2010 Ford Ranger Texas Own ,one Owner Accident Free Carfax Certified on 2040-cars
Houston, Texas, United States
Ford Ranger for Sale
2008 ford ranger pickup truck regular 2.3l i4 fi 2x4 4 cylinder with bed liner
2011 ford ranger xlt(US $19,500.00)
Ford ranger xlt 4x4 regular cab
2007 ford ranger xl extended cab, v6, toolbox, great work truck(US $8,000.00)
2000 ford ranger "trail head"
2006 ford ranger fx4 level ii extended cab 4 door 4x4(US $13,700.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Z`s Auto & Muffler No 5 ★★★★★
Wright Touch Mobile Oil & Lube ★★★★★
Worwind Automotive Repair ★★★★★
V T Auto Repair ★★★★★
Tyler Ford ★★★★★
Triple A Autosale ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford mulling EcoSport for US? [w/poll]
Mon, 03 Jun 2013"We certainly have that ability. We're studying it very, very closely." Those are the words of Jim Farley, global head of sales, marketing, service at Ford. The investigation Farley is referring to is the possibility of selling the company's new EcoSport crossover in America.
The diminutive Fiesta-based EcoSport was developed for emerging markets like Brazil and, more recently, China, but it apparently may have a future in the States, where it would form a new entry-level rung below the Escape in Ford's already robust crossover stable. Ford has big plans for its tiny CUV - Farley tells Automotive News that the EcoSport is only available in 10 countries right now, but by 2017, its distribution will have mushroomed to 62 countries. At the time the second-generation model launched at the 2012 Beijing Motor Show as a 2013 model, Ford said the EcoSport would eventually be sold in nearly 100 markets worldwide.
The Brazilian- and Indian-assembled EcoSport is available with a variety of gasoline-powered engines, but the 1.0-liter, three-cylinder EcoBoost giving 118 horsepower and 125 pound-feet of torque would seem to be the powertrain of choice for America, as it was recently confirmed for the stateside 2014 Fiesta.
Ford ending Focus, C-Max production in Michigan after 2018
Thu, Jul 9 2015Ford will no longer produce the Focus and C-Max at its Michigan Assembly Plant in Wayne, MI, beyond 2018. United Auto Workers vice president Jimmy Settles confirmed this in a letter Thursday, which was posted on Twitter. According to the UAW Ford Department's tweet, production of the Focus and C-Max will shift to Mexico. Ford isn't confirming this, though – a spokesperson tells Autoblog, "We didn't say that." Instead, Ford issued the following statement about the matter: We will move production of the next-generation Ford Focus and C-Max, which currently are built at Michigan Assembly Plant, beginning in 2018. We actively are pursuing future vehicle alternatives to produce at Michigan Assembly and will discuss this issue with UAW leadership as part of the upcoming negotiations. Earlier this year, Ford announced layoffs of 700 employees at the Michigan Assembly Plant, citing slow sales of both the Focus and C-Max. The MAP was once heralded as a flexible, futuristic facility when it was retooled for C-segment car production in 2009. Prior to that, the Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator SUVs were built at the Wayne facility. It also produced the iconic Ford Bronco. The future of the MAP is uncertain, but the UAW remains hopeful. In Settles' letter, he writes, "We are extremely confident that a new product commitment will be secured during the upcoming 2015 negotiations and that the Michigan Assembly Plant will maintain a full production schedule." Related Video:
FCA close to paying off debt, outperforming Ford in earnings
Fri, Jan 26 2018FCA boosting output of SUVs, trucks in U.S. Marchionne says the company no longer needs a merger partner FCA expects to pay off all debt this year "There's a very strong likelihood that we will outperform Ford" MILAN/DETROIT — Fiat Chrysler's shift to sell more trucks and SUVs boosted margins yet again in its North American profit center, making Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne confident he can hit most of the final targets of his five-year turnaround plan. FCA has been retooling some U.S. factories to boost output of lucrative sport-utility vehicles and trucks while ending production of some unprofitable sedans. This put the world's seventh-largest carmaker on track to become debt-free by the end of the year, and allowed Marchionne to make good on his promise to close the gap on larger U.S. rivals General Motors (GM) and Ford. "There's a very strong likelihood that we will outperform Ford in terms of operating earnings in 2018," Marchionne told analysts on an earnings call Thursday. "That's something that if I told any of us in the room here that would've been doable five years ago, nobody would have believed it." As the 65-year-old executive prepares to hand over the reins to an internal successor next year, he said the improvements mean the company no longer needed a partner to survive. The carmaker has often been the subject of merger speculation, especially after its unsuccessful 2015 attempt to tie up with GM. "The necessity to find a partner, to try and guarantee our survival, going forward, is put to bed. I mean we're done," Marchionne told analysts on a post-results conference call. North America accounted for 71 percent of earnings last quarter, and profit margins in the region rose to 8 percent from 7.1 percent a year earlier, even as shipments fell 3 percent. Meanwhile Ford's automotive margin for North America slipped to 6.8 percent, down from 8.5 percent a year earlier.FCA trimmed its expectations for 2018 revenues and forecast adjusted operating profit of at least 8.7 billion euros, at the lower end of a previously given range. Analysts said FCA's margin improvement was impressive, and it could be on the cusp of a big boost from its new Jeep Wrangler and Jeep Cherokee models and its Ram 1500 truck. FCA ready to pay off its debt But the Italian-American carmaker expects to cancel all debt during 2018 — possibly by the end of June — and generate around 4 billion euros in net cash by the end of the year.





































































