2015 Mitsubishi Evolution Gsr on 2040-cars
Lake Worth, Florida, United States
Email me at : epleyjoqcharley@vfemail.net Hello Everyone, It Has Come Time For Me To Sell My Wicked White 2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Gsr. I Am The Second Owner Of The Vehicle And The First Owner Was A Good Friend Of Mine. The Car Is A Clean Title, Carfax Is Accurate. The Vehicle Has Been Very Well Maintained, Equipped With The Highest Quality Parts,And Comes With Documents To Prove. The Evo Has Been Responsibly Driven And Owned By Two Car Enthusiasts., The Evo Has Been A Weekend Garage Queen. The First Owner Garaged The Vehicle And Rarely Took It Out On Weekends (had Other Cars) And I Have Kept The Car Garaged But Try To Take It Out On As Many Weekends As I Can. The Vehicle Has Never Been Launched (b/c ItIsn't Tuned And Transmission Isn't Built), Never Been Tracked BecauseThe Spirited Driving Was Mostly Done In Canyons. The Car Has Been Tastily Modified Without Cutting Any Corners And With A Focus On Detail. The Car Runs Great And Can Easily Be A Daily Driver.
Mitsubishi Lancer for Sale
2014 mitsubishi lancer evolution gsr sedan 4-door(US $14,900.00)
2008 mitsubishi evolution(US $10,800.00)
2015 mitsubishi evolution fe(US $16,000.00)
2006 mitsubishi evolution non-rs,non-mr, evo-9(US $11,000.00)
Mitsubishi: evolution mr graphite gray(US $13,400.00)
2008 mitsubishi lancer evolution x(US $9,900.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Xtreme Car Installation ★★★★★
White Ford Company Inc ★★★★★
Wheel Innovations & Wheel Repair ★★★★★
West Orange Automotive ★★★★★
Wally`s Garage ★★★★★
VIP Car Wash ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mitsubishi shows off its boxy new XFC Concept
Wed, Oct 19 2022Mitsubishi’s lineup has dwindled in the United States, but its presence is strongest in Asia, where it offers several vehicles not destined for our shores. Its latest concept vehicle previews a vision for a small utility vehicle with beefy styling and a futuristic interior. The XFC Concept is a compact SUV that Mitsubishi calls the “best-suited buddy for an exciting life.” ItÂ’s debuting at the Vietnam Motor Show later this month and is initially destined for life in Southeast Asia, though the company says it wants to expand that presence globally. The conceptÂ’s styling is a departure for the brand, whose other recent releases havenÂ’t been the easiest vehicles on the eyes (cough, cough, Outlander). Boxy lines and unique lighting are standout visual elements on the XFC, and the rear fender flares give it a muscular stance. Concepts rarely make it to production unchanged, so Mitsubishi is likely to alter the XFCÂ’s fantastic interior before release. The cabin appears to offer a mix of materials and large windows. Mitsubishi says it has class-leading interior space and notes that it focused on making the vehicle as comfortable as possible over rough roads. Flooding is an issue in the XFCÂ’s home region, so Mitsubishi gave it good ground clearance and four drive modes. Drivers can choose between normal, wet, gravel, and mud modes, and Mitsubishi says it developed the new wet mode specifically with Southeast Asian countries in mind. Mitsubishi will launch the XFC in 2023 and says an electric variant is coming down the road. Though itÂ’s still in the concept stage, the automaker plans for the SUV to become a core model for the brand on the global stage, alongside vehicles like its popular Xpander MPV.
Mitsubishi boss says US operations may break even next year
Sat, 23 Nov 2013Mitsubishi has lost money in its North America operations every year since 2007, but in an interview at this week's Tokyo Motor Show, company president Osamu Masuko said, "If things keep going well, it might be the case that we break even this year," Automotive News reports.
A little context: Last month Mitsubishi predicted that it would lower its operating loss in the region to 4-billion yen ($40.7 million) by March 31, the end of the fiscal year, well below the previous fiscal year's operating loss of more than five times that amount. Reflecting that, production at the Japanese automaker's sole North American factory in Normal, Illinois, has grown to 56,630 vehicles through October, compared to 27,339 through the same period last year.
The plant makes the Outlander Sport for the US and for export to markets such as Russia, the Middle East and Latin America. Interestingly, out of the 56,630 Outlander Sports built at the Illinois plant through October, only 20,150 were sold in the US.
Federal prosecutor fights bail for men accused of helping Carlos Ghosn escape
Tue, Jun 23 2020BOSTON — A U.S. prosecutor on Monday urged a judge to keep a former Green Beret and his son locked up as Japan prepares to formally seek their extradition on charges that they helped former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn flee the East Asian country. Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephen Hassink argued during a virtual hearing that Michael Taylor and his son, Peter Taylor, have a "clear and present reason to flee" after being accused of helping Ghosn, who faces financial misconduct charges in Japan. "They're actually some of the best defendants that IÂ’m sure this court has seen positioned to actually succeed in that flight," Hassink said. He argued the men, who have been held without bail since being arrested in Massachusetts last month, helped smuggle Ghosn out of Japan in a box on Dec. 29, 2019. Ghosn then allegedly fled to Lebanon, his childhood home, which has no extradition treaty with Japan. Ghosn, Nissan's former chief executive, was charged with engaging in financial wrongdoing by understating his compensation in Nissan's financial statements. He denies wrongdoing. The Taylors' lawyers countered that had they wished to avoid prosecution they could have remained in Lebanon, where they were in January when Japan said it would seek their arrest, rather than return to Massachusetts. "If he's an expert of escape, he would not have returned to the United States," Robert Sheketoff, a lawyer for Michael Taylor, argued. He and other defense lawyers argued the case against their clients was flawed and that Michael Taylor, a U.S. Army Special Forces veteran and private security specialist, is at heightened risk of complications from COVID-19, which could spread in the jail. The hearing itself was held through a Zoom videoconference because of the coronavirus pandemic. U.S. Magistrate Judge Donald Cabell said he hoped to rule "as quickly as I can." Related Video:


