Home Add Vehicle All Vehicles Sold Vehicles
Template: Craigslist Ebay
Philadelphia, PA 19124
609 638 5761
Up for sale a very nice and clean 2008 Honda Fit. Very good on gas 1.5 4 cylinder engine, starts right up and makes no noises. The manual 5 speed transmission shifts fine and the clutch is strong. The body is in great shape and looks very nice. Virtually no scratches and no dents. The interior is also great and no noticeable wear. Everything works as it should. The car was serviced meaning that all the fluids have been checked and added as needed. The breaks are at around 60% and the tires are 70-80%. The title is reconstructed due to an accident it was in. No major damages were done and the car is completely repaired and the drivability was not affected. Feel free to ask any questions. This is one great little car that easily fits four people.
Terms:(please read carefully)
- * A $350 NON refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of the end of the auction.
- * There will be a $120 charge added to the final price for processing.
- * Should you need a ride or an airport pick-up(Philadelphia airport) I charge $80 for that.
- * I can also provide a temp tag (plate) for a 100 dollars.
- * So please bid accordingly. I guarantee that the vehicle is described to my best knowledge.
- * The vehicle is to be picked up within 7 days after the payment is made. After the 7 days
- there will be a $25 dollar storage fee added for every day unless otherwise discussed.
- * Email for additional questions and details.
- Serious bidders only, please.
- By bidding on this item you agree that you have read and understood all of our requirements.
- By bidding, you are entering into a legally binding contract to purchase the vehicle unless you
- have been outbid.
- We sell these eBay vehicles just the way we get them in and do not mechanically inspect them at all.
- We do drive them to make sure they are safe and make sure that the motor and transmission are fine.
- We have done our best to accurately describe this vehicle, we urge that you come and inspect any
- vehicle before bidding. All eBay sales are AS-IS WHERE IS.
- If you are not sure about something, please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included.
- We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the
- listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
- Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. All non-paying high
- bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback will be posted.
- There is no negotiation at the time of pick up.
Honda Fit for Sale
Auto Services in Pennsylvania
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Automobile Parts & Supplies
Address: 111 S Bolmar St, Mont-Clare
Phone: (610) 431-2053
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 2299 State Route 66, Slickville
Phone: (724) 468-1297
Auto Repair & Service, Locks & Locksmiths, Keys
Phone: (607) 731-8382
New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 1773 W Trindle Rd, Boiling-Springs
Phone: (717) 315-8061
Auto Repair & Service, Trailers-Repair & Service, Truck Service & Repair
Address: 491 E Church Rd, Zieglerville
Phone: (610) 277-7304
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 2760 Washington Rd, Observatory
Phone: (724) 941-1600
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:02:00 EST
Honda is following Ford's lead and debuting the second twin-turbocharged V6 to be used by Daytona Prototypes in the United Sports Car Championship. The wait won't be long to see it on track because the new engine will debut with the Starworks Motorsport team in a Riley Gen3 prototype chassis at the 12 Hours of Sebring from March 12-15.
Wed, 19 Mar 2014 15:33:00 EST
The new HR35TT engine is based on Honda's J35 production V6 found in a variety of its models, including the current Accord. The racing version benefits from dry sump lubrication, but is still similar to the production version with an aluminum block, direct injection and single overhead camshafts. It is fueled by 100-octane E10 fuel, but like many racing engines, exact power figures have not been released.
Starworks has had a close relationship with Honda since it won the LMP2 class at the 24 Hours of Le Mans and in the FIA World Endurance Championship in 2012 with a Honda Performance Development ARX-03b chassis and Honda engine. We can't wait to see this new mill hit the track, and see how it fairs against Chip Ganassi Racing's EcoBoost-powered Riley. Scroll down to read the press release for the full details.
Back in December, Honda Yuasa Racing gave us one image of the Civic Tourer entrant it's fielding in the 2014 British Touring Car Championship. Thanks to media days at Brands Hatch and a few photos from Oulton Park, we've got a whole photo album of the elongated Civic that will attempt to continue Honda's BTCC winning ways and shots of drivers Gordon Shedden and Matt Neal.
Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:30:00 EST
This is the first wagon to race in the BTCC since 1994, when Jan Lammers and Rickard Rydel had just one year to throw the Volvo 850 Estate BTCC between the kerbing. The following year, the rules were changed so that rear wings couldn't extend above the roofline or beyond the rear bumper, which meant the end of Volvo's blue and white "pizza delivery wagon."
The season begins on March 30 at Brands Hatch, when Shedden and Neal will begin trying to wrest the driver's championship crown from Pirtek Racing. We don't know anything more about the manufacturer entry go-fast Civic Tourer, however, which means this is just an easy feast for the eyes. Because racing wagon.
Kelley Blue Book announced its annual Best Resale Value Award winners, and we weren't too surprised to see the list dominated by Japanese automakers - mainly Toyota and Honda. KBB hands out the awards based on the projected residual value of mostly all 2013 model year vehicles, and Toyota skated home with a number of awards including 10 of the 22 overall categories and having five of its products in the top 10 for models with best resale value. KBB's Best Resale Value Awards were announced in the same week as the ALG Residual Value Awards, and there were many similarities between both lists, especially when it came to Toyota.
To come up with its winners, KBB measures depreciation over the first five years of ownership, and looks for the cars it expects to hold its value the best after this time; on average, the report says the 2013 model year vehicles will lose 61.8 percent of its value in five years. Of the 22 categories, 15 slots were filled by Toyota, Honda and Nissan products, while the Camaro and Porsche (Cayenne and Panamera) each took home a pair of awards. If Toyota has anything to be upset about in this list of cars, it's that categories for Hybrid/Alternative Energy Car and Electric Vehicle went to the Ford Fusion and Chevrolet Volt, respectively.
The overall top 10 models for the best resale value in 2013 are, in alphabetical order: