For Sale By:Private Seller
Options: Leather Seats, Convertible
Drive Type: auto
I am selling my Triumph tr6 custom fun car. it is black with red leather interior it has custom wheels red line tires it also has a 283 chevy engine with 4000 miles on it. it is also a automatic.
this is a pick up only
Triumph TR-6 for Sale
- Triumph tr-6(US $8,800.00)
- 1975 triumph tr6 convertible!! 2.5 litre/4-speed!! brown/tan!! nice!!
- Inline 6 convertible fresh interior 4 speed overdrive manual fun to drive vert
- 1973 triumph tr6 base 2.5l(US $10,695.00)
- 1976 triumph tr-6 convertible - british racing green(US $10,000.00)
- 1972 triumph tr6 convertible get in and drive....clean..make offer!!!(US $7,800.00)
Auto Services in North Carolina
Wright`s Transmission ★★★★★
Whitaker`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Tint Wizard ★★★★★
Texaco Xpress Lube ★★★★★
Auto blogSun, 21 Sep 2014 19:45:00 EST
Typically, these track battle videos pair up car against car or, in more disparate circumstances, car versus crossover, as we saw the other day. While the outcome of that battle was quite predictable, what'll happen when an equally fetching (and fast) four-wheeler is put up against one of the icons of the two-wheeled world? Evo just had to find out.
Matching up a Jaguar F-Type V6 S Convertible against a Triumph Street Triple R is at least more of an even fight than the last battle between the Porsche Cayman GTS and Macan Turbo. The Triumph has a 675-cc engine to work with, and is very light. Meanwhile, the Jag has a thumping 380-horsepower, 3.0-liter, supercharged V6 to haul about it's considerably heftier heft. Who will come out on top?
You'll need to watch the full video to find out.