- 2006 ford five hundred se sedan 4-door 3.0l
- 2007 ford five hundred limited sedan 4-door 3.0l(US $11,500.00)
- 2007 ford five hundred sel sedan 4-door 3.0l excellent shape no reserve(US $4,995.00)
- 2007 ford five hundred sel sedan 4-door 3.0l(US $7,900.00)
- Great condition - highway miles(US $6,250.00)
- Leather seats moonroof local trade warranty smoke free we sold new & serviced(US $8,990.00)
- Fairlane 500, origianal engine and drive train(US $10,000.00)
- Only 52k leather sunroof low miles clean car fwd rebuilt salvage taurus fusion(US $6,995.00)
- No reserve 2007 ford five hundred 500 limited fwd sunroof clean yes it does run
- 2006 ford five hundred limited sedan 4-door 3.0l
- 2005 ford five hundred / sel fwd sedan built on the volvo s-80 platform.(US $6,900.00)
- Awd all wheel drive clean loaded limited leather 500 the new new taurus luxury(US $4,995.00)
- Limited 3.0l awd multi-function steering wheel auto-dimming mirrors mp3 player
- Clean carfax cloth bucket seats cd changer we ship warranty cruise chromes fogs(US $7,800.00)
- 2005 ford five hundred limited sedan 4-door 3.0l
- 2005 ford five hundred sel sedan 4-door 3.0l(US $3,850.00)
- 2006 ford five hundred, no reserve
- 2005 ford five hundred / sel fwd sedan built on the volvo s-80 platform-clean(US $6,700.00)
- 2005 ford five hundred limited sedan 4-door 3.0l(US $5,000.00)
- 2005 ford five hundred limited low miles heated seats sunroof very clean car(US $5,390.00)
- 2007 ford 500 limited awd(US $3,500.00)
- 4dr sedan limited awd cvt gasoline 3.0l dohc smpi 24-valve v6 duratec engine bla
- 2007 ford five hundred 500 sel
- 2006 ford five hundred sel(US $3,500.00)
- 2007 ford five hundred 59k low miles(US $8,999.00)
- 2006 sel (4dr sdn sel) used 3l v6 24v automatic front-wheel drive sedan
- 2005 ford five hundred no reserve
- Excellent vehicle. drives great !!! no reserve !!!
- Only 53k awd heated leather seats sunroof parking sensors rebuilt taurus(US $5,995.00)
- 2005 ford five hundred limited(US $7,988.00)
- 2005 ford five hundred sel(US $7,997.00)
- 2007 ford five hundred sel(US $9,488.00)
- 2007 ford five hundred limited(US $8,404.00)
- 2005 ford five hundred se(US $9,980.00)
- 2007 ford five hundred sel(US $10,000.00)
- 2005 ford five hundred limited(US $8,495.00)
- 2007 ford five hundred limited(US $11,495.00)
- 2006 ford drw(US $15,500.00)
- 2007 ford five hundred sel(US $6,500.00)
- 2006 ford five hundred limited(US $8,995.00)
- 2007 ford drw(US $22,995.00)
- 2004 ford drw(US $15,459.00)
- 2007 ford five hundred limited(US $9,995.00)
- 2006 ford five hundred sel(US $7,975.00)
- 2005 ford five hundred sel(US $6,500.00)
- 2006 ford five hundred limited(US $6,900.00)
- 2005 ford five hundred limited(US $7,995.00)
- 2007 ford five hundred limited(US $13,990.00)
- 2005 ford five hundred sel(US $8,495.00)
- 1 owner - extra nice and clean - perfect condition(US $5,500.00)
- Red ford. great shape. runs amazing. picture wont upload email for other option.(US $5,800.00)
- Nr no reserve 2007 ford five hundred awd runs great nav htd seats sunroof
- Ford five hundred, awd, limited, 2005(US $5,800.00)
- 2005 ford five hundred sel sedan 4-door 3.0l
- 2006 ford five hundred se,awd,cd,loaded,great running car,no reserve!!!
