1989 Bmw 635 Csi Rare And Very Fine Car on 2040-cars
is rust free with NO cancer
Burlington, Massachusetts, United States
I A REPOSTING THIS CAR AS IT WAS PULLED AFTER HAVING 14 BIDS DUE TO EXCEEDING MY MONTHLY SPENDING LIMIT AS A NEW MEMBER.
Car is in immaculate condition. It runs and drives like a dream. Has all new tires and I would drive this car ANYWHERE. It is a daily driver.
Having said that, it does have a salvage title as it was rear ended in 2006 and the previous owner spent over $7k on repairing the car- I have photos and receipts of before repair.
Other flaws (I am being nit picky so you know exactly what you are getting):
- Catalytic converter has a split in it so may need a new one eventually. CAR IS NOT LOUD and can be driven as is. I didn't know there was an issue until I took to BMW.
- When they did the repair they tried to color match the car instead of repainting entire car. So the front is a shade darker as you can see in photos. It doesn't look bad at all but when sun hits you can tell.
- Struts are starting to get "Soft" in front said the BMW mechanic and will need to be changed eventually but fine as is.
- Car is in stellar shape and drives like a dream
- Interior is a 10 of 10 for a 1989
- exterior is rust free with NO cancer (always garaged)
- Everything works
- No dash lights or warning lights
- Factory cooler built in back
- Automatic trans
- Too much to list
BMW 6-Series for Sale
- **2005 bmw 645ci base coupe 2-door 4.4l sport package**(US $23,500.00)
- 2007 650i convertible triple black clean carfax sport pck no accidents low miles(US $31,000.00)
- 2005 bmw 645ci base coupe 2-door 4.4l
- +custom turbocharged 1984 bmw 635csi! factory 5 speed euro e24-chassis "shark"!+
- 2010 bmw 6 series 650i coupe, fl car, head up, panorama, alcantara, navi,sat,aux(US $40,999.00)
- Sport package one owner clean carfax just serviced . a rare find like this one.(US $28,800.00)
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Auto Repair & Service, Tire Dealers
Address: 3 Mr Arthur Dr, Bernardston
Phone: (603) 256-8980
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Diagnostic Service
Address: 291 North Rd, Merrimac
Phone: (603) 679-2867
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Truck Service & Repair
Address: 35 Tenean St, Accord
Phone: (617) 825-1264
Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers
Address: 26 Middle Rd, Bradford
Phone: (978) 465-2002
Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Transporters, Shipping Services
Address: 96 Kings Hwy, Granby
Phone: (413) 455-3958
Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission
Address: 97 Bemis Rd, Belchertown
Phone: (508) 615-2738
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 12:45:00 EST
Today, hotrodding has a pretty staid definition. Take one classic American car, add one classic American V8, sprinkle with tire smoke and you pretty much have every hot rod to roll out of a shop in the last 40 years. Mike Borroughs knows it wasn't always this way. Once upon a time, getting your bucket to go faster meant grabbing whatever parts were lazing about the yard, bolting them together with a bit of ingenuity and laughing your way down the quarter mile. It's in that spirit that Burroughs built his 1928 Ford Model A.
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 10:15:00 EST
Rather than turn to the tired flathead or the common Chevrolet small block, Burroughs plucked a 4.0-liter V8 from a 1995 BMW 7 Series. With 300 horsepower and 300 pound-feet of torque, the engine has no trouble shuffling the old A around town. He had to build a custom chassis to get everything to cooperate, but the result is a 1,500-pound heathen that looks built to harass dry lake beds. You can check it out in the video below. Be warned, the soundtrack by Hanni el Khatib may not be safe for work - awesomeness of this caliber rarely is.
BMW is looking to stave off electric vehicle range anxiety with a new program that offers buyers a free gasoline loaner with every i3 purchase. Ward's Auto reports BMW is confident that the EV will give buyers the kind of transportation they need for 90 percent of their trips. The loaners, meanwhile, will be available for those few occasions when drivers need to cover more ground than the machine's batteries will allow. The i3 gets around with help from a 180-horsepower electric motor paired with a lithium-ion battery pack.
Mon, 07 Jul 2014 16:57:00 EST
The combo is good for trips of between 80 and 100 miles depending on driving habits and weather conditions, though BMW also plans to offer a model with a small two-cylinder range-extending gasoline engine as well. That option will likely set you back an additional $4,000. When the machine bows in 2014, it will likely come with a charge time of four to six hours when suckling from a 220-volt outlet.
As far as the conventionally powered loaner car goes, the cost of the program is included in the i3's purchase price, though BMW has yet to figure out how many free loans will be offered, or what happens after that threshold is reached.
With seven seats and front-wheel drive, you might not expect the upcoming long-wheelbase version of the BMW 2 Series Active Tourer to live up to the Ultimate Driving Machine reputation that BMW has fostered over the years. But the latest spy clip from the Nürburgring suggests otherwise.
The Bavarian automaker has apparently been testing its new people mover on the Nordschleife, getting it ready to join the growing 2 Series family. And though it's wearing heavy camouflage, we can clearly see from the video below that it's cornering impressively flat - which bodes well for those who'll need to transport their expanding family but aren't prepared to give up on handling.