- Van wheelchair handicap ford freestar 2005 rear entry manuel ramp(US $5,999.00)
- 2004 ford freestar sel mini passenger van 4-door 4.2l(US $3,800.00)
- 2004 ford freestar se,7 passvan,auto,power,cd,great van, no reserve!!!!
- 04 ford freestar sel handicap rear electric wheel chair lift suv mini van air(US $8,000.00)
- 2004 ford freestar limited,advancetrac,leather,heated seats,dvd,cd,all opt,nr!!!
- 2006 ford freestar sel mini van, cruise, power, dual sliding doors, warranty
- 2004 ford freestar ses mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l(US $3,500.00)
- 1980 shay super deluxe 1929 model a ford roadster replica(US $9,999.00)
- 11 shelby gt500 used 5.4 v8 supercharged brembo brakes navigation low miles(US $47,930.00)
- 2013 ford mustang v6 automatic tech sync alloys 16k mi texas direct auto(US $22,480.00)
- 1941 ford business coupe hot rod streetrod rat rod custom leadsled
- 1997 genuine saleen mustang gt convertible s281 only 65k !(US $10,600.00)
- 2012 ford mustang gt premium 5.0 6-spd leather nav 43k texas direct auto(US $23,980.00)
- Handicap wheelchair accessible van
- 2007 freestar sel 4.2l leather seating
- 2005 gold se handicap wheelchair mobility!(US $10,500.00)
- 2004 ford freestar low miles
- 2006 sel used 4.2l v6 12v fwd
- 2006 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l(US $4,500.00)
- 2005 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l
- 2005 ford freestar ses,7 passvan,auto,power,cd, low miles,ex clean,no reserve!!
- 2005 ford freestar van w/ bruno turny seat - handicap accessible!(US $5,000.00)
- 2004 ford freestar 4.2l v6, leather, loaded, mini van(US $2,300.00)
- Great minivan < 90k miles 2005 ford freestar sel(US $5,500.00)
- 2006 ford freestar van(US $6,000.00)
- No reserve *fully loaded* detailed & serviced clean carfax
- 2004 ford freestar wagon no reserve
- Limited dvd 3rd row leather interior power adjustable pedals clean! fully loaded(US $4,900.00)
- 2006 ford freestar limited,7 passenger,cd,dvd,power,leather,no reserve!!!
- Deep red van with tow hitch, luggage rack, power sliding doors - good condition(US $8,300.00)
- Sel 4.2l mobility van with lift and scooter included
- 2004 ford freestar limited minivan
- 2007 ford freestar se 7-passenger cruise control 60k mi texas direct auto(US $8,980.00)
- 2005 ford freestar sel mini passenger van 4-door 4.2l(US $4,500.00)
- 2004 ford freestar limited,advancetrac,leather,cd,all opt,nr!!!
- 2004 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l(US $3,400.00)
- 2007 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l silver(US $6,500.00)
- 2004 ford freestar, leather, power doors, 29k!! 1 owner(US $9,900.00)
- Wagon limited green minivan leather seats
- 2006 ford freestar sel mini passenger van 4-door 4.2l(US $3,750.00)
- 2006 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l(US $4,000.00)
- Very clean, great people hauler
- 2004 ford freestar se..3.9l..w/ entertainment system(US $3,999.99)
- 4dr sel low miles van automatic gasoline 4.2l spi v6 vibrant white
- 2004 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 4.2l(US $3,200.00)
- 4dr limited van automatic gasoline 4.2l spi v6 engine vibrant white
- 2006 ford freestar sel mini 7 passenger van 4-door 4.2l very clean
- 2005 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l
- 2005 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l
- 2004 ford freestar sel mini passenger van 4-door 4.2l
- One owner sel dvd leather ecellent condition warranty(US $8,400.00)
- 2004 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l
- 2006 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l(US $3,500.00)
- 2004 ford freestar sel mini passenger van 4-door 4.2l, pioneer audio nav, hitch
- 2004 ford freestar sel mini passenger van 4-door 4.2l(US $5,000.00)
- 2007 ford freestar branded title cold air leather no reserve
- 2004 ford freestar se mini passenger van 4-door 3.9l(US $5,500.00)
- 2004 ford free star limited van(US $3,400.00)
- 2004 ford freestar se--clean--very low reserve
- Only 20,183 miles,v6 3.9l, 3rd row seat(US $8,988.00)
Ford Freestar Price Analytics
About Ford Freestar
Auto blogFri, 07 Nov 2014 11:31:00 EST
Wed, 05 Nov 2014 21:00:00 EST
"We are excited to see Jim and Stephen take on these new roles as they bring unique skills, experience and fresh perspectives to these critical positions." - Mark Fields
Ford marketing chief Jim Farley is taking over the company's troubled European operations as part of an executive shuffle confirmed on Friday morning.
