2021 Ram 2500 Tradesman on 2040-cars
Walker, Louisiana, United States
Engine:8
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Body Type:Crew Cab Pickup
Transmission:Automatic
For Sale By:Dealer
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 3C6UR5CJ9MG511126
Mileage: 115374
Make: Ram
Trim: Tradesman
Drive Type: Tradesman 4x4 Crew Cab 6'4" Box
Features: ENGINE: 6.4L V8 HEAVY DUTY HEMI MDS
Power Options: --
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Gray
Warranty: Unspecified
Model: 2500
Ram 2500 for Sale
2021 ram 2500 limited mega cab 4x4 6'4" box(US $45,780.00)
2020 ram 2500 laramie(US $52,250.00)
2015 ram promaster high roof conversion(US $20,908.00)
2012 ram 2500 slt(US $17,850.00)
2018 ram 2500 tradesman(US $21,175.00)
2016 ram 2500 leather(US $21,000.00)
Auto Services in Louisiana
Watson Car Care ★★★★★
Vedros Body & Paint Shop ★★★★★
Stormy`s Car Care ★★★★★
Sterling Buick GMC ★★★★★
Safelite AutoGlass - Houma ★★★★★
Ray Brandt Collision Center North Shore ★★★★★
Auto blog
Fiat Chrysler and the UAW reach tentative labor deal
Sat, Nov 30 2019DETROIT — Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and the United Auto Workers (UAW) union on Saturday announced a tentative agreement for a four-year labor contract, a boost for the automaker as it works to merge with France's Groupe PSA. Italian-American Fiat Chrysler and PSA, the maker of Peugeot and Citroen, last month announced a planned $50 billion merger to create the world's fourth-largest automaker. The tentative agreement with Fiat Chrysler, which is subject to ratification by the union members, follows contracts that the UAW already concluded with Ford Motor Co and General Motors Co. The deal with GM followed a 40-day strike in the United States that virtually shuttered GM's North American operations and cost the automaker $3 billion. The UAW on Saturday said the contract with Fiat Chrysler included a commitment from FCA to invest $9 billion, creating 7,900 new jobs over the course of the four-year contract. Of the $9 billion, $4.5 billion was announced earlier this year, to be invested in five plants and creating 6,500 jobs. Detailed terms of the tentative agreement were not released, but they are expected to echo those under the new contracts with GM and Ford, as the UAW typically uses the first deal as a pattern for the others. "FCA has been a great American success story thanks to the hard work of our members," UAW acting President Rory Gamble said in a statement. "We have achieved substantial gains and job security provisions for the fastest growing auto company in the United States." Ratification is not a sure thing. Rank-and-file UAW members at FCA in 2015 rejected the first version of a contract. In addition, a lawsuit related to a federal corruption probe could also raise doubts among union members about the terms agreed. The federal corruption led GM to file a racketeering lawsuit against FCA, alleging that its rival bribed union officials over many years to corrupt the bargaining process and gain advantages, costing GM billions of dollars. FCA has brushed off the lawsuit as groundless. Under the UAW's deal with GM, the automaker agreed to invest $9 billion in the United States, including $7.7 billion directly in its plants, and to create or retain 9,000 UAW jobs. Ford's contract included commitments to invest more than $6 billion in its U.S. plants and to create or retain more than 8,500 UAW jobs. The deals with GM and Ford also created a pathway to full-time employment for temporary workers and left healthcare insurance coverage unchanged.
Stellantis will enter joint venture with Samsung SDI for EV batteries
Tue, Oct 19 2021SEOUL — South Korean battery maker Samsung SDI Co Ltd and global automaker Stellantis NV have agreed to jointly produce electric vehicle (EV) batteries for the North American market, a person familiar with the matter said on Tuesday. Samsung SDI, an affiliate of South Korean tech giant Samsung Electronics, already has EV battery plants in South Korea, China and Hungary, which supply customers such as BMW and Ford. "The two companies (Samsung SDI and Stellantis) have struck a MOU (memorandum of understanding) to produce EV batteries for North America," the person with knowledge of the matter told Reuters. The source spoke of condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter. The person said the location of the battery joint venture is under review and will be announced later. In July, Reuters reported that Samsung SDI may build a battery plant in the United States, citing a company source. South Korea's Yonhap news agency earlier reported the two companies plan to build a factory in the United States, citing industry sources. Samsung SDI and Stellantis did not have immediate comment when reached by Reuters. Stellantis on Monday struck a preliminary deal with battery maker South Korea's LG Energy Solution (LGES) to produce battery cells and modules for North America. Shares of Samsung SDI were up 2.6% as of 0300 GMT, versus a 0.6% rise in the KOSPI benchmark index. Related video: Green Alfa Romeo Chrysler Dodge Ferrari Fiat Jeep Maserati RAM Citroen Lancia Opel Peugeot Vauxhall
Ram issues recall on heavy-duty pickup transfer cases
Thu, Aug 11 2016UPDATE: A previous version of this story said the issue only occurred in four-wheel drive. This is incorrect – issues are only exhibited in two-wheel drive. The Basics: Ram is recalling 930 3500, 4500, and 5500 heavy-duty pickups from model year 2016. The affected 3500s were built between July 24, 2015 and January 7, 2016, while the larger 4500/5500 trucks were screwed together between July 24, 2015 and October 8, 2015. The Problem: According to the official NHTSA bulletin, the "transfer case may have been manufactured with a misshapen main output shaft, creating voids that may cause a shaft fracture." If this happens, the vehicle could lose power. The driver might not be able to select park, either. Injuries/Deaths: FCA isn't aware of any injuries or deaths related to the issue. The Fix: Dealerships will replace the transfer case on affected trucks. If you own one: You probably don't. According to FCA spokesman Eric Mayne, dealers haven't delivered the majority of the affected trucks to customers. But if you really do own one, Mayne added that the issue only occurs in two-wheel drive. We'd advise keeping it in four-wheel drive until you can report to your local dealer. FCA kicked the recall off on August 10, so expect a mailed notification soon. Related Video:



















