Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2005 Ford Excursion Eddie Bauer on 2040-cars

US $22,800.00
Year:2005 Mileage:12972 Color: Blue /
 Tan
Location:

Mendham, New Jersey, United States

Mendham, New Jersey, United States
Advertising:

More details at: jonathon.zwolak@offensivelytolerant.com .

TURBO DIESEL EXCURSION WITH EXTREMELY LOW MILES
ONE OF A KIND..RUST FREE..EXCELLENT CONDITION..ALL OPTIONS
ULTRA RARE TIME CAPSULE
2005 FORD EXCURSION 4X4
~EDDIE BAUER~
POWERSTROKE TURBO DIESEL
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
( 12,972 ORIGINAL/ACTUAL MILES )
NOT A MISPRINT
TWELVE THOUSAND ORIGINAL MILES !!!!!
GARAGE KEPT
RUST FREE
NON SMOKER
BEST & RAREST COLOR COMBO
ALL THE OPTIONS !
REAR DVD ENTERTAINMENT
6 DISC IN DASH CD CHANGER
STEERING WHEEL CONTROLS
HEATED SEATS
MEMORY SEATS
HOMELINK
ADJUSTABLE PEDALS
REAR PARKING SENSORS
TOWING PACKAGE
TO MUCH TO LIST ...
BRAND NEW BFG A/T TIRES
ORIGINAL OWNERS MANUALS
CARPETS PROTECTED SINCE NEW
KEYLESS ENTRY
RUNS,DRIVES,LOOKS AND SMELLS LIKE NEW
THIS TRUCK IS IN AMAZING CONDITION !
YOU WILL NOT FIND A NICER LOWER MILEAGE EXCURSION ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
WILL NOT LAST !
BEST OF THE BEST
DON'T SNOOZE AND LOSE THIS ONE !

Auto Services in New Jersey

Vip Honda ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 555 Somerset St, Fanwood
Phone: (908) 753-5020

Totowa Auto Works ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair
Address: 339 Union Blvd, Haskell
Phone: (973) 595-7709

Taylors Auto And Collision ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Truck Service & Repair
Address: 7655 Queen St, West-Collingswood
Phone: (215) 233-3046

Sunoco Auto Care ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Gas Stations
Address: STATE Hwy 70 & Mercer Ave, Erial
Phone: (856) 665-7057

SR Recycling Inc ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Salvage, Recycling Centers
Address: 400 Daniels Road (Route 946), Stewartsville
Phone: (610) 614-0346

Robertiello`s Auto Body Works ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 149 W Broadway, Montvale
Phone: (973) 956-0387

Auto blog

Detroit automakers keep their masks on to keep the factories running

Tue, Oct 27 2020

United Auto Workers members leave the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles Warren Truck Plant in May. Fiat Chrysler along with rivals Ford and General Motors Co., restarted the assembly lines after several weeks of coronavirus lockdown. (AP)   DETROIT — When the coronavirus pandemic slammed the United States in March, the Detroit Three automakers shut their plants and brought their North American vehicle production to an unprecedented cold stop. Now, four months after a slow and sometimes bumpy restart in May, many General Motors, Ford and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles  factories are working at close to full speed, chasing a stronger-than-expected recovery in sales. So far, none of the Detroit Three has had a major COVID-19 outbreak since restarting production, even as the coronavirus is surging in Midwestern and Southern communities outside factory walls. "We have people testing positive, but it's not affecting operations," said Ford global manufacturing chief Gary Johnson. Keeping the pandemic at bay has pushed the automakers and 156,000 U.S. factory employees represented by the United Auto Workers into unfamiliar work routines and extraordinary levels of cooperation among the rival automakers that will have to be sustained for months to come. For automakers, the automakers' COVID response has been as much about instilling new habits as relying on new technology. Workers log their symptoms, or lack of them, into smartphone apps and walk past temperature scanners to get to their work stations. But company and union executives said masks, along with physical distancing, are the key to keeping assembly lines rolling. "The mask is the foundation" of protecting workers on the job, said Johnson. Complaints about masks Autoworkers are accustomed to wearing protective gear such as shatterproof glasses and gloves. Masks that cover the mouth and nose, however, were not standard equipment on auto assembly lines, and were a tough sell at first. "The biggest complaint is wearing a mask," United Auto Workers President Rory Gamble told Reuters. "A lot of our members perform physical tasks. Wearing the mask inhibits breathing." Beyond that, Gamble said, masks and distancing make it harder for workers to have conversations on the job or socialize during breaks. "ThatÂ’s pretty much out the window, and it makes for a longer day," he said. Masks make it harder for co-workers to read each other's expressions — often crucial in the noisy environment of a car plant.

Ford will probably never offer two RS models at the same time

Mon, 18 Mar 2013

Autocar has some sour news for fans of go-fast Ford products. According to Roelant de Waard, Ford's president of marketing in Europe, the automaker will probably never offer more than one RS performance model for sale at the same time. That statement runs contrary earlier rumblings that suggested Ford would launch its next-generation Focus RS in 2015 and follow the hatch with a spate of other vehicles with an RS badge. But de Waard has made it clear that Ford of Europe is now focused on squarely on the next Mustang, even though there may be more RS models on the way eventually.
"What is clear is that the RS shouldn't be a series, or a car badge that we have in our portfolio all the time. It is an extreme car - something more than ST," he said.
That philosophy makes plenty of sense. We loved the old Focus RS - shown above in RS500 trim - because it was generally bonkers and plenty exclusive. Diluting either aspect is sure to end in disappointment for everyone involved.

Alan Mulally talks about why Ford's Falcon had to die

Tue, 20 Aug 2013

When Ford made the decision to end production of the Falcon sedan and Territory CUV in Australia, it wasn't a popular move Down Under. The large, four-door Falcon had been in production for 50 years, and while Ford has reaffirmed its commitment to the Australian market, it's understandable that some people still aren't all that crazy about the Blue Oval's decision.
Speaking to CEO Alan Mulally after Ford's Go Further event in Sydney, Australian site Go Auto reports that the decision was not one made lightly, and that the automaker is doing everything possible to respect the Falcon and Territory's "stakeholders." It's an interesting piece that shows a softer side of a corporation, while demonstrating that Ford is doing everything in its power to make the end of production as smooth as possible for all parties.
Head over to Go Auto for the full series of remarks from Mulally, and then let us know what you think of Ford's handling of the Falcon and Territory discontinuations, in Comments.