2014 Nissan Quest Sl on 2040-cars
2404 Lakeland Blvd, Mattoon, Illinois, United States
Engine:3.5L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:Automatic CVT
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): JN8AE2KP2E9105495
Stock Num: N3013
Make: Nissan
Model: Quest SL
Year: 2014
Exterior Color: Brilliant Silver
Interior Color: Gray
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 9
Air Conditioning, BACK-UP CAMERA, BLUETOOTH, CD player, HEATED SEATS, KEYLESS START/PUSH BUTTON START, and LEATHER. Leather! Your lucky day! Are you looking for a great value in a vehicle? Well, with this wonderful 2014 Nissan Quest, you are going to get it.. It will save you money by keeping you on the road and out of the mechanic's garage. At KC Summers, we're family! KC Summers has been located in Mattoon for over 40 years. KC Summers has been family owned and operated since the beginning, offering a unique ownership experience that you have to see to believe. We offer a wide selection of high quality pre-owned and new vehicles. Please visit us at our downtown GMC, Buick, Toyota, Scion and Hyundai and our Nissan Mazda store on South Route 45 in Mattoon.
Nissan Quest for Sale
2007 nissan quest 3.5(US $8,688.00)
2014 nissan quest sl(US $36,875.00)
2014 nissan quest sl(US $36,690.00)
2008 nissan quest 3.5 s
2014 nissan quest sv(US $29,880.00)
2011 nissan quest sv(US $18,995.00)
Auto Services in Illinois
Waukegan-Gurnee Auto Body ★★★★★
Walker Tire & Exhaust ★★★★★
Twin City Upholstery ★★★★★
Tuffy Auto Service Centers ★★★★★
Top Line ★★★★★
Top Gun Red ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault ousts CEO days after Nissan gets a new one
Fri, Oct 11 2019Newly-appointed interim CEO Clotilde Delbos and Chairman of Renault SA Jean-Dominique Senard. / Reuters  PARIS — Renault ousted chief executive Thierry Bollore on Friday, as the French carmaker and its Japanese partner Nissan seek to rekindle their alliance following the scandal-hit tenure of former alliance supremo Carlos Ghosn. Tensions between Renault and Nissan, which picked a new CEO on Tuesday, have been high since Ghosn's arrest in Tokyo last year on allegations of financial misconduct, which he denies. Bollore, who was close to Ghosn and had strained relations with Nissan's previous boss, will be replaced on an interim basis by Renault finance director Clotilde Delbos. With new faces at the helm, Renault chairman Jean-Dominique Senard is hoping to draw a line under almost a year of turmoil and revive cooperation between two carmakers once seen as destined to fully merge. That is vital at a time when auto markets are slowing and carmakers are having to invest in costly new technologies as well as meet challenging European emissions regulations. "We're at a new stage now for this alliance. Sometimes you need new management ... to breathe new life into things," Senard, who was brought in earlier this year from tyre maker Michelin, told a news conference in Paris. He said three members of Renault's 18-strong board abstained in the vote to remove Bollore, who hit out at his looming dismissal in a newspaper interview the night before, calling it a coup. Following Ghosn's arrest, a feeling of stagnation around joint Renault-Nissan projects, including on issues such as advancing on cost savings, had begun to set in, people at Renault have said. These would now be the first priority, according to a source close to the carmaker. "There are a lot of concrete matters that have already been identified, including on the industrial front: working on batteries, electric vehicles, connectivity, purchasing and self-driving cars," the source said. Shares in Renault closed up 5.1%. 'Coup de force' Tensions between Renault and Nissan were further inflamed this year, including during various spats over governance reforms, and after a failed deal to pair Renault up with Fiat Chrysler, which withdrew a merger offer. Senard reiterated on Friday that a tie-up with Fiat, which was abandoned in June, was not at present on the agenda.
Nissan X-Trail Takata inflator rupture causes fire in Japan [UPDATE]
Wed, Jul 8 2015UPDATE: Autoblog has received Nissan's official statement about the Takata inflator rupture in Japan. It confirms the details of the case, but contradicts one part of the original story. Nissan says that the vehicle's owner was notified about the recall, but the X-Trail wasn't repaired. We've updated the story to reflect this, and the full statement is embedded below. Nissan is the latest automaker to be directly affected by faulty Takata airbags in its vehicles. In this case, a 2001 X-Trail crossover in Japan caught fire after an accident when its passenger side inflator ruptured, shot out hot shrapnel, and caused the dashboard to ignite. The driver suffered light burns to the cheek during the crash, according to Reuters. Nissan has covered this model of X-Trail under its Takata recall in Japan since April 2013, but a company spokesperson told Reuters that the driver didn't receive the notice. The inflator in the crossover was made at Takata's factory in Moses Lake, WA. This was Nissan's first case in Japan of one of these parts rupturing. While a root cause isn't known, the problem with these components is believed to come from moisture getting into the inflator and causing the propellant to ignite too quickly. The Takata airbag recall has affected millions of vehicles worldwide and has been linked to eight deaths worldwide. In May, Nissan added 1.56 million of its models globally to replace the parts. Subsequently, the company added thousands more for the passenger side in the US and Canada. According to Reuters, the company has called in 813,000 vehicles in Japan, and 85 percent of them have been repaired there. The repair rate in the US has been far lower, though. Takata is producing around a million repair kits a month, but there are 34 million affected vehicles here from 11 automakers. According to a Congressional hearing in early June, it could be years before the whole problem is properly sorted out. Related Video: Nissan Statement Nissan is aware of a June 25 2015 incident in Japan involving improper deployment of a passenger side air bag in a 2001 Nissan X-Trail. The driver of the vehicle reported minor injuries. This vehicle was already subject to a Takata recall and owner notification was made. However, for unknown reasons, the vehicle has not been remedied. Relevant authorities have been notified. This incident is subject to an ongoing investigation and no further information will be available at this time.
Infiniti's new Design Director is American Alfonso Albaisa
Fri, 10 May 2013The man responsible for creating the sleek 2010 Nissan Ellure Concept you see above is now the design director for Infiniti. Alfonso Albaisa (shown at right) has been a member of the Nissan design team for 25 years, but was recently promoted to executive design director for the Infiniti brand.
His past roles at Nissan have included design director for Nissan from 2004 to 2007, vice president of Nissan Design Europe from 2007 to 2011, vice president of Nissan Design America in 2011 and, most recently, he held the title of Nissan's global design director. Aside from Ellure, Albaisa was also responsible for designing the 2012 Nissan Xtrem Concept, "key strategic production vehicles soon to be launched" and he's even contributed to a handful of Infiniti designs. Scroll down for the official press release.

