Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: Ford GT
Drive Type: RWD
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
Sub Model: GT1000 Hennessey Twin Turbo / Supercharged
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Blue
2005 Ford GT Hennessey GT1000 Twin Turbo/Supercharged
This 2005 Ford GT is nothing short of amazing. Comes with all options. This is a twin turbo and supercharged car. Runs like stock but is 1000hp 240mph beast. Car also has trans/diff cooler, hard lined fire system, Penske Adjustable suspension. Car has full bumper delete kit as well as carbon Fiber splitters and side sills. All original parts come with car (IE Splitters, bumper etc.) This car is owned by one of the owners of Hennessey Performance since new and no expense has been spared. Car is fabulous.
• 1000 bhp @ 6,200 rpm
• 0 - 60 mph: 2.8 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 10.6 sec. @ 142 mph
• Top Speed: 245 mph
GT1000 Twin Turbo / Supercharged Upgrade Includes
• Twin 67 mm Ball Bearing Turbos
• Stainless Steel Turbo Exhaust
• Stainless Steel Turbo Down Pipes
• Billet Throttle Body Upgrade
• Twin Wastegates
• Fuel System Upgrade
• Upgraded Mass Air Sensor
• Polished Turbo Inlet & Intake Pipes
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• All Necessary Gaskets, Fluid & Hardware
• Professional Installation
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Testing
• Road Tuning & Testing
• Hennessey GT1000 Exterior Badging
• Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Miles: 7,800
• Price: $279,995
horsepower numbers and for modifying super cars that will steal a
Bugatti Veyron's lunch money." - TopGear USA
Hennessey Performance's (HPE) main facility operates from a 30,000 square foot facility and
is located adjacent to Lonestar Motorsports Park, the company's test track and IHRA
sanctioned dragstrip. The complex is located about 45 minutes west of Houston, Texas
along Interstate 10.
Hennessey's Main Facility Includes
• 20 Service bays
• 16 Vehicle lifts
• Welding & Metal Fabrication Shop
• 1/4 Mile Dragstrip / 1.4 Mile Test Track
• Dynojet 248C chassis dynamometer rated to 1800 rear wheel hp
• Dyno Dynamics AWD chassis dynamometer rated to 2000 wheel hp
• Hunter 4-wheel laser alignment rack built in-ground for lowered vehicles and race cars
• Showroom & customer waiting area
• Our staff of dedicated craftsmen have a combined 100+ years of experience in designing,
testing, manufacturing and installing high performance automotive upgrades.
In 2009, Hennessey Performance expanded our operations to a second location in Southern California.
Located at Lonestar Motorsports Park
Lonestar Motorsports Park is home to Hennessey Performance. Situated on 143 acres 45 minutes
west of Houston, Texas on Interstate 10, LMP is a fully operational 1/4-mile
dragstrip facility that doubles as Hennessey Performance's proving grounds and test track.
Plans to include a 1.4 mile road course are currently in development.
Ford Ford GT for Sale
- Ford gt yellow with black stripes rare red calipers mcintosh stereo 1800 miles(US $289,980.00)
- 2006 1 owner all original 4 option car like new only 1k miles(US $279,980.00)
- Gt40 cav mk1 built and owned by randy grubb(US $95,000.00)
- 1979 ford pinto 3 door runabout 2.3 cid auto hatchback rare and clean classic
- 1987 ford mustang gt 5.0 manual(US $5,000.00)
- 2006 ford mustang ( roush) 1 owner texas car clean car fax fresh sticker !!!(US $21,888.00)
Auto Services in California
AAMCO Transmissions ★★★★★
Bolsa Auto Parts ★★★★★
Stereo 1 Warehouse ★★★★★
Auto blogThu, 07 Aug 2014 17:45:00 EST
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:31:00 EST
The United States Patent and Trademark Office is a treasure trove for auto enthusiasts, especially those who double as conspiracy theorists.
Why has Toyota applied to trademark "Supra," the name of one of its legendary sports cars, even though it hasn't sold one in the United States in 16 years? Why would General Motors continue to register "Chevelle" long after one of the most famous American muscle cars hit the end of the road? And what could Chrysler possibly do with the rights to "313," the area code for Detroit?
Ford has released projections for its 2013 profits, along with predictions of its 2014 earnings, and the news has forced the company's stock to stumble, falling over seven percent as of this writing. The Blue Oval is expecting earnings of $8.34 billion for 2013, although the bulk of that is coming largely from its North American operations, as troubles abroad continue to take a toll.
Calling 2013 an "outstanding" year, Ford expects its revenue to be up about 10 percent, thanks to gains in market share everywhere but Europe. But it's 2014 predictions that are causing stock prices to fall, as the Dearborn-based manufacturer expects pre-tax profits to fall to $7 to $8 billion, because of troubles in both Europe and South America, according to a report from Reuters. This is despite an expansion plan that will see it open an additional factory in the southern hemisphere, as well as two plants in China, all in a bid to launch 23 new or refreshed products next year.
The issues in South America aren't so much related to a fall in sales - Ford expects improved profits in Brazil and Argentina - but because of currency devaluations in Venezuela that are projected to cost it around $350 million. While that would still allow it to break even with 2013, Ford cites continued economic risks that could push losses even higher.
Typically, we'd expect a vehicle from 2006 to fall well short of a more modern vehicle, both in terms of performance and style. Of course, the Ford GT is not your average offering from the Bush era. That's doubly true when the 2006 GT in question belongs to one Chip Foose.
Purchased by his wife as a 50th birthday present, Foose is showing his custom, personalized GT at the 2014 SEMA Show. The 5.4-liter supercharged V8 breathes a bit easier thanks to a full Magnaflow Performance exhaust, but Foose's GT isn't all about the performance.
Instead, the car customizer extraordinaire has focused on tasteful aesthetic enhancement, tweaking the rear end by removing the bumper and trimming the frame extensions. The wheels, meanwhile, are one-off aluminum alloys, designed by Foose himself. Like the stripes, the wheels feature orange accenting.