2000 Dodge Dakota Base Extended Cab Pickup 2-door 3.9l on 2040-cars
is in great shape and shows well
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
You are looking at a very nice 2000 Dodge Dakota Pickup, Automatic transmission .... This reliable 6 cylinder beauty has 133,945 miles on it LOOKS GREAT!!! This truck runs good, is tight on the road and everything works....
The exterior is in great shape and shows well...... Has a good looking, protecting bedliner..
The grey cloth interior has no rips or tears and is very clean and shows great. We got this car just the way you see it in the pictures. We have since detailed it.This car has cold a/c and HOT heat. Car currently inspected.
The 6 cylinder starts right up, has plenty of power...and doesn't smoke and runs great. This Dakota will drive you home wherever you need to drive.
You can send message thru ebay or call Irena 347-856-2721.
It is being sold as is with no warranty.
Thanks for Looking and HAPPY BIDDING.
PLEASE READ TERMS OF SALE AND HAVE FUNDS AVAILABLE PRIOR TO BIDDING,THANKS
All vehicles are sold as-is.
- Deposit - The successful high bidder will submit a $350 non-refundable deposit within 2 business days of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due (plus applicable fees and taxes) within 5 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
- Payment - Certified Check or 3rd-party financing. All funds must be in US dollars only. Please be sure to have full payment and/or approved financing in place before making your final bid. If you have any questions please call us for more information.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Buyer's Inspection - Every effort was made to accurately and fairly describe this vehicle. Our Dealership has tried to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Please be advised that used vehicles will have some dings and scratches inherent for their year and mechanical parts are subject to fail. Our dealership welcomes and recommends a buyer's inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Buyer is responsible for any inspection fees.
- Shipping - The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. Please contact us if you would like us to help assist in finding a shipping company. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after leaving our dealership. If the vehicle is going to be shipped, full payment must be received before the vehicle is picked up by the shipping company.
- Warranty - Unless otherwise stated in the vehicle description, this vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranties may be available; please contact us for details.
We reserve the right to cancel all bids and end an auction early should the vehicle no longer be available for sale.
- Bid Retractions - Bid retractions are not allowed nor will be recognized within 12 hours of auctions end. Seller will not be obligated to sell in the event of a late retraction.
- Negative Feedback Bidders - We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding.
- Successful Bidder - The winning bidder will be contacted via email after the auction closes or he/she must contact us within 24 hours to proceed with payment and delivery arrangements.
- Non-Paying Bidder - If the deposit is not received within 2 business days of the close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 5 days following the close of auction, we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle or sell the vehicle to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer.
We charge $110 service fee.
Also we can meet you at Philadelphia or Trenton airport for $100
Dodge Dakota for Sale
Auto Services in Pennsylvania
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 560 Pierce St, Shavertown
Phone: (570) 714-9924
New Car Dealers
Address: 1920 Bedford St, Beaverdale
Phone: (814) 262-2140
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automotive Tune Up Service
Address: 1315 Randall Ave, Wycombe
Phone: (215) 949-1182
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 1601 Cinnaminson Ave, Andalusia
Phone: (866) 595-6470
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
Address: 939 Boston Hollow Rd, Mckeesport
Phone: (412) 754-1055
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
Address: 5045 Pottsville Pike, Port-Clinton
Phone: (610) 916-1111
Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:01:00 EST
It was the Ford Mustang that kicked off the retro-styled muscle car renaissance back in 2005, but it was the Dodge Challenger that served as the movement's poster child, with its unabashedly retro looks. Over the years, though, as the Mustang and the Chevrolet Camaro were freshened and upgraded, the look of the big Dodge has remained largely consistent since its 2008 debut. For 2015, the Challenger has received a big freshening, boasting strongly revised front and rear ends and (finally, finally, finally) a redesigned interior.
Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:31:00 EST
Let's talk about that new cabin first. It's basically been plucked directly from the redesigned Charger, and boasts the same seven-inch IP display. The center stack's miserable, last-gen display has been replaced by an expansive, 8.4-inch UConnect system. Material quality should see a solid boost with the new cabin, as well.
The exterior, meanwhile, sees a revised front fascia with LED halo lights, as well as new grille inserts. A functional shaker hood scoop is a must-have extra on the V8 models, while the back of the car is highlighted by a new set of LED taillights that don't use the "Racetrack" design of Dodge's other models.
We have good news, and we have bad news. First, the good: It's now possible to get a brand-new Dodge Viper roadster, which is nice, considering we're in the dead of summer and many of us like wind-in-the-hair motoring. Now, the bad: This is not a factory option from the automaker, instead coming courtesy of an aftermarket company called Prefix Performance, and that means it's going to cost you some serious coin.
Tue, 19 Nov 2013 18:30:00 EST
Called Medusa, this drop-top Viper was created without the knowledge or consent of Dodge, but that's probably fine because Prefix works with the automaker already for the final preparation of the American supercar, including paint. According to the company, the current, fifth-gen Viper was built with a convertible version in mind, so no chassis strengthening is required. From the looks of the somewhat grainy photos available, the conversion appears of very high quality.
Want one? Well, that means you're going to need to procure a Viper - Prefix has 10 units ready for transformation as it stands - and that's going to cost at the very least $102,485. Then, you'll need to write a check for an additional $35,000 for Prefix to surgically remove the car's roof. Thing is, for that kind of cash, a prospective owner could buy, among other very nice options, a Viper hardtop and a loaded Miata, or a Corvette Stingray convertible and several pockets full of change. Or, perhaps a new Viper hardtop and a used, first-gen Viper convertible?
Toyota and Lexus stormed the 2014 Kelley Blue Book Best Resale Value Awards, winning a combined 18 categories including best brand and best luxury brand. This marks the third year in a row that both automakers have won the Brand and Luxury Brand resale value awards. In all, Toyota won 11 categories and Lexus won seven.
Honda made a good showing, as well, winning two segments (Accord Plug-In Hybrid and Civic Si) and putting one car on the top-10 Best Resale Value list (CR-V). Chevrolet did even better, winning two segments (with the V6 Camaro and the Corvette) and placing three cars on the top-10-overall list (again, the Camaro and Corvette, plus the Silverado 1500).
The other winners came from Jeep, Dodge, Infiniti, Subaru and Audi. To give you a clearer picture of the Toyota and Lexus domination, their 18 mentions represents more than half of the 34 awards (including the top-10-overall list).