Meet the Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5 Concept, a fully functional drift car that, according to our team in Sin City, has been doling out demo drifts in front of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Destined to be the flagship of RTR's Tactical Performance Line, the Spec 5 Concept is, in addition to its 5.0-liter Aluminator V8 engine, chock full of performance parts that you can buy for your very own 2015 Mustang. In addition to the Ford Racing engine, the OEM parts supplier has lent the Spec 5 an aluminum radiator and a close-ratio six-speed transmission.
ASD Motorsports provided the front lower control arms, while the car itself rides on a fully customized coilover suspension. Magnaflow and American Racing have provided the exhaust system and headers, respectively. 20-inch HRE wheels, designed for RTR, are wrapped in sticky Nitto rubber.
Gymkhana king Ken Block has had a pretty simple car history in his trademark videos, starting out with Subaru Impreza rally cars before moving into Ford Focus racers for the past four installments. His next video, though, Gymkhana Seven, kind of goes back in time.
Rather than the cutting-edge rally racers of past videos, Block will pilot a heavily modified 1965 Ford Mustang, called the Hoonicorn. How heavily modified is it? Well, Block's Hooligan Racing Division, ASD Motorsports and Vaughn Gittin Jr.'s RTR, spent two years working on it, ditching the standard engine and rear-wheel-drive layout and replacing it with a 410-cubic-inch Roush Yates V8. Yes, that's a NASCAR engine, and it produces 845 horsepower.
A NASCAR-powered Mustang would be news in itself, but it's the other powertrain changes made by Block and Co. that really makes headlines. Power is channeled through a one-off Sadev transmission and all-wheel-drive system, meaning that Block has basically married a NASCAR stock car with a WRC racer. ASD also developed the customized suspension, tubular chassis and roll cage. The wide Mustang body is the work of RTR and Block's own Hoonigan Racing Division, while the 18-inch fifteen52 wheels are shod in Pirelli Trofeo R tires that use a specialized compound exclusive to Block.
Typically, we'd expect a vehicle from 2006 to fall well short of a more modern vehicle, both in terms of performance and style. Of course, the Ford GT is not your average offering from the Bush era. That's doubly true when the 2006 GT in question belongs to one Chip Foose.
Purchased by his wife as a 50th birthday present, Foose is showing his custom, personalized GT at the 2014 SEMA Show. The 5.4-liter supercharged V8 breathes a bit easier thanks to a full Magnaflow Performance exhaust, but Foose's GT isn't all about the performance.
Instead, the car customizer extraordinaire has focused on tasteful aesthetic enhancement, tweaking the rear end by removing the bumper and trimming the frame extensions. The wheels, meanwhile, are one-off aluminum alloys, designed by Foose himself. Like the stripes, the wheels feature orange accenting.
Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:30:00 EST
Of Ford's customized trucks, two feature the name of famous Ford racers.
Of all the OEMs making appearances at the 2014 SEMA show, Ford owns arguably the most significant group of vehicles, thanks to its new 2015 F-150 and Mustang. While you can look for our Mustang coverage soon, we've managed to sneak out and get snaps of some of a few of the F-150s on display at the company's sprawling, 20,000-square-foot display (look for even more aftermarket F-150 goodness in the coming days).
