Miles 74,752 / 4 Speed / 4 Wheel Drive / Manual Steering
Drum Brakes / Stock Height / De-smogged
- OEM Toyota Alternator (new rebuilt)
- OEM Toyota Voltage Regulator (new rebuilt)
- OEM Toyota Belt
- OEM oil sending unit, water temp sending unit
- OEM plugs, wires, cap, rotor and oil filter (large type filter) Castrol 20/50w
- OEM Toyota Coil
- Starter (Cruiser Corps)
- Radiator full flush kit done at LUMS TOYOTA / new radiator hoses /
PCV valve, gasket and hose / OEM thermostat
- Pentronix ignitor kit
- Rebuilt carb / new K&N filter / new fuel filter, rubber lines / OEM venting gas cap / fuel pump
- New tie rods, rebuilt center arm, full alinement
- New battery cables with disconnect
- New master cylinder (ASIAN) / front brake hard lines
- New parking brake shoes with rebuilt kit
- Full front & rear brake job / New shoes, braided lines (stainless), new wheel cylinders, DOT4 fluid
- New RoundEyes headlights (nice upgrade from sealed glass units)
- Rear glass tailgate works. Front dash switch & rear tailgate key switch work
- New top rear window weatherstrip.
- New Old Man Emu steering stabilizer
- BFGoodwrench A/T 30" tires on stock steel rims / OEM hub caps
- Four speed transmission shifts smooth, four wheel drive works, front manual locking hubs are stock OEM Toyota
- All lights work. Dash, dome, headlights (hi/low),
- Front and rear heaters work. Wipers/switch works. Hazards/
- Inside vinyl door panels are uncut (front/rear), all windows crank up/down. All doors lock with keys. No rock chips or cracks on windows.
- Extra parts, front doors (with glass), repair manuals, Yakima rack, etc. I have many receipts, known history back to early 90's. This Land Cruiser was originally from Puget Sound area in Washington State.
- Clear Oregon title with Oregon Tree plates.
- 2F engine not turning. As of (03/19/2014). Needs rebuild, confirmed by Toyota mechanic.
This Land Cruiser was my daily driver, and I always used Toyota OEM parts when available.
- Rust in the usual areas.
- Needs new exhaust pipes, (New
- Very, basic vehicle! No power steering, no disc brakes, no air conditioning, no stereo.
- Not a "Gucci" Land Cruiser, it is bare bones, stock rig.
For more photos, send me an email.
Thanks for looking!