- 2007 ford five hundred sel sedan 4-door 3.0l v6 cvt awd
- 2007 ford 500 hundred sel 4-dr sedan blue cc fwd 6-cyl 6-sp auto(US $5,200.00)
- 2007 ford five hundred solid car(US $5,500.00)
- 2006 ford five hundred limited sedan 4-door 3.0l(US $3,000.00)
- 2006 ford five hundred sel - fwd, very clean and well maintained!(US $9,000.00)
Ford Five Hundred Price Analytics
About Ford Five Hundred
Auto blogWed, 19 Nov 2014
As the old saying goes, "There's no replacement for displacement." But these days, many automakers are launching powerful, downsized engines that offer similar or better power output than their predecessors, all while offering improvements in fuel economy and emissions. These days, we're seeing automakers replacing eight-cylinder engines with turbocharged sixes, and the naturally aspirated six-cylinder motors are being phased out in favor of potent turbo fours. But Ford has gone even smaller, offering a three-cylinder, turbocharged engine with one single liter of displacement.
Sure, three-cylinder engines aren't anything new - they've been offered around the globe for ages. But Ford's EcoBoost 1.0L powerplant is perhaps the best application the Autoblog team has tested. Gone are the triple-cylinder complaints of yore - this engine doesn't sound anemic or buzzy, and there's healthy power output on tap. In fact, compared to the 1.6-liter inline-four that Ford also offers in the Fiesta, the 1.0-liter is more powerful, while boasting an impressive 45 miles per gallon on the highway.
This engine has already received numerous accolades, including winning the International Engine of the Year award in 2012, 2013 and 2014. The 1.0L EcoBoost will be available in the refreshed 2015 Ford Focus here in the US.
Tue, 18 Nov 2014
A 2.3L EcoBoost four-cylinder takes over where the old 2.0 left off, making 270 hp and 300 lb-ft.
Right now, around 23 percent of all Ford vehicles sold in the United States is a utility vehicle. By 2020, Ford expects that figure to increase all the way to 29 percent. Put simply, SUVs and crossovers are very big business at Ford. So, when it comes time to update the Explorer, Ford's original sport utility vehicle, you can be sure that a whole heck of a lot of effort goes into the process.
Bradley Holt (pictured), the older half-brother of University of South Florida freshman quarterback Quinton Flowers, was killed in a random act of violence last week.
The 24-year-old Holt was throwing a football around with local kids in Allapattah, a neighborhood in Miami, when a yellow Mustang showed up and started doing donuts in the street. Holt, worried about kids playing in front his apartment complex, walked over to the driver and asked him why he was "driving so crazy with so many kids out here?"
The driver left. Holt's sister said the driver came back "about 15 to 20 minutes later" and fired two shots at Holt. One of them hit Holt in the back of the head, killing him.
Ford is recalling an estimated 64,869 examples of the 2014-2015 Fusion, Fusion Energi and Fusion Hybrid in North America because the key can be removed when the vehicle isn't in Park under certain conditions. Specifically, the campaign covers 56,479 units in the US, 6,048 in Canada and 2,342 in Mexico, according to the automaker's tally on November 11.
Ford says a programming problem in the instrument cluster means that the key can be removed 30 minutes after the ignition is turned off, even if the transmission is not in Park. The situation where this could happen seems quite limited, and the company is not aware of any accidents or injuries related to the issue. However, the fault puts the vehicle out of compliance with federal regulations covering theft protection and rollaways, and must be repaired.
The fix is easy: Ford will reprogram the instrument cluster at no cost to consumers. According to Ford spokesperson Kelli Felker in an email to Autoblog, "We will notify customers the week of January 5th." Scroll down to read Ford's announcement.
If there's one thing you can count on, it's that the renewed rivalry between the Ford Mustang and Chevrolet Camaro will never, ever cease. For every version of Ford's pony car, there's an equally potent Chevrolet. And so with the debut of the Camaro Z/28 earlier this year, Ford has responded with a track-focused 'Stang of its own, resurrecting the Shelby GT350 name.
