2003 Ford Expedtion Xlt 4x4 3rd Seat Leather Dvd V-8 Auto No Reserve Auction on 2040-cars
Trenton, New Jersey, United States
Ford Expedition for Sale
1997 ford expedition, no reserve
2009 ford expedition ltd sunroof leather nav dvd 75k mi texas direct auto(US $24,980.00)
2005 ford expedition "eddie bauer" edition - rear ent - heated and cooled seats(US $6,990.00)
No reserve nr high bidder wins !!!
2010 limited used 5.4l v8 24v rwd suv heated ventilated seats rear entertainment(US $25,792.00)
Ford expedition eddie baurer 5.4l low miles(US $6,900.00)
Auto Services in New Jersey
Woodland Auto Body ★★★★★
Westchester Subaru ★★★★★
Wayne Auto Mall Hyundai ★★★★★
Two Guys Autoplex 2 ★★★★★
Toyota Universe ★★★★★
Total Automotive, Inc. ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford mulling EcoSport for US? [w/poll]
Mon, 03 Jun 2013"We certainly have that ability. We're studying it very, very closely." Those are the words of Jim Farley, global head of sales, marketing, service at Ford. The investigation Farley is referring to is the possibility of selling the company's new EcoSport crossover in America.
The diminutive Fiesta-based EcoSport was developed for emerging markets like Brazil and, more recently, China, but it apparently may have a future in the States, where it would form a new entry-level rung below the Escape in Ford's already robust crossover stable. Ford has big plans for its tiny CUV - Farley tells Automotive News that the EcoSport is only available in 10 countries right now, but by 2017, its distribution will have mushroomed to 62 countries. At the time the second-generation model launched at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show as a 2013 model, Ford said the EcoSport would eventually be sold in nearly 100 markets worldwide.
The Brazilian- and Indian-assembled EcoSport is available with a variety of gasoline-powered engines, but the 1.0-liter, three-cylinder EcoBoost giving 118 horsepower and 125 pound-feet of torque would seem to be the powertrain of choice for America, as it was recently confirmed for the stateside 2014 Fiesta.
Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’
Fri, May 11 2018Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.
Camouflaged Shelby GT350 seen on the street
Fri, Mar 27 2015The Ford Shelby GT350 Mustang made a grand debut at the 2014 LA Auto Show, and its more extreme GT350R sibling bowed at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show. With the order guides already leaked and the R lapping the Nurburgring in a claimed 7:32.19, many of the big questions about the high-performance pony cars have already been answered. However, when they aren't showing up at events, Ford apparently still sees reason to keep the models fully camouflaged on the street. Case in point: this recent video showing off one in testing. With the design already fully unveiled, there's not much left to spy under all of the concealment. This short clip does provide a real-world opportunity to hear the song of the 5.2-liter V8 with its flat-plane crank, though. As a development car nothing here is final, but based on this video, Ford is definitely making sure the Shelby's engine sounds great. Related Video:
