White Navigation Dually Sunroof 4x4 4wd Winch Lift Supercrew 6.4l Diesel Drw on 2040-cars
North Augusta, South Carolina, United States
* 2008 FORD F-450 SUPER DUTY DRW SUPERCREW 4X4 LARIAT * ONE OF A KIND, CLEAN CARFAX TRUCK * OVER $10K IN ACCESSORIES * 6.4L V-8 POWERSTROKE TURBO DIESEL * TORQSHIFT 5 SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION * TOUCHSCREEN NAVIGATION W/ CD AND MP3 * SUNROOF * DUAL ZONE CLIMATE CONTROL * WOODGRAIN DASH * ELECTRONIC SHIFT ON FLY 4WD * OFF-ROAD PACKAGE * 4.30 LIMITED SLIP AXLE * 6 WAY POWER FRONT CAMEL LEATHER BUCKET SEATS W/ HEAT AND MEMORY * CHROME ASSIST STEPS * AUDIOPHILE SURROUND SOUND * ADJUSTABLE PEDALS * UPFITTER SWITCHES * HEAVY DUTY ALTENATOR * REAR PARK ASSIST * TOW COMMAND SYSTEM * POWER SLIDING REAR WINDOW * ENGINE BLOCK HEATER * SKID PLATES * TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER * HEAVY DUTY TOWING PACKAGE * POWER FOLDING/TELESCOPING O/S TOW MIRRORS * ACCESSORIES INCLUDE.................... * 285/70R19.5 YOKOHAMA TIRES * PLASTI-DIP FACTORY ALUMINUM WHEELS * 6" 4 LINK FAB-TECH LIFT *BLACK PAINTED TRANSFORMERS GRILLE WITH ALUMINUM BILLET INSERTS * LED BRAKE LIGHTS AND THIRD CAB BRAKE LIGHT * LED RUNNING LIGHTS AND LINE OF FIRE * LED BACKUP AND ROOF MARKER LIGHTS * 6" LED FOG LIGHTS * SMOKED CAB LIGHTS * FAB 4 FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS WITH INTEGRATED WARN TI 16,500 LB WINCH * O/S FRONT AND REAR TOW HOOKS * POWDER COATED IRON CROSS NERF BARS * 5" TURBO-BACK EXHAUST * ARE LS2 ONE PIECE FIBERGLASS TONNEAU COVER * SPRAY-IN BEDLINER * TURNOVER BALL * DPF AND EGR DELETE * CARBON FIBER TOW MIRROR CAPS AND TAILGATE HANDLE * TWO TONE PAINTED HOOD * TRANSFORMER DIFFERENTIAL COVER * YOU WILL NOT FIND ANOTHER TRUCK LIKE THIS ONE * AN ABSOLUTE MUST SEE * PLEASE CALL JANET OR WES AT 803-426-1607 FOR MORE INFORMATION * NO DEALER OR DOC FEES * WE DELIVER !!!
Ford F-450 for Sale
- Cummins powered f-450 dually pickup, crew cab, 2wd (heavier than f-350)(US $15,500.00)
- 05 ford f450 xl power stroke 6.0l v8 turbo diesel drw 84" cab to axel 1 co owner(US $8,995.00)
- 2008 ford f450 super duty 6.4l turbo diesel self loader tow truck
- 2002 ford f-450 sd
- 2008 ford f450 cab & chassis 6.4 disel auto trans 138k(US $11,000.00)
- 2001 ford f-450 xlt crewcab(US $14,995.00)
Auto Services in South Carolina
X-Treme Audio Inc ★★★★★
Whetzels Automotive, Inc ★★★★★
T & W Motors ★★★★★
T & W Motors ★★★★★
Auto blogMon, 26 Aug 2013
Most automotive purists fear change, but not without reason. Change, after all, did kill big-block V8s, along with most station wagons and manual transmissions. But change has also brought with it far more performance, safety and fuel economy - not to mention ridding the world of shag carpet interiors, bias-ply tires and those horrible motorized seatbelts of the early '90s.
By this time next year, the Chevy Corvette, Jeep Cherokee and next-generation Ford Mustang will all be on sale and will all, in some way, have angered or offended purists. To those critics, Mark Phelan of the Detroit Free Press is preemptively telling them to stop complaining - at least until they've all been driven. From the Corvette's square taillights and the Cherokee's radical nose to whatever pony car purists will harp on the 2015 Mustang for, Phelan's column points out the positives of automotive evolution and the negatives of staying the course for too long. That's fair enough, but do you think Phelan is on point, or all wet? Head on over to the Detroit Free Press to read his words, then have your say in Comments.
To learn more about the all-new 2015 F-150 and get an early read on its potential hero-or-zero status, we flew to the heart of full-size pickup truck country, San Antonio, TX, to spend a day driving, towing and playing in the mud with an assortment of Ford's innovative new trucks.
First, a caveat - while we feel we have a reasonably good handle on the new F-150 after attending this first-drive event, we are far from ready to pass definitive judgment on the success of this radically new rig. Our time in the various models was lamentably limited and we felt rushed. With so much at stake and with so much to talk about and experience, we had zero alone time with the vehicle - there were Ford folks shadowing us at every moment.
And we still don't know everything there is to know about the trucks, as Ford is withholding some of its most crucial numbers, including curb weight data and anticipated EPA fuel economy figures. We don't even have a firm on-sale date. All of this information is typically disclosed - or at least officially estimated - at the time of a new vehicle's first drive. This limits the scope of the judgments we feel comfortable making based on our first encounter.
When is a stock, 167-horsepower Mazda MX-5 Miata quicker than a Chevrolet Corvette, Ford Mustang, Lamborghini Gallardo, Lotus Elise and a Porsche 911? When it's raining. Sort of.
Mazda Canada arranged a unique drag race to show off the fact that the Miata's optional power retractable folding hardtop can go from top-down to top-up in just 12 seconds flat. In this video, all six cars line up for a drag race, and it starts to rain (well, sort of - but you'll have to watch the video all the way to the end to see what we mean). The green flag is waved, and the timer starts as soon as the convertibles begin to put their tops up. But because the Miata's roof mechanism gets the car's roof back up a full 5.1 seconds quicker than the second-place car, the Mazda gets a serious advantage off the line for the actual drag race.
It's a fun video. And while we've spoiled the results (come on, the video was uploaded by Mazda, you knew the Miata was going to win), be sure to see how it all unfolds, below.