2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Ltz H/d on 2040-cars
183 S. County Rd. 525 E., Avon, Indiana, United States
Engine:6.6L V8 32V DDI OHV Turbo Diesel
Transmission:6-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1GC4K0C87FF150948
Stock Num: FF150948
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Silverado 3500 LTZ H/D
Year: 2015
Exterior Color: Victory Red
Interior Color: Jet Black
Options: Drive Type: 4WD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 10
Where you just get treated better! Call us toll free at 866-463-9185 and ask to speak to a New car sales professional today!
Chevrolet Silverado 3500 for Sale
2015 chevrolet silverado 3500 ltz h/d(US $60,225.00)
2015 chevrolet silverado 3500 ltz h/d(US $61,855.00)
2015 chevrolet silverado 3500 ltz h/d(US $63,490.00)
2015 chevrolet silverado 3500 ltz h/d(US $62,075.00)
2009 chevrolet silverado 3500 hd w t(US $34,982.00)
2013 chevrolet silverado 3500 lt(US $35,995.00)
Auto Services in Indiana
World Wide Automotive Service ★★★★★
World Hyundai of Matteson ★★★★★
William`s Service Center ★★★★★
Twin City Collision Repair Inc ★★★★★
Trevino`s Auto Sales ★★★★★
Tom Cherry Muffler ★★★★★
Auto blog
UAW Chief Shawn Fain disrupts Detroit's labor tradition
Fri, Sep 15 2023He's known to quote the Bible and Nation of Islam civil rights leader Malcolm X. He's a social media fanatic who keeps the pay stubs of his union member grandfather in his wallet. And now, Shawn Fain is representing nearly 150,000 auto workers in one of the biggest labor strikes in decades. In taking action against all three Detroit carmakers, Fain, the head of the United Auto Workers, has remade the strategy of the union he leads, choosing a bolder, much riskier path than his predecessors after he won office by a narrow margin in a first-ever direct election earlier this year. The strike started as the clock hit midnight on Friday, and followed Fain's decision to open negotiations with Ford Motor, General Motors and Stellantis simultaneously and eschew public niceties involving choreographed handshakes that famously kicked off previous negotiating efforts. The strategy is not without risk. A weeks-long strike would hit workers who live paycheck to paycheck, while the Detroit Three automakers have billions in cash to withstand the walkout. Fain, 54, has made creative use of social media, appearances on network and cable news programs and alliances with high-profile progressive politicians such as U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders, to reframe the UAW's contract bargaining as a battle to re-set the balance of power between workers and global corporations. He has rebutted automakers' concerns about labor costs by pointing out that they have poured billions into share buybacks to benefit investors. "If they’ve got money for Wall Street they sure as hell have money for the workers making the product," he said. “We fight for the good of the entire working class and the poor." In lengthy social media talks to UAW members, Fain alternates quoting Bible verses with the use of charts and graphs to dissect wage and benefit offers from the automakers - details his predecessors kept behind closed doors during bargaining crunch time. Fain, in his unorthodox approach, ran what amounted to a public auction among the companies to push each one to top the other to avoid a costly walkout. Prior UAW presidents picked just one automaker to set a pattern for the other two. Over and over, Fain has told UAW members at the Detroit Three that they can reverse 20 years of wage and retiree benefit concessions, stop further plant closures and end a seniority-based, tiered compensation system that pays new hires as much as 44% less than veteran workers.
Recharge Wrap-up: Long Beach ePrix, London's new electric buses
Tue, Jul 21 2015London will put 51 new electric buses into service. With the addition of these buses, two more routes (in addition to one already in operation) will be all-electric. Transport for London plans to have all of central London's 300 single-decker buses running on electricity or hydrogen by 2020. "The expansion of London's electric bus fleet demonstrates our commitment to reducing emissions from public transport in London," says Deputy Mayor of London for Environment and Energy, Matthew Pencharz. "The Ultra Low Emission Zone that will be introduced in 2020 is the most ambitious measure of its kind taken to tackle air pollution anywhere in the world, and it will transform our bus fleet into a cleaner, greener and more pleasant way of travelling for Londoners." Read more from Transport for London, and from Green Car Congress. The Chevrolet Volt is subject to a tie-rod recall. Along with 10 Cruze vehicles, one 2015 Volt has been recalled because of a tie rod that might not have been tightened to the steering gear correctly, which could lead to a loss of steering control. Chevrolet will replace the steering gear assembly, supplied by Robert Bosch Automotive Steering, for free. There have been no reported injuries from this issue. Read more at Detroit News. The Formula E Long Beach ePrix will take place on April 2, 2016. For the second season of the electric racing series, Long Beach is the only confirmed US host, as the spot on the calendar previously held by Miami still remains to be determined. More than 20,000 fans attended the inaugural Long Beach ePrix earlier this year, where Nelson Piquet, Jr. took first place before going on to win the Drivers' Championship. "It's extremely exciting to welcome the ePrix back to Long Beach for a second year," says Long Beach Mayor Robert Garcia, "and we are hopeful that this demonstration of innovation, sustainability, and cutting edge technology will return to our city year after year." Read more in the press release below. Related Video: LONG BEACH ePRIX TO RETURN APRIL 2, 2016 (July 14, 2015) – The Long Beach ePrix will return to the city streets on Saturday, April 2, 2016. The FIA (Federation Internationale de l'Automobile) World Motor Sport Council recently approved the calendar for the second season of the FIA Formula E Championship, with Long Beach scheduled as the sixth of 11 rounds in the series. Overall, 10 venues will host Formula E events, with the 2015-16 season beginning once again in Beijing on Oct. 17.
Chevy to show redesigned Captiva in Geneva, will it come to US rental lots?
Wed, 27 Feb 2013Unless you're renting a car or driving through Orlando, Florida (the rental car capital of the US), you'll probably never see a Chevrolet Captiva - the rebadged, fleet-only version of the old Saturn Vue - on our roads, but this crossover is popular in many other parts of the world. As such, Chevrolet announced that the Captiva will be getting an update for 2013, which will be unveiled next week at the Geneva Motor Show.
Coming off a pretty extensive refresh in 2011, the 2013 model year will bring even more changes to the Captiva like LED taillights, new 18-inch wheels and revised fascias with a new grille and fog lights up front and inset chrome exhaust outlets at the rear. New interior features include heated rear seats, dual-zone climate control as well as available options on some of the upper trim levels such as leather seating and keyless entry and start. We have yet to hear back from Chevrolet as to whether or not the updated Captiva will be making its way to a rental lot near you, as the model is only available in the US to fleet buyers.
Alongside the updated Captiva, Chevy is also showing off its new Trax in Europe, where the subcompact crossover will go on sale this spring. GM's press release for these two Geneva-bound models is posted below.



























