2010 Chevrolet Chevy Truck Silverado Gm Low Reserve Z71 4wd 4x4 Crew Cab Nice on 2040-cars
Poplar Bluff, Missouri, United States
|
NICE TRUCK!
YOU WILL LOVE THIS TRUCK!! COME CHECK IT OUT! BID HIGH AND BID EARLY, TRUCK IS FOR SALE LOCALLY AND AUCTION COULD END ANYTIME!! BID BEFORE YOU INSPECT,. IF YOU FIND ANYTHING WRONG, YOU DONT HAVE TO BUY IT!!! Caps Auto Sales 2067 N Westwood Blvd. Poplar Bluff MO 63901 Licensed , Bonded, and Insured since 1996 |
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 for Sale
Warranty, heated seats & wheel, 5.3l, rear camera, bluetooth, tow pkg, xm radio(US $26,000.00)
2007 chevrolet ls(US $16,991.00)
4wd crew cab 143.5" lt bargain corner low miles 4 dr truck automatic vortec 4.8l(US $27,665.00)
2014 chevrolet silverado ducks unlimited
2014 brand new chevy with a lift kit silverado z71 black wheels 4x4 bed cover
14 4wd crew cab navigation back up camera heated seats remote start bluetooth(US $42,988.00)
Auto Services in Missouri
Weber Auto Service ★★★★★
Shuler`s Service Station ★★★★★
Schaefer Autobody Centers ★★★★★
OK Tire Store ★★★★★
Mr. Transmission ★★★★★
M & L Auto Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Chevy Camaro is a good sport, wishes Ford Mustang Happy 50th
Tue, 15 Apr 2014It was 1966 when Chevrolet launched its challenger to the wildly successful Ford Mustang, the Camaro. While the competition between the two brands was already healthy, the arrival of the Camaro set off one of the most intense, model-to-model rivalries in the industry.
That competitive spirit hasn't stopped Chevy and the Camaro from wishing Ford's iconic muscle car a Happy 50th Birthday as the Ford's April 17 anniversary rolls around. These two cars have been linked over the years, and while the rivalry took a break for a few years in the 2000s, today's competition between the Camaro and Mustang is as fierce as it's ever been.
You might recall that this friendliness when it comes to major milestones isn't too rare. Ford put on quite a display for General Motors' hundredth anniversary back in 2008. As the Camaro's fiftieth birthday approaches in 2016, we wouldn't be surprised to see the Mustang sending its best wishes to its Bowtie rival.
GM learning from current Chevy Volt owners as it works on next-gen model
Tue, Sep 16 2014Details of the second-generation Chevrolet Volt extended-range plug-in hybrid are coming in at a trickle, and the latest is that the 2016 model-year Volt will be improved in all meaningful areas, including performance and all-electric range, says General Motors powertrain director Larry Nitz. 60 percent of Volt customers only charge using a standard 110 outlet. Nitz was speaking to Autoline After Hours about the current and future Volt. He said that GM has been tracking Volt driving habits and found that about two-thirds of the Volts' collective miles are driven in electric mode, and that 81 percent of all Volt trips were done in pure EV mode. Additionally, Volt drivers plug the car in 10 times each week, on average. Nitz also said 82 percent of the Volt's commuting miles are coming from the plug instead of the gas tank. Oh, and 60 percent of Volt customers only charge using a standard 110 outlet. Last month, GM released a teaser shot of the 2016 Volt (above) and said the car would make its worldwide debut at the 2015 North American International Auto Show next January. Earlier this year, the Volt was reported to be getting a new chassis for the upcoming version. The Volt could use a bit of new life. Through August, Volt sales were down 12 percent from a year earlier to 13,146 units, and sales plunged 25 percent alone. That compares unfavorably to the Nissan Leaf battery-electric vehicle, whose 2014 sales have jumped 34 percent to almost 19,000 units. You can see Nitz dish the goods in the video below (Volt comments start at around minute 15). You will also notice AutoblogGreen contributor Gary Witzenburg talk about his history with the EV1 and share his take on the Volt. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Corvette Stingray Convertible images mysteriously appear on web, so we add our own
Tue, 22 Jan 2013It was inevitable that we'd see the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray topless at some point, but that didn't make us any less interested when a pair of supposedly leaked official images showed up on theautoinsiderblog.com last week. We posted them on our Facebook page, but held off reporting on them here until we could get a little more information.
Those images, which feature a dark red car on a sterile black studio background, supposedly first appeared on the website of diecast model maker Maisto. A Chevrolet spokesman has been reported saying that they are "not official images released by Chevrolet PR," which isn't a denial they're the real deal, but neither is it a confirmation.
Close examination of the photos suggest they could be official shots of the Corvette Stingray Convertible, and while some have doubted their authenticity due to a lack of vents (which were seen on the C7s that debuted in Detroit last week), it could be that the images are of a base model car without the Z51 package that doesn't require the extra venting and cooling.













