1984 Pontiac 15'th Anniversary TransAm
- Very limited Quantity (1500)
- A restoration in progress or can be used as a parts vehicle. Not running
- Please view pictures carefully. Notable surface rust but no dents.
- Clean Illinois Title. 60,481 miles as is on the speedometer.
- Can make an incredible restoration project or a very profitable parts maker.
- Includes replaceable Decal's (not certain if complete or condition)
- Received vehicle from a storage auction and only interested in recouping my loss.
- Could be the very best deal on Ebay for a lucky mechanic or for the person who has patience in selling the parts.
- I have no interest, knowledge or concern in hoping for a crazy price for the TransAm but rather I sell to a honest buyer who has a vision in doing something with it.
- Will be for sale locally and I have the right to remove from auction unless "Buy Now" price is received.
- AS IS NO WARRANTY
- Buyers responsibility to remove by transport within 3 weeks after full payments are received. Currently in outside parking stall of my office.
- Winning bidder requires Paypal deposit of $500. upon winning acceptance. Balance to be received per instructions within 3 days. Via Cash, Money Order or Paypal.
- I am not a mechanic or body man but will help in answering any possible question. Please send all questions through Ebay.
- Please review the pictures very closely for the condition and options it may have. Googling can answer most if not all.
- No keys
- Find one for the price !
Pontiac Trans Am for Sale
Auto Services in Illinois
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 4800 W 111th St, Bedford-Park
Phone: (708) 422-4800
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 10134 S Western Ave, Willow-Springs
Phone: (773) 239-3553
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 6060 S La Grange Rd, Hometown
Phone: (708) 354-2700
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 1030 W Reynolds St, Pontiac
Phone: (815) 842-1143
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission
Address: 946 W Wrightwood Ave, Park-Ridge
Phone: (773) 327-6652
Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Tire Dealers
Address: 25 Gostlin St, Dolton
Phone: (219) 933-9782
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:58:00 EST
General Motors is recalling some 426,240 sedans that may have a faulty transmission shift cable, according to a National Highway Traffic Safety Administration report this morning. The recall concerns a fault within four-speed automatic transmissions equipped on 2007-2010 Saturn Aura models, and 2008-2010 Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6 models.
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 09:29:00 EST
The report specifies that tabs on the transmission shift cable may fracture and separate. Such a fault could cause a discrepancy between the actual position of the transmission and the apparent position of the shift lever.
GM is currently working to notify owners of the vehicles in question, and dealers will check and replace shift cables free of charge. Scroll down to read the complete NHTSA report.
This isn't the first time we've reported positive news about General Motors retaining former Pontiac owners. Get a few more stories like this latest report from Edmund's Auto Observer, and it will mark an ongoing positive trend for GM. Edmunds.com crunched the numbers to see how well the General is hanging on to customers after shutting out the lights at Pontiac, and it found that nearly 40 percent of Pontiac owners stayed with a vehicle from a General Motors brand.
Fri, 12 Sep 2014 00:01:00 EST
The numbers are a little lower than an earlier R.L. Polk & Company study, but Edmunds says General Motors is keeping more former Pontiac buyers than it has since 2007. Most are turning to vehicles from Chevrolet, especially during January and February of 2011, when GM incentivized Pontiac owners to stay under the umbrella. Those moves seem to have worked, and 28.1 percent of Pontiac owners trading up made the jump into a Bowtie.
Buyers that have gone elsewhere have largely stayed loyal to Domestic automakers, with Ford picking up the most conquests from Pontiac, with 9.4 percent switching. Toyota and Honda picked up 7.4 percent of the pool of former Pontiac drivers. The numbers are defying any predictions that Pontiac buyers would completely exit the General Motors fold, and have climbed up closer to parity with the retention figures of other GM brands from a 2009 low of only 16 percent retention.
Oprah kicked off her 19th season in dramatic fashion by giving all 276 members of the studio audience a free car.
Molly Vielweber's Pontiac G6 appears unremarkable at first glance. It wears forest green paint, rolls on five-spoke aluminum wheels, and it has a sizeable scrape in the driver's side door, the scar of a decade's worth of hard use. You wouldn't notice it parked at a big box store or cruising on the highway. Pontiac made hundreds of thousands of G6s in the 2000s, and a lot are still on the road. It's unremarkable in every way except for the front license plate, which reads, "Oprah 6."