1974 Chrysler Imperial. 2 Door, Moonroof on 2040-cars
Grants Pass, Oregon, United States
Body Type:Coupe
Engine:440
Vehicle Title:Clear
Year: 1974
Interior Color: White
Make: Chrysler
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: Imperial
Trim: Lebaron
Warranty: none
Drive Type: Automatic
Mileage: 55,000
Options: Sunroof
Exterior Color: pink
|
Rare 1974 Chrysler Imperial Lebaron. 2 door, moonroof. Car is pink with white interior. Previous owner told me that this car was originally owned by Frank Sinatra. I do not have any paperwork proving this just what was told to me. It does have some incredibly rare option. It does however need a restoration it has sat for more than 20 years. This was part of a huge Imperial collection that just sat after the owner passed away. I got the car running and driving however it needs tires and I did not have the brakes gone through. This car should not be driven home. This will need to be shipped/trailered. The body is in good shape with only rust being under the back window area. Body is very straight, interior is all there as is the glass. Seats are sun damaged and cracked. It is a very rare car that is worth restoring. I guarantee you will not see another one with this paint/interior combo EVER! It does have a Special handling badge which I am told is very rare. Most people have never seen one on a car like this. If you know anything about these cars or how to decode this please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.
For sale by Dealer
Merlin Auto Sales DA 1857
115 Galice Rd. Merlin Oregon
97532
|
Chrysler Imperial for Sale
Beautiful 1958 chrysler imperial southampton original 392 cu inch hemi
1964 chrysler crown imperial,original, custom, low rod,rat rod, 63,65,
1952 chrysler crown imperial sedan, manual, all original, great interior!(US $19,999.00)
1961 black 2/1026 lebaron 1 vgood runs&drives 1 parts car!
1963 chrysler imperial lebarn
1953 chrysler custom imperial crown imperial chevy ford buick plymouth dodge(US $8,000.00)
Auto Services in Oregon
Tualatin Auto Repair & Towing ★★★★★
Toy Doctor ★★★★★
Today`s Automotive ★★★★★
The Jag Shop ★★★★★
T V G Inc ★★★★★
T & T Tire ★★★★★
Auto blog
Marchionne urges industry consolidation, again
Fri, May 29 2015Sergio Marchionne isn't just an instigator of mergers – he's also a staunch advocate for their need in the industry. And he seems convinced another big one will happen in the next few years. "I am absolutely certain that before 2018 there will be a merger," said Marchionne. "It's my personal opinion, based on a gut feeling." Though the terms "absolutely certain" and "gut feeling" would seem to convey vastly different degrees of certainty, his chief's statement would seem to suggest some inside knowledge of an impending deal. Marchionne, of course, brokered the consolidation of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles empire over which he now presides, and has been actively seeking another merger to help reduce redundancy and overhead between major automakers in the industry. With which automaker he might be seeking such a merger, however, remains a big question. He was recently reported to have approached Mary Barra regarding a potential merger with General Motors, but was said to have been rebuffed. The Italian-Canadian executive may not be alone in his advocacy for industry consolidation, though. Opel chief Karl-Thomas Neumann said that "In principle, Marchionne is right – the auto industry develops the same things ten times over." Bringing major automakers together would ostensibly reduce that redundancy. Marchionne had been linked to a potential takeover of Opel when GM was shedding brands post-bankruptcy, but in the end the Detroit giant opted to keep its European division in-house.
Fiat Chrysler cuts 2018 outlook, shares tumble on weaker quarterly profit
Wed, Jul 25 2018MILAN — The news of former Fiat Chrysler chief executive Sergio Marchionne's death arrived Wednesday moments before the group reported a surprisingly heavy drop in profit. The death of one of the auto industry's most tenacious and respected CEOs overshadowed a big selloff in Fiat Chrysler shares. FCA's scheduled second-quarter earnings presentation, led by Marchionne's successor and former lieutenant Mike Manley, began on Wednesday afternoon with a moment of silence. As eulogies flooded in, FCA shares fell as much as 10 percent as investors digested an unexpected 35 percent fall in net profit, well below market forecasts. Marchionne rescued Fiat and Chrysler from bankruptcy after taking the wheel of the Italian carmaker in 2004 and he multiplied Fiat's value 11 times through 14 years of canny dealmaking. He was due to step down at FCA in April next year. "The best way to honor his memory is to build on the legacy he left us, continuing to develop the human values of responsibility and openness of which he was the most ardent champion," Chairman John Elkann added. On Saturday, FCA named Jeep division head Mike Manley, 54, as head of the world's seventh-largest carmaker, saying the Briton would execute a strategy that Marchionne had outlined in June. FCA has said Manley will work to ensure a "strong and independent" future for the group. Underlining the task facing Manley, FCA cut its full-year earnings outlook after the weaker-than-expected quarterly earnings. Having to deliver the bad news four days into his new job, Manley blamed the result on a weaker performance in China, a market that represents one of new CEO's immediate headaches. "The biggest challenges we face and frankly we're going to continue to face ... are all focused in China," Manley said. FCA has yet to make any significant inroads in China. In Marchionne's June plan, FCA pledged to boost production of sport utility vehicles and invest in electric and hybrid cars to double operating profit by 2022. It unveiled bold targets for Jeep, FCA's profit engine. FCA said adjusted earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) for the April-June period fell 11 percent to 1.7 billion euros ($1.99 billion), compared with 2 billion euros in a Reuters poll of analysts. Chinese demand slumped in the quarter ahead of a July cut in import duties, resulting in higher incentive spending and an increase in unsold vehicle stocks that "particularly affected Maserati," Manley said.
NHTSA preparing to wallop FCA, automaker 'failed to do its job'
Sat, Jul 4 2015As embattled the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration may be, but that certainly doesn't mean it isn't willing or able to put the smack down on automakers that violate its recall procedures. Following a public hearing on Thursday, the government safety arm is preparing what will likely be some very serious punishments for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. FCA stands accused of mishandling 23 individual recalls covering some 11 million vehicles since 2013, with NHTSA claiming the Italian-American automaker kept it "in the dark," failing to notify the government of safety defects. Uncle Sam also alleges that FCA failed to notify consumers of important safety notices and didn't provide a steady supply of replacement parts. For these charges, the automaker could be fined up to $35 million per recall, which could mean a maximum of $805 million in fines. FCA could also be forced to buy back the unrepaired vehicles. "We have serious concerns with Fiat Chrysler notifications to owners and to NHTSA about its recalls. In every one of the 23 recalls, we have identified ways in which Fiat Chrysler failed to do its job," Jennifer Timian, the head of the Office of Defects Investigation, said during the FCA hearing, The Detroit News reports. The company also "repeatedly failed to provide NHTSA with other critical information about its recalls, including changes to the vehicles impacted by the recalls and its plans for remedying those vehicles." Fiat Chrysler, for its part, didn't really fight back during its hearing, although Scott Kunselman (shown above during the hearing), the senior vice president of vehicle safety and regulatory affairs at FCA, did tell The News that, "We absolutely had no mis-intent." "The plan is to move forward," Kunselman said, adding that the company has "fallen short," and that "some of the things we've done were sloppy." NHTSA administrator Mark Rosekind told The News that the regulator would issue its sanctions by the end of July, adding that he saw no way that FCA could avoid punishment.
2040Cars.com © 2012-2025. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the 2040Cars User Agreement and Privacy Policy.
0.051 s, 7954 u

