It looks to be a fine piece of work, this Mustang, with power coming from a naturally aspirated 5.2-liter V8 that will produce "more than 500 horsepower" and "above 400" pound-feet of torque. That grunt runs to the rear wheels via a six-speed manual transmission, and a Torsen limited-slip differential keeps everything in line.
But that's hardly the most impressive piece of the GT350 puzzle. Ford has increased the Mustang GT's chassis stiffness for duty here in the Shelby, and the coupe employs MagneRide damping which automatically adjusts based on road conditions and driver inputs. It's a first both for the Blue Oval and for the segment. And speaking of firsts, the GT350 uses a flat-plane crankshaft - something Ford has never included in a production V8 before.
Say what you will about the evolution of the Ford Explorer, from roofed Ranger to body-on-frame sport utility vehicle to unibody crossover - the bottom line is that it's been a tremendously successful model for Ford. In fact, the Blue Oval automaker has sold seven million Explorer models in the United States alone.
The milestone, marked nearly a quarter-century after the introduction of the original in 1990, comes on the eve of the introduction of a new Explorer at the Los Angeles Auto Show this week. We don't yet know how the new Explorer will shape up, but we're mere days away from finding out.
Now heading into its sixth generation, the Explorer has formed the basis of Ford's utility lineup for over two decades. The Explorer landed on the market right around the time that the Bronco was trailing off, predating the company's expansion into larger SUVs like the Expedition and Excursion and crossovers like the Escape, Edge and Flex.
Thu, 13 Nov 2014
Ford promises more than 500 horsepower and a torque peak above 400 lb-ft.
The wait is finally over. After months of spy shots, rumor and innuendo, Ford has officially pulled the wraps off its new Shelby GT350. Judging by the spec sheet and the promises being made - especially that the Shelby GT350 will be "an all-day track car that's also street legal" - the wait appears to have been worth it.
While the Explorer may have shifted from a truck-based sport-ute to a car-based crossover, Ford still offers buyers on the other side of the Pacific a Ranger-based SUV in the form of the Everest. And at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit in Beijing today, the Blue Oval revealed the all-new version you see here.
Previewed in concept form over a year ago and made specifically for the Asia-Pacific market, the new Ford Everest is designed to be more refined on the road and more capable off of it. Like the Explorer once was, the new Everest is based on a stretched version of the overseas Ford Ranger pickup. Depending on the specific market, Ford will offer the new Everest with a range of engines including a 2.0-liter EcoBoost turbo four and two Duratorq turbodiesels - a 2.2-liter four and a 3.2-liter inline-five - mated to a six-speed automatic transmission.
Earmarked to take on the likes of the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (known in these parts as the Lexus GX) and the Jeep Grand Cherokee, the new Everest promises rock-crawlers even better off-road capabilities. It's got nearly nine inches of ground clearance, over 30 inches of wading depth, a 29-degree approach and 25-degree departure angles and a set of features including on-the-fly adjustable four-wheel drive.
Ford has given the F-150 a dramatic makeover for 2015, switching to an aluminum body that helps reduce weight by about 700 pounds. Because the truck is dramatically different, Ford also had to change the way it makes the F-150, so we went inside its sprawling factory in Dearborn, MI, this week to see the Blue Oval's new manufacturing techniques in action.
The company has added 850 jobs at the site and upgraded its stamping and tool and die facilities. The body shop is also modernized, and it has been fitted with 500 new robots that join the structures together. The first 2015 F-150 rolled off the line on Tuesday, and the trucks will begin arriving in dealerships in December. Get a closer look at the F-150's unique assembly process in our video.
"It's about some of the biggest crises in history. It's about who did it right and who did it wrong." - Jason Vines
Jason Vines, the former head of public relations at Chrysler, Ford and Nissan, has seen a lot during his more than 30-year career, and now he's offering a behind-the-scenes look at the auto industry in his tell-all book What Did Jesus Drive? that went on sale this month.