Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited on 2040-cars

US $13,800.00
Year:2016 Mileage:7600 Color: Purple /
 Black
Location:

Hanover, Illinois, United States

Hanover, Illinois, United States
Advertising:

If you have any questions feel free to email me at: brigidabddye@uklandlords.com .

2016 JEEP WRANGLER SAHARA UNLIMITED JK 4x4 with only 7k.miles , V6 3.6L engine , automatic transmission, power
windows and doors , premium stereo system ALPINE with CD/DVD/HDD/AUX/AM/FM/SATELLITE player and SUB-WOOFER , key
less entry with remote start , 2.5" lift kit , aftermarket wheels and brand new tires was installed on it !
Interior of the truck is in great condition , it's a non smoker vehicle!
There is no mechanical issues , no oil leaks or burns . All the power options work like they suppose to from the
factory .

Auto Services in Illinois

Yukikaze Auto Inc ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 480 Industrial Dr, Wood-Dale
Phone: (630) 629-6244

Woodworth Automotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 620 E Progress St, Atwood
Phone: (217) 543-3008

Vogler Ford Collision Center ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 301 N Illinois Ave, Carbondale
Phone: (618) 457-8913

Ultimate Exhaust ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
Address: 652 W Terra Cotta Ave, North-Barrington
Phone: (815) 459-3432

Twin Automotive & Transmission ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 1328 W Irving Park Rd, Itasca
Phone: (630) 595-4312

Trac Automotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Automotive Tune Up Service
Address: 3028 N Sterling Ave, Pekin
Phone: (309) 340-4684

Auto blog

Stellantis to halt production at Melfi, Italy, car plant in April, union says

Mon, Mar 29 2021

MILAN — Carmaker Stellantis will halt production at its plant in Melfi, southern Italy, April 2-12 because of low demand triggered by the COVID-19 crisis, the UILM union said on Monday. Production at the plant, where the world's fourth largest automaker makes Jeep Renegade and Compass models and the Fiat 500X compact SUV, has been repeatedly disrupted due to weak demand and semiconductor supply shortages. The FIM CISL union said last week the firm was considering permanently closing one of its two production lines at the Melfi plant to address excess capacity in Italy. European car registrations fell 23% year on year in the first two months of this year, according to industry data, as protracted coronavirus lockdowns and consequent uncertainty keep impacting spending decisions among families and businesses. UILM's Gianluca Ficco said on Monday the company told unions the latest Melfi production freeze was specifically due to low demand and not a result of the global chip shortage. A spokesman for Stellantis confirmed the plant would be closed in that April 2-12 period. All of Melfi's more than 7,000 workers would be put on a furlough scheme for the period.  

FCA to recall nearly 900,000 vehicles that don't meet emissions standards

Wed, Mar 13 2019

WASHINGTON — Fiat Chrysler Automobiles will recall 862,520 gasoline-powered vehicles in the United States that do not meet U.S. emissions standards, the Environmental Protection Agency said on Wednesday. The recall was prompted by in-use emissions investigations conducted by the EPA and in-use testing conducted by Fiat Chrysler as required by U.S. regulations, the agency said. EPA said it will continue to investigate other Fiat Chrysler vehicles that are potentially noncompliant and may become the subject of future recalls. The recall includes 2011-2016 Dodge Journeys, 2011-2014 Chrysler 200s and Dodge Avengers, 2011-2012 Dodge Calibers and 2011-2016 Jeep Compass/Patriots. Fiat Chrysler said in a statement the EPA announcement "has no safety implications. Nor are there any associated fines." "The issue was discovered by FCA during routine in-use emissions testing and reported to the agency," the company said. "We began contacting affected customers last month to advise them of the needed repairs, which will be provided at no charge." Its U.S.-traded shares were down 1 percent. "EPA welcomes the action by Fiat Chrysler to voluntarily recall its vehicles that do not meet U.S. emissions standards," EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler said in a statement. "We will provide assistance to consumers navigating the recall and continue to ensure that auto manufacturers abide by our nation's laws designed to protect human health and the environment." Fiat Chrysler owners can continue to drive their vehicles, the government said. Due to the "large number of vehicles involved and the need to supply replacement components — specifically to the vehicle's catalytic converter — this recall will be implemented in phases during the 2019," the EPA said In January, Fiat Chrysler agreed to a settlement worth about $800 million to resolve claims by the U.S. Justice Department and state of California that it used illegal software to produce false results on Ran and Jeep vehicles. But that incident involved diesel engines. It is awaiting the outcome of a criminal probe. The hefty penalty was the latest fallout from the U.S. government's stepped-up enforcement of vehicle emissions rules after Volkswagen AG admitted in September 2015 to intentionally evading emissions rules.

NHTSA, IIHS, and 20 automakers to make auto braking standard by 2022

Thu, Mar 17 2016

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and virtually every automaker in the US domestic market have announced a pact to make automatic emergency braking standard by 2022. Here's the full rundown of companies involved: BMW, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Tesla, Toyota, Volkswagen, and Volvo (not to mention the brands that fall under each automaker's respective umbrella). Like we reported yesterday, AEB will be as ubiquitous in the future as traction and stability control are today. But the thing to note here is that this is not a governmental mandate. It's truly an agreement between automakers and the government, a fact that NHTSA claims will lead to widespread adoption three years sooner than a formal rule. That fact in itself should prevent up to 28,000 crashes and 12,000 injuries. The agreement will come into effect in two waves. For the majority of vehicles on the road – those with gross vehicle weights below 8,500 pounds – AEB will need to be standard equipment by September 1, 2022. Vehicles between 8,501 and 10,000 pounds will have an extra three years to offer AEB. "It's an exciting time for vehicle safety. By proactively making emergency braking systems standard equipment on their vehicles, these 20 automakers will help prevent thousands of crashes and save lives," said Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx said in an official statement. "It's a win for safety and a win for consumers." Read on for the official press release from NHTSA. Related Video: U.S. DOT and IIHS announce historic commitment of 20 automakers to make automatic emergency braking standard on new vehicles McLEAN, Va. – The U.S. Department of Transportation's National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety announced today a historic commitment by 20 automakers representing more than 99 percent of the U.S. auto market to make automatic emergency braking a standard feature on virtually all new cars no later than NHTSA's 2022 reporting year, which begins Sept 1, 2022. Automakers making the commitment are Audi, BMW, FCA US LLC, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia, Maserati, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan, Porsche, Subaru, Tesla Motors Inc., Toyota, Volkswagen and Volvo Car USA.