- 1970 chevrolet chevelle(US $27,000.00)
- 1967 chevrolet chevelle(US $12,000.00)
- 1967 chevrolet chevelle super sport(US $15,000.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle ss(US $11,750.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle 2 dr(US $10,250.00)
- 1966 chevrolet chevelle(US $13,910.00)
- 1966 chevrolet chevelle(US $13,000.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle 2-door station wagon(US $13,000.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle(US $13,700.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle super sport 454(US $19,000.00)
- 1955 chevrolet bel air150210 bel air(US $16,400.00)
- 1972 chevrolet chevelle malibu(US $8,700.00)
- 1965 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $15,600.00)
- 1972 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $15,300.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $9,400.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle ss 396(US $19,000.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle ss(US $37,000.00)
- 1967 chevrolet chevelle resto mod(US $13,650.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle malibu(US $7,300.00)
- 1964 chevrolet chevelle ss convertible(US $13,910.00)
- 1967 chevrolet chevelle ss 396(US $12,350.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle(US $12,285.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $11,375.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle malibu(US $2,600.00)
- 1964 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $12,500.00)
- 1972 chevrolet chevelle ss clone(US $2,900.00)
- 1966 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $2,600.00)
- 1973 chevrolet chevelle(US $2,600.00)
- 1967 chevrolet chevelle malibu(US $2,800.00)
- 1964 chevrolet chevelle(US $2,900.00)
- 1974 chevrolet chevelle(US $2,900.00)
- 1967 chevrolet chevelle chevelle ss(US $14,800.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle ss(US $26,000.00)
- 1968 chevrolet chevelle(US $18,700.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle malibu(US $17,600.00)
- 1964 chevrolet chevelle(US $12,100.00)
- 1969 chevrolet chevelle ss 396 big block(US $13,300.00)
- 1969 chevrolet chevelle ss396(US $12,900.00)
- Chevrolet: chevelle 2 dr(US $8,450.00)
- 1966 chevrolet chevelle(US $33,000.00)
- 1964 chevrolet chevelle(US $37,900.00)
- 1965 chevrolet chevelle convertible(US $24,300.00)
- 1969 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $19,000.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $24,300.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $24,300.00)
- 1967 chevrolet chevelle(US $16,500.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $14,700.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle convertible(US $14,000.00)
- 1968 chevrolet chevelle(US $11,500.00)
- 1968 chevrolet chevelle(US $10,400.00)
- 1965 chevrolet chevelle ss - super sport(US $14,500.00)
- 1969 chevrolet chevelle(US $13,400.00)
- 1969 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $14,300.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $13,300.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle ss tribute(US $20,600.00)
- 1968 chevrolet chevelle(US $11,500.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle ss 396(US $23,500.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle ss(US $17,400.00)
- 1971 chevrolet chevelle super sport(US $23,700.00)
- 1970 chevrolet chevelle(US $20,800.00)
Chevrolet Chevelle Price Analytics
About Chevrolet Chevelle
Auto blogTue, 06 Aug 2013 18:59:00 EST
General Motors has announced a large investment in its Spring Hill, Tennessee facility. The former home of Saturn production will be getting a $167 million addition to a previously announced $183 million, to cover a pair of new midsize vehicles. The investment is expected to create 1,800 jobs at the factory.
That $350 million is being divvied up for a pair of programs at Spring Hill. The first will take the bulk of the money ($223 million) and create 1,000 of the 1,800 jobs, while the other will take the remaining $127 million and generate the leftover 800 positions. But GM says the investment will cover "midsize vehicle programs." So what could they be?
The leading candidate in our minds is a new crossover for Buick, called the Anthem, that will slot between the Encore and Enclave, but will be slightly smaller than the Equinox and Terrain. As we've explained, the new model will likely be the first product to sport GM's new D2UX platform, which will eventually replace both the Delta and Theta platforms. Spring Hill is already building the Equinox, so there could be some credence to this theory.
