liter turbocharged V6 diesels, and together they have sold more than 330 units so far in September, their first month on sale in the United States. JLA officials say they've seen no fallout from VW's emissions problem and are adamant their diesels meet EPA standards. "That has been our strategy, and it is not changing," Joe Eberhardt, Jaguar Land Rover North America CEO, told the Automotive Press Association on Wednesday in Detroit. "You have to deal with the situations as they arrive. We are confident of diesel." Jaguar will get another diesel next year from its Ingenium engine family, which will initially be sold in the XE sedan and the F-Pace crossover. It's a turbo 2.0-liter four-cylinder unit and makes 180 horsepower and 317 pound-feet of torque. A JLR spokesman said the Ingenium has not yet gone through the EPA certification process, and the diesel-powered models will arrive in the fall. Jaguar also plans to add diesel engines to the flagship XJ and XF sedans. Land Rovers, including the Discovery and Evoque, will also get diesel options, and the company estimates the technology will offer 20- to 30-percent improvements in fuel economy, depending on the vehicle. Eberhardt said it is "too soon to tell" if the diesel market will be weighed down by Volkswagen's situation. The German automaker admitted to cheating on emissions tests to make its diesel-powered cars appear to run cleaner than they actually do in real-world situations. The ensuing outrage forced longtime VW chief executive Martin Winterkorn to step down and prompted a reorganization of the company, which faces legal and regulatory action around the world. Still, Eberhardt maintains JLR is "very confident" in its diesels, which are part of its strategy to grow sales around the world. Land Rover has experienced rapid growth under the ownership of Indian conglomerate, Tata Motors, while Jaguar is set to revitalize its lineup with new entries like the XE and F-Pace to reach a broader market segment.
South Korea to file criminal charges against VW exec
Wed, Jan 20 2016South Korea has tossed out Volkswagen's recall plans and is preparing to level criminal charges over its handling of the diesel emissions catastrophe, The Wall Street Journal reports. "Recall plans the company submitted to us earlier this month were insufficient and lacked key information, and thus are unacceptable," the South Korean Ministry of Environment said in a statement obtained by the WSJ. A ministry official hinted at the possibility of criminal charges earlier this month if VW's recall plan wasn't satisfactory, the Yonhap News Agency reports, and now it looks like it will actually follow through. According to the WSJ, South Korea has already ordered VW to recall 125,000 vehicles and slapped the automaker with a $12.3 million fine – one of the many countries to do so – but if it follows through with criminal charges against the company or its employees, it'd be among the earliest to so. Other countries, including the United States, are still exploring the possibility of criminal charges. Charges would likely come against both Audi Volkswagen Korea and its managing director, Johannes Thammer. It's not clear what the actual charge would be, but the WSJ claims Thammer could be facing up to five years in prison and a fine of 30 million won (around $24,700 at today's rates). For its part, VW officials in South Korea maintains that it is "doing its utmost to resolve the emissions issue" and that it plans to "offer further explanation" to authorities regarding its proposal for an emissions and fuel mileage fix in that country.
VW CEO Winterkorn issues video apology for diesel scandal
Tue, Sep 22 2015Amid rumors that he might step down from the automaker, Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn has issued a video statement publicly apologizing for the company's diesel emissions scandal. The boss claims that he doesn't have the answers to all of the questions yet but promises a thorough investigation to makes things right. Multiple times in the speech, he asks forgiveness from customers all over the world and asks people not to blame all of the company's 600,000 employees for this lapse. At no point does Winterkorn mention resigning, though. You can watch the whole clip above, but it's in German, so turn on the subtitles. However, Winterkorn's future with VW isn't assured, and works council boss Bernd Osterloh appears ready to make some changes. "I can assure you that we will do everything possible in the supervisory board meetings this week to ensure the matter is cleared up quickly and that personnel consequences are drawn. And that will not just affect the rank and file, I can assure you," he said in a letter to Bild, according to Reuters. Earlier today, the automaker admitted that the same engine management software is in vehicles from other VW group brands, but it claims that the Type EA 189 engine is the only one with a deviation between test results and real-world numbers. That mill is installed in 11 million vehicles across the globe. As a start, VW is earmarking 6.5 billion euros ($7.3 billion at current rates) to service them. The actual costs could go much higher, though.



