1989 Bmw 635 Csi Rare And Very Fine Car on 2040-cars
is rust free with NO cancer
Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
I A REPOSTING THIS CAR AS IT WAS PULLED AFTER HAVING 14 BIDS DUE TO EXCEEDING MY MONTHLY SPENDING LIMIT AS A NEW MEMBER.
Car is in immaculate condition. It runs and drives like a dream. Has all new tires and I would drive this car ANYWHERE. It is a daily driver.
Having said that, it does have a salvage title as it was rear ended in 2006 and the previous owner spent over $7k on repairing the car- I have photos and receipts of before repair.
Other flaws (I am being nit picky so you know exactly what you are getting):
- Catalytic converter has a split in it so may need a new one eventually. CAR IS NOT LOUD and can be driven as is. I didn't know there was an issue until I took to BMW.
- When they did the repair they tried to color match the car instead of repainting entire car. So the front is a shade darker as you can see in photos. It doesn't look bad at all but when sun hits you can tell.
- Struts are starting to get "Soft" in front said the BMW mechanic and will need to be changed eventually but fine as is.
- Car is in stellar shape and drives like a dream
- Interior is a 10 of 10 for a 1989
- exterior is rust free with NO cancer (always garaged)
- Everything works
- No dash lights or warning lights
- Factory cooler built in back
- Automatic trans
- Too much to list
BMW 6-Series for Sale
- **2005 bmw 645ci base coupe 2-door 4.4l sport package**(US $23,500.00)
- 2007 650i convertible triple black clean carfax sport pck no accidents low miles(US $31,000.00)
- 2005 bmw 645ci base coupe 2-door 4.4l
- +custom turbocharged 1984 bmw 635csi! factory 5 speed euro e24-chassis "shark"!+
- 2010 bmw 6 series 650i coupe, fl car, head up, panorama, alcantara, navi,sat,aux(US $40,999.00)
- Sport package one owner clean carfax just serviced . a rare find like this one.(US $28,800.00)
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Used Car Dealers
Address: 329 N Elm St, Ludlow
Phone: (413) 568-3944
Auto Repair & Service, Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 33 Columbia St, West-Medford
Phone: (781) 595-9292
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Towing
Address: 278 Washington St, N-Attleboro
Phone: (508) 565-8364
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 153 Bedford St, East-Bridgewater
Phone: (508) 715-4690
Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Towing
Phone: (413) 268-7901
Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts
Address: 147 Bay Rd, Middlefield
Phone: (413) 323-4210
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 18:31:00 EST
BMW has confirmed the long-anticipated X4 will bow next year. Norbert Reithofer, chairman of the automaker's board of management, made mention of the upcoming CUV during remarks at the company's annual accounts press conference. Reithofer said that BMW has sold more than 2.7 million X models since it began producing the machines, and that the company plans to expand those offerings with the new X4 next year. He declined to offer up any more details, though from what we've heard so far, the model will be more of a crossover than either the X3 or the X5.
Wed, 25 Dec 2013 19:02:00 EST
Reithofer also made it clear that BMW is getting serious about electric vehicles, saying the i3 (pictured above, in prototype form) is "definitely coming to market" and that the runabout will be ready by late 2013. BMW reports it has had "Several hundred advance orders" for the EV. As you may recall, the i3 uses a special carbon fiber reinforced plastic passenger cell to save weight and boasts a standard range of 93 miles. You can read the full transcripts from the press conference below for more information.
Santa Claus might have his eight reindeer - or nine, when it's foggy - to help him deliver presents in most parts of the world, but in southern California, it looks like he's traded up from Dasher, Dancer, Prancer and company to BMW, Yamaha and Ducati. RNickeyMouse is usually the place to check out spectacular motorcycle crashes on video along LA's Mulholland Drive, but a recent video caught a trio of Santas carving up the iconic, twisty road.
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 10:00:00 EST
The three Santas are together, riding what appears to be a BMW S1000RR, Yamaha R1 and a hard-to-tell custom bike that could be a Ducati 1098. The video, which is posted below, also catches a bonus Santa riding solo on another S1000RR. Happy Christmas to all, and to all a cool bike!
Mini will be kicking off production in the Netherlands, a country that hasn't built a Mini-badged machine since 1966. In honor of this event, BMW Group Classic, the team responsible for all the cars in the BMW Museum, as well as being a spare parts and restoration company in its own right, revived a classic 1959 Austin Seven. That particular car, number 983, was one of the first Minis to be built in the Netherlands.
The Netherlands' JJ Molenaar's Car Companies built 4,000 Austin Sevens and Morris Mini-Minors between 1959 and 1966, although we imagine Dutch Mini production will be much bigger when it starts up again in summer 2014. A five-person team from VDL Nedcar, the group handling production of new Minis, took to the job of restoring the diminutive British car from nose to tail.
The 34-horsepower engine and the transmission were both completely rebuilt, while the door panels were redone by hand. Help from the Mini community aided the VDL Nedcar team in finding authentic replicas or original parts where possible. All told, the new classic Mini is a striking example of what a good restoration can do to a car. The Seven was repainted in its original Farina Gray, adding to the car's sense of authenticity.