13 5.0 V8 Supercrew! F-150! Crew Cab! Navigation! Leather! Sync! Msrp $44,545 on 2040-cars
Salina, Kansas, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Ethanol - FFV
For Sale By:Dealer
Interior Color: Tan
Make: Ford
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: F-150
Drive Type: 4WD
Warranty: Yes
Mileage: 49
Sub Model: LARIAT 4WD
Exterior Color: Brown
Ford F-150 for Sale
2007 ford f-150 king ranch crew 4x4 sunroof nav 58k mi texas direct auto(US $25,980.00)
13 xlt! 3.5 v6 ecoboost! super crew! 4x4! sync! sat radio! cruise! msrp $42,385(US $34,618.00)
2008 ford f150 4x4 lariat crew sunroof nav rear cam 43k texas direct auto(US $27,980.00)
2010 ford f150 crew 4.6l v8 side steps soft tonneau 28k texas direct auto(US $24,780.00)
2004 ford f-150 fx4 truck(US $9,450.00)
No reserve 2010 ford f-150 xlt 4x4 crew cab, 1owner off corp.lease
Auto Services in Kansas
World Wide Transmissions ★★★★★
Willems Auto Rebuilders ★★★★★
United Tire & Muffler ★★★★★
Stu Emmert`s Automotive Center ★★★★★
Stan`s Auto Service ★★★★★
St John Brake & Muffler ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford settles class action suit over defective Navistar diesel engines
Fri, 25 Oct 2013The 2003 Ford F-Series Super Duty (shown above) introduced the 6.0-liter Power Stroke diesel supplied by Navistar, and while that is an engine Ford would love to forget, it's now one step closer to putting that particular problem behind it. Automotive News is reporting that Ford has settled a class-action lawsuit brought on by problems with this engine that started right out of the gate and ultimately broke up the 30-year relationship between Ford and Navistar.
Owners and lessees of 2003-2007 Super Duty trucks and E-Series vans equipped with the 6.0-liter Power Stroke are eligible for deductible reimbursements of between $50 and $200 from the original five-year/100,000-mile engine warranty, while Ford is paying out as much as $825 for out-of-warranty engine repairs. These repairs may include the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) cooler, EGR valve, oil cooler, fuel injectors and turbocharger, but are only covered if the components failed before six years or 135,000 miles.
In total, Ford has agreed to pay about 50 percent of the value of the repairs and deductibles paid by its customers who submit a claim before the end of this year, and $150,000 is going to the 16 named plaintiffs in the case; Navistar was not included in the lawsuit.
2013-2017 Ford Explorer recalled over rear suspension issue, again
Wed, Nov 4 2020Ford is recalling about 375,000 Explorer SUV models built between 2013 and 2017 in North America to fix a potential defect in the rear suspension. In "North America states and provinces where corrosion is common," which we take to mean areas that experience harsh winters and heavily salted roads, "a fracture of the outboard section of the rear suspension toe link" is possible on affected vehicles. Ford says 350,000 of these models were sold in the United States and another 25,200 in Canada. This isn't the first time Explorers of this generation have been recalled for fractured toe links. Back in the summer of 2017, 1.2 million Explorer models were recalled over toe links that could fracture if subjected to "frequent full rear suspension articulation (jounce and rebound)." A little over a year earlier, 75,000 Explorers were recalled over, you guessed it, rear toe links that may not have been welded properly. It's not just Explorers that Ford has recalled over rear toe links. Earlier this year, the automaker issued a recall that covered nearly 230,000 Ford Flex, Taurus and Lincoln MKT models. All of these recalled vehicles ride on similar unibody underpinnings that Ford calls the D4 platform. We can't say whether these other D4-based vehicles will get another recall as the Explorer has. Ford says it is aware of as many as 13 crashes and six injuries attributable to the toe links covered under this most recent Explorer recall. Owners will need to visit their preferred dealership, which will "complete a torque inspection of the cross-axis ball joint and replace it as necessary," according to Ford. Related Video:
Ford shareholders happy as the Blue Oval stays in the black
Fri, May 15 2015Ford posted slightly falling global sales and revenue in its first-quarter financial announcement, but pre-tax profits and operating margins were up. Apparently, that was plenty to keep shareholders happy, though. The Blue Oval's recent investor meeting in Delaware lasted less than an hour, and a vote on the approval of the board passed by over 93 percent. Ford CEO Mark Fields continued to predict a strong year financially and increasing profits, according to the Detroit Free Press. The growth comes thanks in large part to the company's 24 global vehicle launches last year and 15 more this year. The likelihood of significant profits from the strong-selling 2015 F-150 should be especially lucrative, too. In the Q1 announcement, the Blue Oval forecast pre-tax profits between $8.5 billion and $9.5 billion for 2015. During the meeting, Fields said that the next 15 years of changes in the industry represent the "ultimate opportunity as a company. As big as when Henry Ford put the world on wheels more than 100 years ago," according to the Free Press. Investments like the expanded technology center in Silicon Valley should push that work along. Related Video:
