1988 Pontiac Fiero Gt on 2040-cars
Denver, Colorado, United States
Any question please contact the owner at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT caris finished in Bright Red over gray cloth and powered by a mid-mounted 2.8-literV6 mated to a five-speed manual transaxle. Equipment includes pop-up headlights,removable glass roof panels, a rear spoiler, 15" diamond-spoke wheels, airconditioning, cruise control, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a DelcoAM FM cassette stereo.
Pontiac Fiero for Sale
- Fplusproxy4g : proxy creation from dcom software free download
create proxy4g from dcom plugged into computer
dcom type huawei e3372 hilink(*), huawei e3276 4g hilink, huawei e3531 hilink, jazz
free download here:
instructions to create proxy4g from dcom with fplusproxy
what is a 4g proxy?
- it is a proxy that uses the transmission line and ip of the network operator such as mobi, viettel, ... ... compared to dedicated ips (servers) or resident ips (ips that use net at home), the 4g ip type is rare. much more so it has a higher trust level.
- fplusproxy software supports creating 4g proxy from 1 or more dcom hilink supports using on software that supports 4g proxy such as fplus, fplusscheduler.
- tools: types of dcom that can be used: huawei e3372 hilink, huawei e3276 hilink, huawei e3531 hilink, jazz. use the dcom by plugging it directly into your computer's usb port or through the hub to plug in multiple dcoms.
- after connecting the dcom to the computer, for example, here i have 2 dcom:
number 1 is the wifi network that the device is using
number 2 and number 3 are 2 dcoms i am connecting to create a4g proxy, here i use 2 huawei e3276 hilink dcoms
status is status, up is active posting
ipinternet is the real network ip that will check, for example, assign a proxy to the nick when running, the ip that fb can check will be that ipinternet and this ip will change when i reset it during the software run.
- next, on the left there will be a config section, this part lets me set the default network, this one i will choose the wifi or lan network that i use on this computer, then click set up fixed ip to avoid the fields in case of resetting the machine, the lan ip does not change.
- the default port part is 50000, you can change it to 30000, the proxy will follow the port you enter.
- support copy format to use on software, this part will choose ip:port:link reset format to assign to accounts running on fplus or fplusscheduler software (including reset link to support automatic reset), in addition to using it in other software or applications, you can choose to get ip:port (in this case, reset will press reset on fplusproxy software with the reset all button on the top right corner of the software)
- there is a local and lan option here:
for local, the correct ip used is the proxy column on the right, this can only be used on chrome, with a virtual machine that emulates a phone, it cannot be used.
as for lan mode, it supports using chrome, using virtual machines and sharing to other computers that share the same lan with the computer using fplusproxy to use.
- when setting up for use on fplus or fplusscheduler (the computer itself or the computer that shares the lan with that computer), you select the dcoms in the right column then click copy to get the proxy format assigned to the account on the software.
- on fplus or fplusscheduler, just choose the dcom name as “proxy4g” to support automatic reset.
- Clean (US $4,300.00)
- Ferio gt(US $300,000.00)
- 1988 pontiac fiero coupe(US $1,999.00)
- Pontiac: fiero gt(US $8,000.00)
- Pontiac fiero(US $2,000.00)
Auto Services in Colorado
Zarlingo`s Automotive Svc Ctr ★★★★★
Toy Car Care ★★★★★
Tony`s Tires & Automotive ★★★★★
Tire Stop ★★★★★
Rocket Express ★★★★★
Rio Grande Enterprises, LLC ★★★★★
GM recalling another 2.7 million vehicles in five separate campaignsThu, 15 May 2014
The recalls keep rolling in from General Motors, evidently keen to avoid repeating the mistakes of the ignition-switch debacle and clean house. This time they're all coming at once, with five separate recalls announced together covering approximately 2.7 million vehicles.
The largest of the five actions involves over 2.4 million units of the previous-generation Chevrolet Malibu and Malibu Maxx, Pontiac G6 and Saturn Aura in order to fix brake light wiring harness, which have been found to be susceptible to corrosion. The recall is separate from the 56k Aura sedans which GM recently recalled over faulty shift cables, not to mention the previous massive recall of 1.3 million vehicles - some of them the same models - but appears to have resulted from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration investigation that started with the G6 almost a year ago.
The second-largest campaign involves the 2014 Chevy Malibu, specifically those fitted with GM's 2.5-liter engine and stop/start system, approximately 140,000 examples of which has been found to have problematic brakes. The issue does not appear to be connected to the recall of 8k Malibu and Buick LaCrosse sedans (also involving brake woes) which we reported upon last week. Four crashes have been reported in such models, but GM admits it's not yet clear if the problem was a contributing factor in the accidents.
GM expands ignition switch recall to over 1.3 million cars amid climbing death tollTue, 25 Feb 2014
588,000 Saturn Sky, Saturn Ion, Pontiac Solstice and Chevy HHR models join the 778,000 cars already being recalled.
General Motors has announced a massive expansion of a 778,000-unit recall we told you about two weeks ago, doubling not only the total number of cars affected but expanding the recall beyond Chevrolet Cobalt and Pontiac G5 models previously mentioned. The recall originally centered around ignition switches that could slip out of the "run" position if jostled or if any weight was applied to the key in the cylinder.
Check out the official 2013 Trans Am Hurst Edition commercialSat, 16 Mar 2013
The Poncho is dead. Long live the Poncho. Like certain other reoccurring personal maladies, the aftermarket community simply can't let the Trans Am go without another flare up. The guys at Trans Am Depot have worked up a quick commercial for their newest creation: The 2013 Trans Am Hurst Edition, and it watches pretty much like you'd expect it to. The footage is comprised of just about every TA male fantasy you can conceive of, from Daisy Dukes and white tank tops to tramp stamps, bikinis and ice cream cones. There simply aren't words for what you'll see below.
Of course, we like our T-Tops as much as the next guy. If you like what you see in the videos, you can pick up your very own TA by heading over to the Trans Am Depot site. The guys even have Chevrolet Camaro-based versions of the Pontiac GTO if the '77 TA treatment is too much for your tastes. Enjoy, but don't say we didn't warn you.