This is a parade car. I bought it that way. I did build a carson top for it. Its soft/hard and comes on and off.
The upgrades Ive made are new dash, new panels, new paint, new tires, some engine up grades, and power window up grades and wiring.
It needs a new battery currently in my drive way, needs new carpet and upholstry. The car smokes a little when first started and if not run for a while it will smoke as well, gets better if driven a lot.
Some of the gadges work, gas, light, heater. The speedometer does not work. I dont know the exact milage on this car.
I can email more pictures if you need.
The car is a real show stopper but still needs restoration. That is why I am listing it at a cheap price.
no refunds, come by and see it or ask questions first.
Ford Thunderbird for Sale
- 1956 ford thunderbird 1955 1957 hot rod rat
- 1960 ford thunderbird hardtop(US $6,500.00)
- 1966 ford t-bird convertible, almost completely restored, great condition!(US $32,900.00)
- 1966 ford thunderbird convertible leather automatic red ext black int(US $18,980.00)
- 1962 ford thunderbird tudor hardtop w/ swing away steering wheel *low reserve*
- 2004 t-bird, modified, custom wheels, blk/blk, eibach suspension, v8, 280 hp
Auto Services in California
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Auto Transmission
Address: 157 Tully Rd, Los-Altos
Phone: (408) 995-0510
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Used Car Dealers
Address: 980 Adams St, Benicia
Phone: (707) 746-0535
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts, Automobile Accessories
Address: 5210 W 1st St Ste A, Hawaiian-Gardens
Phone: (714) 554-2111
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Gas Stations
Address: 1490 Ocean Ave, Corte-Madera
Phone: (415) 326-7439
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Consumer Electronics, Automobile Accessories
Address: 2360 N Oxnard Blvd, Point-Mugu-Nawc
Phone: (805) 983-8355
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 2030 Sinaloa Rd, Simi-Valley
Phone: (805) 520-9330