Regular Cab Diesel 6.4l Rear Wheel Drive Tow Hooks Dual Rear Wheels Steel Wheels on 2040-cars
Houston, Texas, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Dealer
Number of Cylinders: 8
Make: Ford
Model: F-450
Warranty: Unspecified
Mileage: 41,144
Sub Model: Regular Cab
Exterior Color: White
Interior Color: Gray
Ford F-450 for Sale
F450 drw super cab reading utility bed 1 owner runs strong diesel service record(US $9,999.00)
Ford f-450 super duty service / towing vehicle(US $6,950.00)
6.4 turbo diesel!!!!!2008 ford f450 service/utility knapheide ultron lift!!!!!(US $15,989.00)
1994 ford xlt
2001 ford f-450 7.3l turbo diesel utility body crane runs great 3 day no reserve
2008 ford f-450 super duty king ranch crew cab 4x4 pickup 4-door 6.4l diesel
Auto Services in Texas
World Tech Automotive ★★★★★
Western Auto ★★★★★
Victor`s Auto Sales ★★★★★
Tune`s & Tint ★★★★★
Truman Motors ★★★★★
True Image Productions ★★★★★
Auto blog
Bomb threat closes Ford Romeo Engine Plant [UPDATE]
Thu, Jul 30 2015UPDATE: Ford has released the following statement about what's happening at the factory: "The Ford Romeo Engine Plant was reopened at 12:47 PM after law enforcement investigated and cleared the site. The afternoon and evening shifts are expected to report at their usual start times. Further questions on the investigation by law enforcement can be directed to the Romeo Police Department." Due to a bomb threat, Ford has evacuated its Romeo Engine Plant, and law enforcement is on the scene. According to the Detroit News, police with bomb-sniffing dogs are searching the building, which covers over 2 million square feet. Ford spokesperson Mike Moran wouldn't disclose to Autoblog how the threat was received but said that it came in between 7:00 a.m. and 7:30 a.m. Eastern on July 30. "The day shift was sent home," he said. According to the Detroit News, the second shift was also asked not to come in. About 500 people work at the plant, Moran indicated. At this time, Moran said that there hadn't yet been an update from law enforcement whether anything had been found in their search. The Romeo Police Department confirms to Autoblog that it's handling the investigation. However, the authorities wouldn't comment further about what is happening at the plant at this time. Related Video:
NHTSA probes 2014 Ford Edge Sport 22-inch alloy wheels
Wed, May 27 2015The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration is opening a preliminary evaluation into the 2014 Ford Edge Sport for the possibility its 22-inch wheels could break while on the road. This affects an estimated 20,000 examples of the crossover, according to NHTSA. The case that instigated this evaluation was submitted to NHTSA in November 2014. The driver reported that the front, right corner of the vehicle suddenly dipped, and the Edge went into a field. No one was harmed, but upon investigation, the wheel had broken into two pieces, according to The Detroit News. When this happened, this crossover had been driven an estimated 8,500 miles. NHTSA's preliminary evaluations are meant "to assess the scope, frequency, and safety-related consequences of the alleged defect in the subject vehicles." If a problem is discovered during the investigation, this process can lead to a recall. Ford spokesperson Kelli Felker told Autoblog, "We will cooperate with NHTSA on this investigation, as we always do." INVESTIGATION Subject : Wheel Separation Date Investigation Opened: MAY 20, 2015 Date Investigation Closed: Open NHTSA Action Number: PE15020 Component(s): WHEELS All Products Associated with this Investigation Vehicle Make Model Model Year(s) FORD EDGE 2014 Details Manufacturer: Ford Motor Company SUMMARY: On November 29, 2014, ODI received a complaint (ODI No. 10661278) reporting the sudden failure of an original equipment 22-inch alloy wheel rim that failed on a model year 2014 Ford Edge. The right-front corner of the vehicle suddenly dropped while driving, causing the vehicle to drive off the road and into a field. The right-front wheel rim was found to have broken into two pieces. The owner said that there was no prior warning or wheel related problems with the vehicle. The vehicle had been driven approximately 8,500 miles at the time of the incident. A preliminary evaluation has been opened to assess the scope, frequency and safety-related consequences of the alleged defect in the subject vehicles. Related Video:
Ford faces class-action lawsuit for selling vehicles without brake override systems
Fri, 29 Mar 2013A total of 20 Ford customers are suing the automaker in a class-action lawsuit for selling vehicles "vulnerable to unintended acceleration." According to Reuters, the suit names 30 models built between 2002 and 2010 with electronic throttle control systems but without a brake override system. Those include the 2004-2012 F-Series pickups and the 2005-2009 Lincoln Town Car. Adam Levitt, a partner with the law firm of Grant & Eisenhofer says the plaintiffs in the case want "to be compensated for their economic losses by having overpaid for cars that contained defects." Levitt contends that the plaintiffs would not have bought their vehicles or paid less for them had they known there was no brake override system in place.
Ford began installing brake override systems in its vehicles beginning in 2010. In response to the lawsuit, Ford has pointed to research by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration that indicated that unintended acceleration is mostly caused by driver error, saying in a statement that, "NHTSA's work is far more scientific and trustworthy than work done by personal injury lawyers and their paid experts."
Belville et al v. Ford Motor Co. will be heard in US District Court in the Southern District of West Virginia.





