General Motors hadn't had a recall in India since 1995. That changed when it was discovered that certain employees were playing tricks with local emissions testing in order to ensure passing grades for engines. More than ten GM Powertrain employees in India and the US have been let go over the ensuing emissions flap, including Sam Winegarden, VP of global engine engineering, a man who has been with the company since 1969, leading development of some marquee powerplants.
According to Automotive News, an internal investigation revealed that employees "violated testing procedures," sometimes swapping specially prepared low-emissions engines during testing regimes for the Chevrolet Tavera SUV equipped with the 2.0-liter and 2.5-liter engines. Employees were also manipulating weights in order to get vehicles placed into different emissions categories. The discovery has led to GM recall the 114,000 Taveras produced over an eight-year period and halting their production and sale.
The Economic Times of India reports that the issue is due to "a faulty component." GM has developed a solution to the issue, and once it is validated in testing and approved by the Indian authorities, the recalled vehicles will be fixed at dealers and production will resume.
PickupTrucks.com has gone and thrown the latest batch of half-ton pickups into a cage match to see who would come out on top. The site put the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, GMC Sierra 1500, 2013 Ford F-150, Ram 1500, Toyota Tundra and Nissan Titan through a battery of tests. Those included 0-60 miles per hour acceleration, 60-0 mph deceleration, fuel economy, a hill climb, and payload and towing. They even threw the rigs on an autocross course to evaluate overall handling. Each truck was given points based on how it scored in each evaluation.
Who came out on top? Somewhat surprisingly, the 2013 Ford F-150 walked away with the gold, though fewer than 50 points separated first and fourth place. Head over to PickupTrucks.com to read the full evaluation and the final results. You may be shocked to see exactly where some of the segment's newest additions placed. You can also watch a video on the test below.
You can now put prices to your wildest option-sheet dreams of the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra. A microsite for the full-size pickup truck twins has been up since January, and now the full-blown configurator is live and ready to take your virtual orders. The only two chassis configurations available at the moment are the Crew Cab with either a short or standard bed - Regular and Double Cab versions will come later. In Silverado flavors that will run you $32,710 for the short box, $33,010 for the standard box, while the Sierra adds a $1,500 premium to both of those prices, and destination and handling for both models adds another $995.
Since these are American pickups the list of modifications is lengthy, but we added $11,450 in just two steps by starting with the Silverado Crew Cab and standard bed, then checking four-wheel drive and the LTZ Z71 package. Our final truck, resplendent in Brownstone Metallic paint, heated and cooled Cocoa/Dune perforated leather seating and tasty details like chrome recovery hooks, and engine block heater and LED cargo box lighting, rang up $57,285 at the candy store.
They'll be on dealer lots sometime this summer, so now's a good time to start practicing your box-checking.
The 2014 Chevrolet Malibu, having stared at the Impala across the showroom floor for a year, gets nips and tucks all over inspired by its larger brother. The 2.5-liter four-cylinder in the base car will get a stop-start system and 23 city miles per gallon, 35 highway, each number representing a one-mpg improvement over the 2013 car. Output is 196 horsepower and 186 pound-feet of torque.
Opt for the 2.0-liter turbo and, while power holds steady at 259 hp, torque goes up by 14 percent to a striking 295 lb-ft (a figure Chevy calls best in the class). The final details include newly programmed transmission shift points and faster shifts, for better engaging and enjoying the added power.
Looks-wise, the grille's been reshaped to be more in line with the new Chevrolet look, a narrower upper grille hovering over a larger lower grille.
Like the Fast & Furious franchise, the Michael Bay-directed series of Transformers movies has become known as much for its bad acting as its impressive lineup of cars. As filming just started for Transformers 4, Bay's website has confirmed two new cars for the next installment as well as a makeover for everyone's favorite tractor trailer hero, Optimus Prime.
