Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2007 Nissan Maxima Se on 2040-cars

Year:2007 Mileage:84500
Location:

Harriman, New York, United States

Harriman, New York, United States
Advertising:

Beautiful 2007 Nissan Maxima in excellent condition with 84500miles. Car is clean in and out and has everything besides navigation. Car has new drill slotted rotors,brakes,and belts and rear lip spoiler. you wont be disappointed. For more info contact me at 786-660-5822 or email me at euvinchristopher@yahoo.com.

Auto Services in New York

Westchester Toyota ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, New Truck Dealers
Address: 2167 Central Park Ave, Hastings-On-Hudson
Phone: (914) 779-8700

Vision Dodge Chrysler Jeep ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 920 Panorama Trl S, Union-Hill
Phone: (585) 385-5700

Village Automotive Center ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Auto Transmission
Address: 61 N Country Rd, Wading-River
Phone: (631) 751-3200

TNT Automotive ★★★★★

Automobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & Supplies
Address: 142 Ralph St, Harrison
Phone: (973) 302-4099

Sterling Autobody Centers ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Used Car Dealers
Address: 1024 W Ridge Rd, North-Greece
Phone: (585) 621-2870

Sencore Enterprises ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Used Car Dealers, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 3818 State Route 31, Phelps
Phone: (315) 597-2886

Auto blog

Renault gets a 'wake-up call' — a record $8.6 billion loss

Thu, Jul 30 2020

PARIS — French carmaker Renault said it had been given a wake-up call on Thursday with a record net loss of 7.29 billion euros ($8.6 billion) in the first half of the year, inflicted by the COVID-19 crisis and troubles at its alliance partner Nissan. Global automakers have been hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic, which has shuttered factories and kept many customers away from car dealerships. But the Renault-Nissan alliance has been hit especially hard as it was already weakened by low margins and boardroom turmoil surrounding Carlos Ghosn, the architect of the alliance who was ousted in 2018. Renault shares were down 3.3% when trading opened in Paris. "Today's results will be a disturbing wake-up call," CEO Luca de Meo, the former Volkswagen executive who started at Renault this month, said on a call with analysts. "We are currently touching the bottom of a negative curve that started several years ago, and probably even earlier," de Meo added. "We are in a complex, difficult situation. We all are. But ... we were already, I would say, feverish. So for sure it is even harder for us." De Meo said the company would now double down on a previously announced turnaround plan, laying off thousands of workers, reducing the range of models, and improving cooperation between alliance partners on vehicle production. He said a team of 40 senior executives from across Renault was cloistered on the top floor of the company's headquarters in Boulogne-Billancourt near Paris, working on details of a strategic plan which will be presented in January at the latest. He said his focus would be pushing the Renault brands that can deliver profits — especially compact cars, SUV crossovers, and electric and hybrid vehicles — and shifting emphasis from volume to value. "We know what we need to do," de Meo said. "Better times are waiting at the end of this twisty road." Renault said group operating losses, factoring out the effect of Nissan's losses, reached 2 billion euros in the first half, compared with operating income of 1.5 billion last year. Sales slumped 34.9%, a result the company attributed mainly to the global COVID crisis and Renault burned through $6.38 billion in cash over the first half. Nissan Motor Co this week warned of a record $4.5 billion operating loss this year and its lowest sales in a decade. Its negative contribution accounted for 4.82 billion of Renault's net losses, the French firm said on Thursday.

Ford F-Series Super Duty earns Truck of Texas award

Wed, Oct 12 2016

Texans love their pickup trucks, which you already knew. That means the Texas Auto Writers Association and its "Truck of Texas" award is a big deal. And the latest trophy goes to the 2017 Ford F-Series Super Duty. The pickup truck managed to snag TAWA's award at the 2016 Texas Truck Rodeo. The award marks the 13th time Ford's F-Series has been named the pickup king of the Lone Star State. Roughly 70 journalists converged outside at the Longhorn River Ranch, just outside of Austin, TX, for the 23rd annual Texas Truck Rodeo where a host of Ford's vehicles won awards. In addition to the F-Series Super Duty being named the "Truck of Texas," the 2017 Ford Super Duty won the Heavy Duty Pickup Truck award, while the 2017 Ford F-150 with the 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6 engine won the Best Powertrain award. The journalists also awarded Ford for having the "Truck Line of Texas." Ford wasn't the only winner at the Texas Truck Rodeo, as Nissan brought home five awards, including one for the 2017 Titan in the fullsize pickup category and one for the Armada in the SUV segment. Ram also won a few accolades with its trucks. The 2017 Ram 1500 won for being the most luxurious pickup truck, while the 2017 Ram 2500 Power Wagon won the off-road pickup truck award. Last year, TAWA named the 2016 Nissan Titan XD the Truck of Texas, but Ford's all-new F-Series Super Duty managed to keep the Japanese automaker's full-size offering at bay. For the 2017 model, Ford placed aluminum body panels into the F-Series Super Duty's body, which not only shed weight, but also make the truck stronger. Scroll down to see the entire list of TAWA's winners from the 2016 Texas Truck Rodeo. Truck of Texas: 2017 Ford Super Duty SUV of Texas: 2017 Nissan Armada CUV of Texas: 2017 Volvo XC90 Truck line of Texas: Ford Motor Co.

Ghosn's lawyers say he's 'happy' after days of French questioning

Fri, Jun 4 2021

BEIRUT — Ex-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn has answered hundreds of questions by French investigators over the past week in Beirut and was “happy and satisfied” to have had the opportunity to explain himself over accusations of financial misconduct, his lawyers said Friday. The 4 1/2 days of questioning marked the first opportunity for Ghosn, a French national, to defend himself against the French allegations — including spending on lavish parties and private planes — since his 2018 bombshell arrest in Japan and escape to Lebanon a year later. However, as Ghosn was being interrogated outside of French soil, it was unclear how he could, if at all, be handed down preliminary charges. His lawyers said they will now seek the right to ask for witnesses and expert testimony in the French investigation. Earlier, the auto magnate-turned-fugitive told The Associated Press that he has done nothing wrong and hopes the investigations are eventually dropped. He didn't speak to reporters throughout the Beirut interrogation, which began on Monday. It is an unusual move for French magistrates to question a suspect abroad. Ghosn, who was given sanctuary by Lebanese authorities, grew up in Lebanon and also has Lebanese citizenship. Lebanon will not extradite him. He is Brazilian-born. Ghosn was questioned about the financing of parties he threw at the Versailles Palace as the head of the Renault-Nissan car alliance. The French investigators, in cooperation with Lebanese judicial authorities, were also examining 11 million euros in spending on private planes and events arranged by a Dutch holding company, and subsidies to a car dealership in Oman. “It was his opportunity to explain his positions,” said Jean Yves Le Borgne, a member of GhosnÂ’ defense team. “It has now happened and he is satisfied and happy.” “Still unresolved, of course, is the problem of the next step in this procedure,” Le Borgne added. Ghosn has not so far been charged with anything in France, but could be, given preliminary accusations of fraud, corruption, money laundering, misuse of company assets, or aggravated breach of trust. Whether Ghosn could be charged or not by the French, Carlos Abou Jaoude, his Beirut-based lawyer, said Lebanese and French authorities have to determine what GhosnÂ’s “status” will be. Ghosn is campaigning to clear his name against multiple legal challenges in France after Japanese accusations triggered scrutiny of his activities there.