2000 Nissan Xterra Se Sport Utility 4-door 3.3l 4wd Well Maintained, Dependable on 2040-cars
Kerman, California, United States
Body Type:Sport Utility
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:3.3L 3275CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Nissan
Model: Xterra
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: SE Sport Utility 4-Door
Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
Drive Type: 4WD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Mileage: 146,000
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Gray
Disability Equipped: No
Number of Cylinders: 6
Nissan Xterra for Sale
4.0l v6 2wd automatic transmission cloth seats clean suv local trade-in carfax
2004 nissan xterra 4x4 nismo only 44k miles 3rd row seat....rare find(US $12,600.00)
2008 nissan xterra 4x4 lifted package custom made perfect lqqk(US $14,995.00)
2009 nissan xterra off road 4wd damaged rebuilder runs! only 60k miles l@@k!!(US $7,950.00)
2002 se s/c *loaded* used *super charged* low reserve *clean*
2006 nissan xterra 2wd 6 speed manual one owner v6(US $5,995.00)
Auto Services in California
Xtreme Auto Sound ★★★★★
Woodard`s Automotive ★★★★★
Window Tinting A Plus ★★★★★
Wickoff Racing ★★★★★
West Coast Auto Sales ★★★★★
Wescott`s Auto Wrecking & Truck Parts ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan executive Jun Seki resigns to become president of Nidec
Tue, Dec 24 2019YOKOHAMA, Japan — The executive tasked with leading a recovery at Nissan said he had decided to resign just weeks into his new job, a move that could disrupt the automaker's push to turn the corner on scandal and slumping sales. Jun Seki, Nissan's vice chief operating officer and a former contender for chief executive, told Reuters he was leaving to become the president of Nidec, a Kyoto-based manufacturer of automotive components and precision motors. He will likely depart in January after three decades at Nissan, including a stint heading its China business. "I love Nissan and I feel bad about leaving the turnaround work unfinished, but I am 58 years old, and this is an offer I could not refuse. It's probably my last chance to lead a company too," he said in a brief interview. "It's not about money. In fact, I will take a financial hit since Nissan pays us well," Seki said. He declined to elaborate further. Nissan and Nidec declined to comment. Seeking to roll back some of the costly expansion under ousted chairman Carlos Ghosn, Nissan has embarked on wide-ranging turnaround plan. That plan, which began in April, is now on track to generate a cumulative few hundred billion yen in cost cuts and operational efficiency gains by the year to March 2022, according to two Nissan sources who spoke on condition of anonymity. One hundred billion yen is roughly equal to $915 million (707 million pounds). Adding to concerns about disruption among Nissan's top management, the sources said that Seki, Chief Operating Officer Ashwani Gupta and Chief Executive Makoto Uchida have so far failed to gel as a team after being named to their posts in October. They officially took over on Dec. 1. "There was no instant, cohesive chemistry achieved by those appointments," one of the sources said. Gupta and Uchida were not immediately available for comment. Seki's resignation could further complicate Nissan's relationship with top shareholder Renault SA. Seki recently worked in Paris for a year and was seen as relatively close to the French automaker. PERSUADED IN THE END Asked if he was leaving Nissan because he was passed over for the role of chief executive, Seki said that was not the case but did not elaborate. He and Uchida, most recently the head of the China business, had been seen as top contenders for the CEO job. Reuters reported in September that Uchida was seen as more favored by Renault.
Nissan working on something radical for Le Mans
Tue, 17 Dec 2013With Porsche joining Audi and Toyota at the front of the LMP1 grid at Le Mans next year, Nissan is the next to be throwing its hat (and considerable R&D budget) into the proverbial ring. But only if it's allowed to do something radically different, according to the latest report in Car magazine.
Just what that means remains to be seen, but Nissan is reportedly in active discussions with the ACO (the body that governs the race) to see how far it can stretch the regulations. The ACO has taken an intriguingly different approach to equalizing performance, mandating the maximum amount of energy that can be used per lap instead of telling teams what kind of engines they can use. That's how Porsche is entering with a four-cylinder engine, Toyota with a V8 and Audi with a diesel six. But when it comes to the shape of the car itself, the rules are considerably more restrictive.
Unfortunately the rules would prohibit Nissan fielding the ZEOD RC (with its narrow front track) in the LMP1 class, relegating it instead to the Garage 56 slot for experimental racers (which the DeltaWing filled before). And the realities of endurance racing would effectively prohibit anyone from fielding an all-electric racer. Within those confines, though, Nissan is eager to find enough wiggle room to make something both visually and technically different from other LMPs. And if the ACO won't let it do so at Le Mans, it could turn to another race or series (like the Nürburgring 24) that would.
Infiniti's new Design Director is American Alfonso Albaisa
Fri, 10 May 2013The man responsible for creating the sleek 2010 Nissan Ellure Concept you see above is now the design director for Infiniti. Alfonso Albaisa (shown at right) has been a member of the Nissan design team for 25 years, but was recently promoted to executive design director for the Infiniti brand.
His past roles at Nissan have included design director for Nissan from 2004 to 2007, vice president of Nissan Design Europe from 2007 to 2011, vice president of Nissan Design America in 2011 and, most recently, he held the title of Nissan's global design director. Aside from Ellure, Albaisa was also responsible for designing the 2012 Nissan Xtrem Concept, "key strategic production vehicles soon to be launched" and he's even contributed to a handful of Infiniti designs. Scroll down for the official press release.