Ford showcased more than a dozen customized 2015 Mustangs at its sprawling 20,000-square foot display this week at the Las Vegas Convention Center as the iconic pony car's 50th anniversary celebration continued at the SEMA Show.
While Mustangs are always a hot commodity at SEMA, the new generation brought increased attention from the aftermarket, as builders like Galpin Auto Sports, Richard Petty's Garage and Vaughn Gittin Jr. offered their takes on the new 'Stang.
The extensive display included a range of Mustangs from mild to wild, with everything from a 600-plus horsepower King Cobra pictured at the top, to paint-and-wheel packages. The new regal Cobra, which we spied early in our SEMA adventure this year, may not be the replacement for the Cobra Jet as we speculated, but it does seem to point the way forward for the next iteration of a supreme Ford dragster. Fat drag slicks out back make it's reason for being abundantly clear, and for tells us that modded car is good for a 10.97-second quarter-mile run.
Tue, 04 Nov 2014 12:30:00 EST
Ford has announced five separate recalls, affecting 202,000 vehicles built between 2005 and 2014.
It's not been a great couple of weeks for Ford. On October 30, the company announced a 205,000-unit recall, and yesterday, it was revealed that the Ford brand's year-over-year sales were down over 5,000 units while the company itself was down 3,000 units over through October. Now, the company has announced five separate recalls affecting 202,000 vehicles built between 2005 and 2014.
The Ford Edge gets an updated platform, bolder styling and a standard 2.0-liter turbocharged EcoBoost engine pumping out 245 horsepower and 270 pound-feet of torque for the 2015 model year. You might expect that all those new features would result in a big price bump, but you'd be wrong. Ford is keeping costs identical to the 2014 model with a starting MSRP of $28,100 (*plus an $895 destination charge), according to Edmunds. Ford spokesperson William Mattiace confirmed the numbers to Autoblog.
That's a pretty good deal, but the real ticket here might be the model's Sport trim. Buyers get a 2.7-liter, twin-turbocharged V6 EcoBoost engine with over 300 horsepower and standard adaptive steering for $28,600 plus destination. That's just $500 more than the base model.
Pricing for the Titanium trim has not yet been announced, but it'll be a short wait to find out. Mattiace tells Autoblog that full pricing and the configuration for the model will launch on November 5. He has also confirmed that the 2015 Edge will begin hitting dealers in the first quarter of 2015.
As is the case with most auto shows, waiting for the reveal of hot new models is the worst part. So, while our own Drew Phillips has been wandering the halls here in Las Vegas since they unlocked the doors for SEMA 2014, we didn't expect him to come back with any big reveals until later in the day. Until this happened.
Meandering by the Ford stand, Phillips eagle-eyed a trunk lid that caught his attention. Popping out from an otherwise draped 2015 Mustang, the matte black lid clearly has the name King Cobra embossed on the rear.
That name is interesting for a few reasons: to start, Ford hasn't used the Cobra name (without "Jet" attached) since way back in 2004, so a new snake is certainly something to take note of. Second, the King Cobra name dates all the way back to the ill-remembered Mustang II, meaning there is a clear link to Blue Oval history here.
Motorweek's decades of history on television make it the perfect medium to look back into the automotive past and see how things are different now. It recently added old road test videos to its YouTube channel of the Acura NSX and Toyota Supra, as well as the Ferrari F40. For one of its newest flashback clips, Motorweek has exhumed an affordable five-car challenge of 1986's premiere hot hatches.
By today's standards, this is an eclectic field that features fondly remembered classics like the Volkswagen GTI 16-valve and Acura Integra. However, it also throws in some nearly forgotten contenders like the Dodge Colt Turbo and Ford Escort GT. The angular Toyota Corolla FX16 GT-S rounds out the group.
It's fascinating to watch Motorweek run the quintet through the slalom, down the drag strip and on various roads. What's most striking in this clip is the difference in the definition of a performance car between then and now. With its 16-valve, 1.8-liter four-cylinder, the GTI is the burliest of the contenders with 123 horsepower, but it still takes 8.8 seconds to reach 60 miles per hour. By today's standards, that would make it a plain-jane economy car, and not even a particularly quick one.