Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: Ford GT
Drive Type: RWD
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
Sub Model: GT1000 Hennessey Twin Turbo / Supercharged
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Blue
2005 Ford GT Hennessey GT1000 Twin Turbo/Supercharged
This 2005 Ford GT is nothing short of amazing. Comes with all options. This is a twin turbo and supercharged car. Runs like stock but is 1000hp 240mph beast. Car also has trans/diff cooler, hard lined fire system, Penske Adjustable suspension. Car has full bumper delete kit as well as carbon Fiber splitters and side sills. All original parts come with car (IE Splitters, bumper etc.) This car is owned by one of the owners of Hennessey Performance since new and no expense has been spared. Car is fabulous.
• 1000 bhp @ 6,200 rpm
• 0 - 60 mph: 2.8 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 10.6 sec. @ 142 mph
• Top Speed: 245 mph
GT1000 Twin Turbo / Supercharged Upgrade Includes
• Twin 67 mm Ball Bearing Turbos
• Stainless Steel Turbo Exhaust
• Stainless Steel Turbo Down Pipes
• Billet Throttle Body Upgrade
• Twin Wastegates
• Fuel System Upgrade
• Upgraded Mass Air Sensor
• Polished Turbo Inlet & Intake Pipes
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• All Necessary Gaskets, Fluid & Hardware
• Professional Installation
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Testing
• Road Tuning & Testing
• Hennessey GT1000 Exterior Badging
• Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Miles: 7,800
• Price: $279,995
horsepower numbers and for modifying super cars that will steal a
Bugatti Veyron's lunch money." - TopGear USA
Hennessey Performance's (HPE) main facility operates from a 30,000 square foot facility and
is located adjacent to Lonestar Motorsports Park, the company's test track and IHRA
sanctioned dragstrip. The complex is located about 45 minutes west of Houston, Texas
along Interstate 10.
Hennessey's Main Facility Includes
• 20 Service bays
• 16 Vehicle lifts
• Welding & Metal Fabrication Shop
• 1/4 Mile Dragstrip / 1.4 Mile Test Track
• Dynojet 248C chassis dynamometer rated to 1800 rear wheel hp
• Dyno Dynamics AWD chassis dynamometer rated to 2000 wheel hp
• Hunter 4-wheel laser alignment rack built in-ground for lowered vehicles and race cars
• Showroom & customer waiting area
• Our staff of dedicated craftsmen have a combined 100+ years of experience in designing,
testing, manufacturing and installing high performance automotive upgrades.
In 2009, Hennessey Performance expanded our operations to a second location in Southern California.
Located at Lonestar Motorsports Park
Lonestar Motorsports Park is home to Hennessey Performance. Situated on 143 acres 45 minutes
west of Houston, Texas on Interstate 10, LMP is a fully operational 1/4-mile
dragstrip facility that doubles as Hennessey Performance's proving grounds and test track.
Plans to include a 1.4 mile road course are currently in development.
Ford Ford GT for Sale
- Ford gt yellow with black stripes rare red calipers mcintosh stereo 1800 miles(US $289,980.00)
- 2006 1 owner all original 4 option car like new only 1k miles(US $279,980.00)
- Gt40 cav mk1 built and owned by randy grubb(US $95,000.00)
- 1979 ford pinto 3 door runabout 2.3 cid auto hatchback rare and clean classic
- 1987 ford mustang gt 5.0 manual(US $5,000.00)
- 2006 ford mustang ( roush) 1 owner texas car clean car fax fresh sticker !!!(US $21,888.00)
Auto Services in California
Automotive Speedy Smog ★★★★★
Team Automotive Inc. ★★★★★
Miranda`s Auto Tech ★★★★★
Nissan Of Burlingame ★★★★★
Ace High Detailing ★★★★★
Auto blogMon, 04 Feb 2013 11:01:00 EST
The Ford F-150 SVT Raptor is a very capable truck right out of the box, but "capable" has never translated into "invincible." Just ask the owner of the machine in this video. In it, the driver gets frisky with an aggressive jump with plenty of speed on his hands. The result is enough air to make Vaughn Gittin Jr. blush. As always, it's not the launch that's painful, but the re-entry. Gravity eventually asserts its dominance over the $43,630 pickup in a big way, and when it comes crashing down, it does so with a vengeance.
The impact was hard enough to set off both the alarm and multiple airbags inside the cabin. It's unclear if anyone was injured in the stunt, but we certainly wouldn't be surprised to hear that was the case. You can check out the stunt in the video below, and remember, when in doubt, back out of the throttle. Be warned, there may be some explicit/NSFW language in the clip.
UPDATE: Second video added with an even better look at the jump added below.
A lot more happened during this latest brutal winter than days of snow and Netflix binges. Automotive sales took a battering. After all, going out car shopping when it's eleventy-billion degrees below zero isn't a good time.
Because of this Old Man Winter-induced sales slump, inventories are abnormally high as we head into the summer car buying season. That's led some analysts to predict that automakers will be more inclined to idle factories this summer, in a bid to trim some of the built-up inventory. Traditionally, American manufacturers offer up a two-week break in the middle of summer, although the burgeoning sales of the past few years have seen this practice become less popular.
"We're likely not going to see an acceleration this year," Jeff Schuster, a senior vice president at LMC Automotive, told The Detroit News. "We'll see production increases in 'pockets' but I don't know if it will be as widespread as in recent years."
Ford's European operations are celebrating a milestone of sorts as the Mondeo, the Blue Oval's bread-and-butter D-segment sedan in the old country, celebrates its 20th anniversary. The mid-sizer, which was sold in the US for a short time as the Contour, has been a far more popular vehicle in Europe - even receiving regular praise from one Jeremy Clarkson.
Narrated by Cockney actor Ray Winstone, the video goes through the Mondeo's years and how it's evolved from 1993 to the as-yet-unreleased fifth-generation model, which is essentially the same as the Ford Fusion that's sold in America. Take a look below for the full video from Ford of Europe.