For Sale By:Dealer
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Exterior Color: Brown
Interior Color: Tan
Number of Cylinders: 6
Triumph TR-6 for Sale
- Inline 6 convertible fresh interior 4 speed overdrive manual fun to drive vert
- 1973 triumph tr6 base 2.5l(US $10,695.00)
- 1976 triumph tr-6 convertible - british racing green(US $10,000.00)
- 1972 triumph tr6 convertible get in and drive....clean..make offer!!!(US $7,800.00)
- 1974 triumph tr6
- 1972 triumph tr6 ,71k original miles
Auto Services in Kentucky
Wyatt-johnson Mazda ★★★★★
Ww Auto Repair ★★★★★
Tire Discounters Inc ★★★★★
Auto blogSun, 21 Sep 2014 19:45:00 EST
Typically, these track battle videos pair up car against car or, in more disparate circumstances, car versus crossover, as we saw the other day. While the outcome of that battle was quite predictable, what'll happen when an equally fetching (and fast) four-wheeler is put up against one of the icons of the two-wheeled world? Evo just had to find out.
Matching up a Jaguar F-Type V6 S Convertible against a Triumph Street Triple R is at least more of an even fight than the last battle between the Porsche Cayman GTS and Macan Turbo. The Triumph has a 675-cc engine to work with, and is very light. Meanwhile, the Jag has a thumping 380-horsepower, 3.0-liter, supercharged V6 to haul about it's considerably heftier heft. Who will come out on top?
You'll need to watch the full video to find out.