1989 Bmw 635 Csi Rare And Very Fine Car on 2040-cars
is rust free with NO cancer
Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
I A REPOSTING THIS CAR AS IT WAS PULLED AFTER HAVING 14 BIDS DUE TO EXCEEDING MY MONTHLY SPENDING LIMIT AS A NEW MEMBER.
Car is in immaculate condition. It runs and drives like a dream. Has all new tires and I would drive this car ANYWHERE. It is a daily driver.
Having said that, it does have a salvage title as it was rear ended in 2006 and the previous owner spent over $7k on repairing the car- I have photos and receipts of before repair.
Other flaws (I am being nit picky so you know exactly what you are getting):
- Catalytic converter has a split in it so may need a new one eventually. CAR IS NOT LOUD and can be driven as is. I didn't know there was an issue until I took to BMW.
- When they did the repair they tried to color match the car instead of repainting entire car. So the front is a shade darker as you can see in photos. It doesn't look bad at all but when sun hits you can tell.
- Struts are starting to get "Soft" in front said the BMW mechanic and will need to be changed eventually but fine as is.
- Car is in stellar shape and drives like a dream
- Interior is a 10 of 10 for a 1989
- exterior is rust free with NO cancer (always garaged)
- Everything works
- No dash lights or warning lights
- Factory cooler built in back
- Automatic trans
- Too much to list
BMW 6-Series for Sale
- **2005 bmw 645ci base coupe 2-door 4.4l sport package**(US $23,500.00)
- 2007 650i convertible triple black clean carfax sport pck no accidents low miles(US $31,000.00)
- 2005 bmw 645ci base coupe 2-door 4.4l
- +custom turbocharged 1984 bmw 635csi! factory 5 speed euro e24-chassis "shark"!+
- 2010 bmw 6 series 650i coupe, fl car, head up, panorama, alcantara, navi,sat,aux(US $40,999.00)
- Sport package one owner clean carfax just serviced . a rare find like this one.(US $28,800.00)
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Mufflers & Exhaust Systems
Address: 420 Belmont St, Grafton
Phone: (508) 755-9387
Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair
Address: 230 Newton St # 11, Wellesley-Hills
Phone: (781) 647-0084
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Towing
Address: 683A American Legion Hwy, Dighton
Phone: (508) 675-5868
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers
Address: 32 Cambridge St, East-Douglas
Phone: (508) 363-2500
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 162 Bedford St, East-Mansfield
Phone: (508) 947-3700
Auto Repair & Service
Address: 16 Hamilton St, Uphams-Corner
Phone: (781) 233-9647
Thu, 15 Aug 2013 12:30:00 EST
Last month, we heard that BMW might be bringing a concept previewing its next M4 sports coupe to this year's Monterey festivities. Well, thanks to the folks at USA Today, we have absolute confirmation of this by way of some leaked images. And goodness, she's certainly a looker.
Sat, 29 Dec 2012 13:02:00 EST
While a few of us still find some of the 4 Series' design to be a bit awkward, it's hard to not immediately warm up to the aggressive bits of this hotter M4 concept. It certainly looks the business of a proper sports car, and a worthy successor to the M3 coupe. Of course, a lot of this will likely be toned down for the production version, which we'll likely be seeing at the 2014 Detroit Auto Show in January, along with its four-door M3 kin.
The official M4 Concept details will be revealed later tonight, but for now, have a look at a few shots of the golden show car in our gallery of leaked shots, above.
It has been 20 years since BMW broke ground on its Spartanburg, SC manufacturing facility, and while the automaker doesn't have any plans to mark the moment, economists and industry analysts have taken a closer look at the facility's impact on South Carolina, the South and global manufacturing. As of November, the Spartanburg plant's 7,000 employees cranked out 25,000 vehicles per month, and BMW has poured some $6 billion into the state since the plant opened in 1993. While that figure nearly matches the state's proposed budget for next year, some say there have been drawbacks.
Tue, 06 Aug 2013 15:31:00 EST
To begin with, South Carolina provided BMW with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of public money and tax breaks with little public oversight, setting a precedent that would repeat itself with other corporations. The Detroit News reports that a Pew Center evaluation found 26 states didn't have a sufficient system for evaluating tax incentive performance. But BMW opened the door for a Southern manufacturing renaissance, with automakers from Mercedes-Benz to Hyundai and Volkswagen opening plants in the Deep South.
While states have raced to offer ever sweeter tax and cash incentives for big manufacturers, officials say BMW is proof the system can pay dividends. You can read the full piece here.
As BMW prepares to launch its new 2 Series lineup, it appears that the current 1 Series is going to get a little attention for itself. Based on these spy photos, the 1 Series hatchback (F20/F21), which is not offered in the US, will be getting a minor facelift in the near future.
From what we can see in these images, the updated 1 Series will definitely be getting a tweaked front end, with most of the attention focusing on the air intakes and grille. Our shooter tells us that it is possible that the headlights may yet be reworked in some way by the time we see this car in production form. It still isn't clear if we'll ever see this bodystyle or the next-gen 1 Series in the US, but our most recent report seems to indicate that the car's fortunes will depend somewhat on how well the Mercedes CLA-Class and Audi A3 sell.