Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 8
Model: Ford GT
Drive Type: RWD
Options: Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
Sub Model: GT1000 Hennessey Twin Turbo / Supercharged
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Blue
2005 Ford GT Hennessey GT1000 Twin Turbo/Supercharged
This 2005 Ford GT is nothing short of amazing. Comes with all options. This is a twin turbo and supercharged car. Runs like stock but is 1000hp 240mph beast. Car also has trans/diff cooler, hard lined fire system, Penske Adjustable suspension. Car has full bumper delete kit as well as carbon Fiber splitters and side sills. All original parts come with car (IE Splitters, bumper etc.) This car is owned by one of the owners of Hennessey Performance since new and no expense has been spared. Car is fabulous.
• 1000 bhp @ 6,200 rpm
• 0 - 60 mph: 2.8 sec.
• 1/4 mile: 10.6 sec. @ 142 mph
• Top Speed: 245 mph
GT1000 Twin Turbo / Supercharged Upgrade Includes
• Twin 67 mm Ball Bearing Turbos
• Stainless Steel Turbo Exhaust
• Stainless Steel Turbo Down Pipes
• Billet Throttle Body Upgrade
• Twin Wastegates
• Fuel System Upgrade
• Upgraded Mass Air Sensor
• Polished Turbo Inlet & Intake Pipes
• HPE Engine Management Calibration
• All Necessary Gaskets, Fluid & Hardware
• Professional Installation
• Chassis Dyno Tuning & Testing
• Road Tuning & Testing
• Hennessey GT1000 Exterior Badging
• Serial Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
• Miles: 7,800
• Price: $279,995
horsepower numbers and for modifying super cars that will steal a
Bugatti Veyron's lunch money." - TopGear USA
Hennessey Performance's (HPE) main facility operates from a 30,000 square foot facility and
is located adjacent to Lonestar Motorsports Park, the company's test track and IHRA
sanctioned dragstrip. The complex is located about 45 minutes west of Houston, Texas
along Interstate 10.
Hennessey's Main Facility Includes
• 20 Service bays
• 16 Vehicle lifts
• Welding & Metal Fabrication Shop
• 1/4 Mile Dragstrip / 1.4 Mile Test Track
• Dynojet 248C chassis dynamometer rated to 1800 rear wheel hp
• Dyno Dynamics AWD chassis dynamometer rated to 2000 wheel hp
• Hunter 4-wheel laser alignment rack built in-ground for lowered vehicles and race cars
• Showroom & customer waiting area
• Our staff of dedicated craftsmen have a combined 100+ years of experience in designing,
testing, manufacturing and installing high performance automotive upgrades.
In 2009, Hennessey Performance expanded our operations to a second location in Southern California.
Located at Lonestar Motorsports Park
Lonestar Motorsports Park is home to Hennessey Performance. Situated on 143 acres 45 minutes
west of Houston, Texas on Interstate 10, LMP is a fully operational 1/4-mile
dragstrip facility that doubles as Hennessey Performance's proving grounds and test track.
Plans to include a 1.4 mile road course are currently in development.
Ford Ford GT for Sale
- Ford gt yellow with black stripes rare red calipers mcintosh stereo 1800 miles(US $289,980.00)
- 2006 1 owner all original 4 option car like new only 1k miles(US $279,980.00)
- Gt40 cav mk1 built and owned by randy grubb(US $95,000.00)
- 1979 ford pinto 3 door runabout 2.3 cid auto hatchback rare and clean classic
- 1987 ford mustang gt 5.0 manual(US $5,000.00)
- 2006 ford mustang ( roush) 1 owner texas car clean car fax fresh sticker !!!(US $21,888.00)
Auto Services in California
Ar Autosounds ★★★★★
El Cajon Auto Trim Shop ★★★★★
Joe & Ruben`s Autoshop ★★★★★
Sankey Automobile Co ★★★★★
New Tech Auto Care ★★★★★
Auto blogMon, 17 Nov 2014 09:00:00 EST
Thu, 16 Jan 2014 11:01:00 EST
Ford promises more than 500 horsepower and a torque peak above 400 lb-ft.
The wait is finally over. After months of spy shots, rumor and innuendo, Ford has officially pulled the wraps off its new Shelby GT350. Judging by the spec sheet and the promises being made - especially that the Shelby GT350 will be "an all-day track car that's also street legal" - the wait appears to have been worth it.
A problem with the fuel line on certain examples of the Ford Edge has prompted the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to issue a recall. The issue revolves around the metal housing on the fuel line pulse damper, which was apparently improperly manufactured in the first place and is prone to crack in certain circumstances, leading to a fuel leak. And as we all know, a fuel leak is not a good thing.
The problem affects model year 2012 and 2013 Edge crossovers equipped with the 2.0-liter engine and manufactured between September 2, 2010 and April 25, 2013 - a total of 27,933 units. Although the Lincoln MKX is closely related to the Edge, since it isn't offered with the same engine (to which the problem is related), the recall does not include the premium-badged version. See the recall notice below for further details.
We love a good barn find here at Autoblog. We like that there's a palpable excitement and sense of mystery surrounding barn finds. Each case has its own uniqueness to it, and this latest discovery is no different: an unrestored, one-owner 1969 Shelby GT500 with just 8,531 miles on it.
In the case of this particular barn find, many of the typical questions have already been answered. For example, we know who owned it - his name was Larry Brown. He recently passed away, and as he had no wife or children to inherit the estate, the car he purchased at Pennsylvania Ford dealer in May of 1969, will be auctioned off by Ron Gilligan Auctioneers.
The car was fastidiously maintained, having never been driven in the rain. In fact, Brown never even washed it, out of fear of it rusting. According to the auction website, the last time this car saw water was probably when it was detailed ahead of being delivered to Brown. If that doesn't sound like a fanatical sense of maintenance on the part of this GT500's owner, this next part will. The interior has been treated to a similarly painstaking attempt at preservation, with garbage bags covering the seats and two layers of floor mats over the carpets. The result is a car that, aesthetically, is in remarkable shape considering it's spent so long in a barn.