Joining the cast of T4 are a "race-inspired" Chevrolet Corvette Stingray and a Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Vitesse. While Bay's website did not supply names for either car, Bugatti is reporting on its Facebook page that the Veyron will join the Autobots. Speaking of the good guys, top Autobot Optimus Prime is getting an all-new body based on a Western Star with a gaudy appearance that was seemingly inspired by Trick My Truck - right down to the six smoke stacks and side pipes!
Race Recap: 2013 Indianapolis 500 better than Bollywood; all the emotion, none of the music [spoilers]Mon, 27 May 2013 18:55:00 EST
If the 2013 Indy 500 were a movie it would be the one expected to win all the little statues come awards season, and if it were an athlete it would have made spectators watch in awe as it broke record after record. And this kind of talk comes after last year's race was considered one of the best ever - the last lap hijinks in 2012 and Takuma Sato's crash leading to a podium ceremony straight out of a Golden Globes tearjerker.
But this year's race delivered more than anyone expected, from the 250,000 fans to the commentators to the IndyCar series itself and, finally, to the guy who hopped through a two-mile window on Lap 197 to take the lead and keep it until the end.
We recently drove the brand-new 2014 Chevrolet Silverado and found it to be vastly improved compared to the outgoing model. And now that The General's pickup trucks have been squared away, it's time to focus our attention onto their passenger-friendly companions, the Chevrolet Tahoe and GMC Yukon (above).
Our spy photographers have passed along a huge smattering of photos (and a video), showing the new SUVs out testing. Both the short- and long-wheelbase models were spied, and while the overall shape of the vehicles hasn't changed all that much, we expect the updates to be substantial. In addition to new powertrain options, like GM's new small-block V8, we expect the interiors of both SUVs to get massive makeovers, providing better materials throughout their cabins and quieter, more refined environments. We even hear that some trick new suspension developments may be in store for upper-end models.
Visually, these spy shots allow us to see a couple of new details on the SUVs' front and rear fascias, including LED running lamps on the Yukon and some interesting LED taillamp treatments. Of course, the obvious third party missing from this set of photos is the Cadillac Escalade, but as we reported earlier, GM is working to further differentiate the 'Slade from the rest of the fullsize SUV lineup, and is working to make the new model "much less ostentatious."
With Mother's Day coming up, we're always looking for new gift ideas to celebrate the occasion, but hot laps around a track might not be the best suggestion for Darius Khashabi. In a video posted on YouTube, Khashabi straps his mom into the passenger seat of his C6 Corvette Z06 for some laps around Sonoma Raceway (formerly Infineon Raceway) at "60 percent" with comical results.
Now this isn't the first time Mama Khashabi has gotten seat time in her son's car around a track, as his YouTube page shows him pulling a similar stunt - with similar results - around Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca last year. Scroll down for the video, but know that the action really gets going at around the 1:40 mark.
Recently discovered General Motors trademark applications for LT4, LT5, LT88 and LTX have observers wondering what kind of high-performance offerings could be on their way. A new LT4 would mark a return of the engine designation first used on the Corvette Grand Sport, SLP Pontiac Firehawk and SLP Chevrolet Camaro SS from 1996 and 1997. Supposition at Corvette Forum - which provided advance intel on the C7 like these leaked images - believes a new LT4 could go into the high-performance trim of the next-gen, 2015 Camaro that would be more powerful than the 580-horsepower Camaro ZL1.
Seeing an LT5 again would also be déjà vu - in its former life it was a 5.7-liter V8 for the C4 Corvette ZR-1 from 1990-1994 designed by Lotus, producing from 370 hp to 405 hp. A mix of rumor and hope is that the new LT5 will be a supercharged evolution of the 6.2-liter LT1 (pictured) placed in the new C7 Corvette, and that it will go into the C7 version of the ZR1 pumping out something like 700 hp.
The LTX trademark is, as with that last letter, a complete mystery. If the "X" isn't a generic way to denote the whole LT family, it's wondered if it LTX could refer to a crate motor offering like the LSX.