2000 Dodge Dakota Base Extended Cab Pickup 2-door 3.9l on 2040-cars
is in great shape and shows well
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
You are looking at a very nice 2000 Dodge Dakota Pickup, Automatic transmission .... This reliable 6 cylinder beauty has 133,945 miles on it LOOKS GREAT!!! This truck runs good, is tight on the road and everything works....
The exterior is in great shape and shows well...... Has a good looking, protecting bedliner..
The grey cloth interior has no rips or tears and is very clean and shows great. We got this car just the way you see it in the pictures. We have since detailed it.This car has cold a/c and HOT heat. Car currently inspected.
The 6 cylinder starts right up, has plenty of power...and doesn't smoke and runs great. This Dakota will drive you home wherever you need to drive.
You can send message thru ebay or call Irena 347-856-2721.
It is being sold as is with no warranty.
Thanks for Looking and HAPPY BIDDING.
PLEASE READ TERMS OF SALE AND HAVE FUNDS AVAILABLE PRIOR TO BIDDING,THANKS
All vehicles are sold as-is.
- Deposit - The successful high bidder will submit a $350 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
- Payment - Certified Check or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and/or approved financing in place before making your final bid. If you have any questions please call us for more information.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Buyer's Inspection - Every effort was made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle. Our Dealership has tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have some dings and scratches inherent for their year and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Our dealership welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection fees.
- Shipping - The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Please contact us if you would like us to help assist in finding a shipping company. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our dealership. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is picked up by the shipping company.
- Warranty - Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
- Bid Retractions - Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obligated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
- Negative Feedback Bidders - We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
- Successful Bidder - The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact us within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
- Non-Paying Bidder - If the deposit is not received within 2 business days of the close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 5 days following the close of auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer.
We charge $110 service fee.
Also we can meet you at Philadelphia or Trenton airport for $100
Dodge Dakota for Sale
Auto Services in Pennsylvania
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Tire Recap, Retread & Repair
Address: 15 McKean Ave, Brier-Hill
Phone: (724) 489-4483
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Inspection Service
Address: 444 Lehigh Street, Trexlertown
Phone: (610) 432-2034
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Motorcycles & Motor Scooters-Repairing & Service
Address: 118 Walnut Bottom Rd, Camp-Hill
Phone: (717) 301-4828
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 12TH Street And Pennsylvania Ave, Clinton
Phone: (304) 797-0171
Auto Repair & Service, Windshield Repair, Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, Etc
Address: 6314 State Route 30, Hunker
Phone: (724) 523-6553
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 1161 Egypt Rd, Gulph-Mills
Phone: (610) 666-7979
Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:00:00 EST
Every year, Mopar selects one special vehicle from the Chrysler portfolio and creates its own, one-off, special edition. Previously, there was the Mopar '13 Dart, '12 300, '11 Charger and the '10 Challenger, and for 2014, this teaser image shows that the company will be giving the unique treatment to Dodge's muscle coupe yet again.
Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:31:00 EST
Mopar has not revealed any details about its '14 Challenger, though the brand's president and CEO, Pietro Gorlier, says that "This limited-edition ride is for muscle-car fans who love high octane and customizable performance." All we know is, it's white, has some blue stripes, and a black (or carbon fiber) rear spoiler.
We'll know more when the Mopar '14 Challenger is revealed at the SEMA show in early November. In the meantime, click the image above to check out the teaser in high resolution, and have a look below for Chrysler's official press blast.
It has been over a year since Chrysler first announced its recall of 3,660 2003-2004 Dodge Vipers because the airbag could suddenly deploy. The repairs are finally beginning, and it appears to be a nightmare for mechanics.
Sat, 09 Nov 2013 18:00:00 EST
According to the automaker's filing with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, the airbag control module can fail, which causes the bag or the seatbelt pre-tensioner to deploy without warning. It took over a year to design the new parts, according to The New York Times. However, Chrysler finally has a new "jumper harness with an in-line diode filter circuit" ready to fix the problem.
The dilemma now moves to the mechanics who have to actually install the part. A 47-step guide from Chrysler explains that the procedure should take about two hours. It's not an easy job, though. Most of the dashboard has to be taken apart, and the instructions include this helpful bit of advice: "Installing the jumper harness and filter box into position is not an easy task. Patience, perseverance, and small hands are required." We wish the best of luck to them. The fix comes just in time for the Vipers to enjoy the summer sun.
Chrysler has announced that it will issue three separate recalls that will cover as many as 1.2 million Ram pickup trucks for "steering-system tie rods that may have been misaligned during assembly or steering-system service." The vast majority of these trucks were sold in the United States, though some trucks in Mexico, Canada or overseas will be called in, as well.
The largest of the three recalls covers an estimated 842,400 model-year 2003-2008 Ram 2500 and 3500 trucks. Two smaller campaigns will bring 294,000 model-year 2008-2012 Ram 2500 and 3500 pickups, chassis cabs and 2008 Ram 1500 4x4 Mega Cabs; plus 43,500 model-year 2008-2012 Ram 4500 and 5500 4x4 chassis cabs into the dealer to be checked and repaired if necessary.
This is a very large recall, and Chrysler says it is "casting the net wider than necessary to identify those vehicles that require repair." The automaker estimates that "as many as 726,000 may not need repair."