2002 Honda S2000 Convertible Matte Black On Black Only 82k Miles 6 Speed on 2040-cars
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Body Type:Convertible
Vehicle Title:Salvage
Engine:2.0L 1997CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Honda
Model: S2000
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: Base Convertible 2-Door
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
Drive Type: RWD
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Mileage: 82,500
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
Number of Doors: 2
Number of Cylinders: 4
Honda S2000 for Sale
2002 honda s2000 white/red pristine condition 100k miles stock original
2005 honda s2000
2007 honda s2000 roadster 6-speed leather xenons 40k mi texas direct auto(US $23,780.00)
2007 honda s2000 base convertible 2-door 2.2l(US $24,850.00)
2005 honda s2000 convertible 2-door 2.2l one owner clean carfax super shape.
2003 honda s2000 ap1 low miles 2l i4 16v manual rwd convertible premium(US $14,999.99)
Auto Services in North Carolina
Your Automotive Service Center ★★★★★
Whistle`s Body Shop ★★★★★
Village Motor Werks ★★★★★
Tyrolf Automotive ★★★★★
Turner Towing & Recovery ★★★★★
Triangle Auto & Truck Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
NHTSA expands new Takata probe to 4 more automakers
Thu, Dec 19 2019DETROIT — The U.S. government's highway safety agency has launched an investigation into four additional automakers that have a potentially deadly type of Takata air bag inflator in their vehicles but have yet to recall them. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration said in documents posted Thursday that it is investigating Audi, Toyota, Honda and Mitsubishi in connection with a Takata recall involving 1.4 million inflators. This brings the total number of manufacturers potentially impacted to five, as BMW was connected to the issue when it was brought to light earlier in December. The inflators made by the now-bankrupt Takata have a distinct and separate problem that can cause them to blow apart a metal canister and spew shrapnel into people's faces and bodies. The problem killed a driver in Australia who was in an older 3-Series BMW, which has already recalled more than 116,000 vehicles. The problem is so dangerous that in some cases BMW has told drivers to park their vehicles until repairs can be made. The safety agency says in documents that Takata didn't provide details on the affected makes, models or model years of vehicles with the defective inflators. So it is telling the companies to recall them promptly. The agency says that based on when the faulty inflators were produced, it's likely that the vehicles to be recalled came from the 1995 through 2000 model years. In letters to all four automakers, NHTSA says they have five business days to notify the agency after finding out about a safety defect. “If your company has not yet gathered enough evidence to make a determination that the subject air bag inflators present an unreasonable risk to motor vehicle safety, reply with a detailed work plan including the benchmark dates required to make the determination,” the agency wrote in letters to all four automakers dated Wednesday. A Honda spokesman said Thursday it hasn't determined yet whether its vehicles are affected, but a decision should be made soon. Audi, Mitsubishi and Toyota said they are still investigating. NHTSA has told the companies to respond by Jan. 17. On Dec. 4, NHTSA posted documents from Takata and BMW detailing the problems. The documents said the Australian driver was killed, while another Australian driver and a driver in Cyprus were injured. Unlike previous recalls, the Takata non-azide inflators do not use volatile ammonium nitrate to fill the air bags in a crash.
McLaren F1 team sets deadline for engine decision amid Renault speculation
Mon, Jul 31 2017BUDAPEST - McLaren says the next five weeks will be the key to deciding which engine it will use next season, with speculation mounting that the former world champions could ditch Honda and switch to Renault. Chief operating officer Jonathan Neale told Reuters at the Hungarian Grand Prix that "everybody is talking to everybody," but time was running out. "We've got to land those decisions in the next four or five weeks," he said, speaking from a design perspective and because drivers like McLaren's Fernando Alonso were waiting to see what engines teams had before committing to new deals. "I think there is a solution out there for everybody and I hope it's one that will be able to retain Fernando in this team." McLaren scored their first double-points finish of the season in Budapest on Sunday with double world champion Alonso finishing sixth, a day after his 36th birthday, and Belgian Stoffel Vandoorne 10th. The nine points lifted McLaren off the bottom of the standings just before the August break and factory shutdown, a result that Neale compared to scoring a goal before halftime. Alonso's future is a key concern, with the Spaniard out of contract and saying McLaren needs to provide a competitive car to keep him. Honda's power unit has been beset with problems since the partnership started in 2015, the engine neither reliable nor competitive. Hungary, the slowest permanent circuit on the calendar, reduced those shortcomings, but the next two races in Belgium and Italy are two of the fastest, where engine horsepower is of critical importance. McLaren is Honda's sole team in Formula One. A proposed partnership with Sauber terminated last week with the Swiss team choosing to stay with Ferrari. A split from McLaren could force the Japanese manufacturer out of the sport, but Neale hinted at an alternative. "You'll have seen the media speculation that there's discussions with Toro Rosso," he said. Toro Rosso use Renault engines, but a switch to Honda — which could bring welcome funding to a team whose Red Bull parent has considered a sale in the past — would free the French units for McLaren. The Renault engine has won a race this season with Red Bull and could satisfy Alonso, who won both his titles with the French manufacturer. The other alternatives to Honda are Mercedes and Ferrari, but Neale recognized that putting a Ferrari engine in a McLaren, the Italian team's historic arch-rivals, was highly unlikely.
Honda launches new JDM Odyssey, Mugen chips in [w/video]
Fri, 01 Nov 2013Honda has just released its new Odyssey minivan for the Japanese Domestic Market, and it has plenty of style and room for up to eight people. Honda factory tuning company Mugen will also offer performance and styling parts for the fifth-generation minivan.
The Odyssey is offered in B and G trim with a 173-horsepower, 2.4-liter I-VTEC four-cylinder mated to a continuously variable transmission with optional paddle shifters and seven 'speeds.' The more upscale Odyssey Absolute features sportier styling, and but all models are available in either front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
The interior follows a "modern suite" design concept inspired by luxury hotels, with wood trim and comfortable-looking seats. Additionally, customers can choose between models with a lift-up second-row seat or a lift-up front passenger seat. Honda highlights the Odyssey's low floor height and high ceiling, which accentuates the spacious interior. The low floor also endows the minivan with a step height of 30 centimeters (11.8 inches) at the rear sliding door to afford easy entry.




















