1937 Ford Model 78 2-door Cabriolet on 2040-cars
Arlington, Texas, United States
EMAIL : vaplom@brusseler.com
1937 Ford (Model 78) 2 door cabriolet, ALL STEEL body/fenders, Carson removable Hard top w/ custom headliner, ZZ4 350 Crate V8 engine, air conditioning and heat, Walker aluminum radiator, Edlebrock chrome intake manifold, Edlebrock 4 Barrel Carburetor, Serpentine drive belt, chrome alternator, chrome air conditioning compressor, Rack and Pinion Steering, power front disc brakes, front sway bar, Mustang II front suspension, Frame mounted master brake master cylinder, frame mounted transmission cooler, electric fan, TH-350 3 speed automatic transmission, Budnick steering wheel.
Ford Model A for Sale
1937 ford model 78 2-door cabriolet(US $22,000.00)
Want to buy a title(US $123.00)
Clear. original owner. (US $50,000,000.00)
Clean(US $13,000.00)
1929 ford model a sedan(US $6,500.00)
1931 ford model a coupe $18,500 negotiable(US $18,500.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Yale Auto ★★★★★
World Car Mazda Service ★★★★★
Wilson`s Automotive ★★★★★
Whitakers Auto Body & Paint ★★★★★
Wetzel`s Automotive ★★★★★
Wetmore Master Lube Exp Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford and Mercedes join Renault in French emissions investigation
Thu, Jan 21 2016The French government is investigating certain models from Ford, Mercedes-Benz, and Renault because they allegedly produce more nitrogen oxide than the country's pollution rules allow, according to Automotive News, citing a French newspaper. After VW's emissions scandal, French regulators began checking more vehicles for evidence of defeat devices and excessive real-world pollution. According to Automotive News, the Mercedes S350 allegedly showed inconsistent results across these tests, and a Ford C-Max had NOx levels five times over the limit. The Renault Captur crossover, Espace, and an unnamed utility vehicle also had results that were too high. The French testing for this investigation includes an on-road emissions check that's not part of the EU's normal evaluations, which some automakers claim is unfair. "Unofficial on-road testing has varying conditions and can produce significantly different results," a Ford of Europe spokesman told Automotive News. Renault representatives met with French officials on January 18 to explain the situation. The company later submitted a plan to recall 15,800 examples of the diesel Captur, and said it would offer a voluntary software upgrade for about 700,000 other vehicles, according to Automotive News. Representatives from Ford and Mercedes will meet with the government soon, too. Renault's stock price plunged last week after investors heard that French regulators searched three of the automaker's sites as part of the emissions investigation. The stockholders feared an environmental scandal like the one currently embroiling Volkswagen. There's one major difference – as of now, there's no evidence Renault equipped any of the polluting models with defeat devices. Related Video:
2015 Ford Mustang EcoBoost already hitting 12-second quarters
Sun, 28 Sep 2014The arrival of a new Ford Mustang means many things to many people, but not least of them is drag racers. The pony car has always been a mainstay of the drag strip, and the Ford Racing team aims to carry that reputation forward with this latest generation. So it cooked up a few basic modifications on three new 'Stangs and headed to the strips at US 131 and Milan Dragway to see what they could coax out of 'em.
Impressively, the 5.0-liter V8 Mustang GT with a few modifications (but no forced induction) managed to clock a quarter-mile time of 11.77 seconds. Another Mustang GT fitted with a supercharger clocked a blistering 10.97 seconds. But just as intriguing was the modified EcoBoost model that, with only four cylinders and 2.3 liters of displacement, still passed the gates in just 12.56 seconds - nearly half a second better than expected. This with modification limited to a new subframe, half-shaft, drive shaft loops, exhaust, engine calibration, slicks, roll cage and bucket seat. Well done, boys.
Ford UK exec says EVs are a good way to lose a fortune
Wed, Mar 19 2014Stateside, Ford execs are quick to point out the automaker's expansion in the plug-in sector. And despite a minimal presence in the pure EV space, the Blue Oval has been promoting its plug-in vehicles as part of an overall effort to boost fleetwide fuel economy. Too bad the company's UK chief didn't get the memo. There's "no point in us getting behind [EVs] and losing a fortune" - Ford's Mark Ovenden Mark Ovenden, speaking rather frankly at the Geneva Motor Show recently, said he didn't have real high hopes for substantial electric-vehicle adoption and said the company's money was better spent on smaller gas- and diesel-powered engines, the UK's Daily Mail says. Ovenden said of EV development that there was "no point in us getting behind it and losing a fortune," adding that his goal was to have variants of Ford's EcoBoost engine in 40 percent of the company's vehicles. Ford has about a 15-percent market share in the UK. The UK doesn't appear to be as kind to the EV as the US. Nissan last year cut the price of its all-electric Leaf there last year by about $4,000, while the company rolled out a promotion for the Leaf late last year, including allowing Leaf drivers to borrow a gas- or diesel-powered Nissan for free for as long as two weeks a year during the first three years of Leaf ownership. In the US, Ford sold just 229 Ford Focus Electrics during the first two months of the year after moving 1,738 units in 2013.

