1974 Ford Bronco on 2040-cars
Palm Springs, California, United States
1974 Uncut, as close to original of a Bronco you’ll get. Strong V8 302 engine with C4 automatic tranny. Both
original. This an absolute head turner. Starts right up- purrs. Runs strong.
List of new parts/upgrades.
Completely rewired
Full interior floor stripped out- new floor plans welded in (OEM) and coated with lineX
Carb rebuilt
2 new gas tanks and sending units
New tires
New brakes
New power steering pump
A/c unit serviced. Blows cold
New battery
New starter
Seats reupholstered about 2 years ago
Custom driver seat bracket so it slides back to fit 6’4” folks like me
4 new lab set belts
Bluetooth stereo (looks retro) but syncs to your phone
New floor kick speakers
Ford Bronco for Sale
In hand (US $15.00)
1996 ford bronco exceptional example of last year made bronco 4x4(US $11,130.00)
1968 ford bronco(US $48,750.00)
1979 ford bronco(US $17,150.00)
1968 ford bronco(US $18,690.00)
1976 ford bronco(US $16,065.00)
Auto Services in California
Zoe Design Inc ★★★★★
Zee`s Smog Test Only Station ★★★★★
World Class Collision Ctr ★★★★★
WOOPY`S Auto Parts ★★★★★
William Michael Automotive ★★★★★
Will Tiesiera Ford Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Plug In 2014: ALTe ready to join Ford's EQVM to convert, sell F-150 PHEV [w/video]
Mon, Aug 4 2014It's been a while since we've checked in with ALTe and its plans to convert big work vehicles like the Ford F-150 into plug-in hybrids. So, when we saw a demonstration vehicle sitting outside the San Jose Convention Center at the Plug In 2014 Conference last week, we had to get a closer look. When we did, we realized that it's been quite some time since we've been in a Ride & Drive vehicle that was all beat to heck. It's been quite some time since we've been in a Ride & Drive vehicle that was all beat to heck. The reason for the well-worn F-150 with 30,000 miles on it is that ALTe has been showing off its extended-range EV technology to lots of people all around the country, and Kyle Maki has been the man on the scene more often than not. "This one, I've taken all over the country," he told AutoblogGreen. "I've wore out that seat, I think. The only reason this one wasn't driven here was because we were in Charlotte [NC] last week and I didn't want to take a chance and not make it in time for this event." In other words, ALTe is out there, ginning up excitement for the idea of a plug-in hybrid Ford with an electric range of up to 40 miles and which can then continue on gas for another 360 miles at around about 25 miles per gallon. ALTe wants to not only convert new vehicles but it also offers retrofits for fleets that are happy with their current fleet. The company offers converted versions of the Ford E350 and E450 utility vehicles now but the near-mythical F-150 PHEV is still "coming soon." Yes, orders are now being accepted, but you will be forgiven if you think this is all happening on a slow time scale. There are simply a lot of things to do before ALTe can sell the truck. ALTe is currently attempting to join Ford's EQVM program, which is the electric version of the standard Qualified Vehicle Modifiers program. The QVM program requires coachbuilders to "be successfully evaluated by Ford Motor Company on criteria such as engineering, the manufacturing process, quality control, and adherence to Ford and Lincoln Divisions guidelines." Qualified applicants must also meet all applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, conform to Ford/Lincoln conversion guidelines and agree to be inspected annually as well as have a "commitment to continuous improvement." Maki has a simpler explanation. "It basically means you're a preferred supplier, a Tier 1, if you will," he said.
Ford Escort testing, may be bound for Europe
Tue, 01 Apr 2014There has been little news about Ford's China-focused Escort concept since debuting at last year's Shanghai Motor Show, but the no-frills sedan has shown its camouflaged face again during cold weather testing in Northern Sweden. While far from a guarantee, the test location might hint that the Blue Oval plans to market the car outside of Asia.
The Escort's black robe and zebra paint make it hard to tell if anything specific has changed about the design, but the shape of the sedan looks close to what was shown in Shanghai. Under the disguise, you can still make out the hexagonal front grille from the concept. When Ford announced the model, the company said that the design wasn't supposed to be "arrogant or pretentious," and it certainly achieved that. The engine range is still a mystery, but it seems safe to expect small, economy-focused powertrains.
A report from last year indicated that Ford may be considering broadening the new Escort beyond Asia and possibly even selling it in Europe. The fact that the company brought it to Sweden for testing could bolster that argument. A release date hasn't been set yet, but the automaker has promised 15 new products for China by 2015. The basic sedan could be on the road soon.
UPDATE: GM, Ford, FCA, Honda shutting down all North America plants
Wed, Mar 18 2020Following an earlier report that General Motors, Ford and FCA would take action to curtail the potential spread of the Coronavirus, news comes today that the three American automakers will instead close all North American plants for an unknown period of time. Ford said in a statement that it "is temporarily suspending production at its manufacturing sites in North America to March 30 to thoroughly clean its facilities to protect its workforce and boost containment efforts for the COVID-19 Coronavirus." General Motors followed with a statement confirming that its suspension "will last until at least March 30," and adding that the situation will be reevaluated from week to week after that. FCA has not yet issued an official statement. Rory Gamble, president of the United Auto Workers union, praised the news. "This will give us time to review best practices and to prevent the spread of this disease," Gamble said in a statement. According to the Associated Press, around 150,000 workers are "likely to receive supplemental pay in addition to unemployment benefits." The United Auto Workers had asked the automakers to reconsider their position on Wednesday, a day after the parties agreed to slow production at U.S. plants and limit the number of workers on the job at one time to prevent the spread of the virus, a source who asked not to be identified told Reuters. The UAW’s new request for the closure of the Detroit Three automakersÂ’ U.S. plants came after Honda said on Wednesday it was temporarily shutting its North American plants for six days because of the anticipated decline in consumer demand. Plants/Manufacturing UAW/Unions Chrysler Fiat Ford GM coronavirus


