1984 Pontiac 15'th Anniversary TransAm
- Very limited Quantity (1500)
- A restoration in progress or can be used as a parts vehicle. Not running
- Please view pictures carefully. Notable surface rust but no dents.
- Clean Illinois Title. 60,481 miles as is on the speedometer.
- Can make an incredible restoration project or a very profitable parts maker.
- Includes replaceable Decal's (not certain if complete or condition)
- Received vehicle from a storage auction and only interested in recouping my loss.
- Could be the very best deal on Ebay for a lucky mechanic or for the person who has patience in selling the parts.
- I have no interest, knowledge or concern in hoping for a crazy price for the TransAm but rather I sell to a honest buyer who has a vision in doing something with it.
- Will be for sale locally and I have the right to remove from auction unless "Buy Now" price is received.
- AS IS NO WARRANTY
- Buyers responsibility to remove by transport within 3 weeks after full payments are received. Currently in outside parking stall of my office.
- Winning bidder requires Paypal deposit of $500. upon winning acceptance. Balance to be received per instructions within 3 days. Via Cash, Money Order or Paypal.
- I am not a mechanic or body man but will help in answering any possible question. Please send all questions through Ebay.
- Please review the pictures very closely for the condition and options it may have. Googling can answer most if not all.
- No keys
- Find one for the price !
Pontiac Trans Am for Sale
Auto Services in Illinois
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Brake Repair
Address: 1200 S Cedar Rd Ste 2L, New-Lenox
Phone: (815) 485-6780
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 822 W Grant Hwy, Kirkland
Phone: (815) 348-9663
Auto Repair & Service, Wheels
Address: 2104 S Halsted St, Country-Club-Hills
Phone: (708) 833-8530
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers
Address: 41W869 US Highway 20, Sycamore
Phone: (847) 464-5149
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories
Address: 450 E 35th St, Chicago
Phone: (847) 623-7673
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair, Automobile Diagnostic Service
Address: 4101 Lindell Blvd, Cahokia
Phone: (314) 533-4300
Thu, 10 May 2012 08:29:00 EST
When General Motors put down several of its brands in recent years, it also let loose thousands of brand-loyal customers who will eventually need another car.
Thu, 08 Aug 2013 08:45:00 EST
R.L. Polk Associates estimates there are more than 18 million cars from 16 discontinued makes on the road today. Those "orphan owners" have sales-hungry competitors seeing dollar signs. GM is offering Saturn owners $1,000 cash toward a Chevy Cruze, Cadillac CTS or a GMC Acadia. Ford is giving its Mercury lease customers a chance to get out of their contracts with no early-termination penalty and offering to waive six remaining payments if they drive off in a Ford or Lincoln.
Edmunds.com research shows the efforts are paying off somewhat for GM, with 39 percent of Pontiac owners, 37 percent of Hummer owners and 31 percent of Saturn owners taking delivery of another GM-branded vehicle. But that leaves as much as 69 percent of owners going elsewhere. Ford, Honda and Toyota seem to be attracting many former GM owners.
Bob Lutz was one of the forces behind bringing the Holden Monaro to the United States, as the ill-fated Pontiac GTO in 2004. And while that car received critical acclaim, it was a sales disappointment. Now, Road & Track is reporting that our suspicions were correct - Pontiac was working on a two-door, G8-based coupe before it was shuttered.
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 16:00:00 EST
In that R&T article, which is no longer available online, Lutz explained that the new GTO would solve many of the issues found in the original. Car Advice speculates that the new model would have look like a rebadged version of the Holden Coupe 60 Concept from 2008, a conclusion we also came to.
That car would have been a big departure from the 2004 to 2006 GTO. It has an extremely long hood and short rear deck, with an almost fastback roofline and a wide greenhouse with a tall beltline. The wheel arches were very pronounced, and the chin and rocker panel splitters gave it a race-ready look. Would it have been enough to make the GTO work in the US? We think it might of, but it looks like we'll never know.
588,000 Saturn Sky, Saturn Ion, Pontiac Solstice and Chevy HHR models join the 778,000 cars already being recalled.
General Motors has announced a massive expansion of a 778,000-unit recall we told you about two weeks ago, doubling not only the total number of cars affected but expanding the recall beyond Chevrolet Cobalt and Pontiac G5 models previously mentioned. The recall originally centered around ignition switches that could slip out of the "run" position if jostled or if any weight was applied to the key in the cylinder.