2011 Volvo C70 Turbocharged T5 Premium-edition(convertible) on 2040-cars
Redford, Michigan, United States
Engine:2.5 LITER I-5 FIVE CYLINDER TURBO ENGINE
For Sale By:Dealer
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Transmission:Automatic
Vehicle Title:Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed
Year: 2011
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): YV1672MC1BJ107894
Mileage: 91509
Drive Type: FWD
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Burgundy
Make: Volvo
Manufacturer Exterior Color: Solid Black
Manufacturer Interior Color: Cranberry
Model: C70
Number of Cylinders: 5
Number of Doors: 2 Doors
Sub Model: Volvo C70 Premium T5 2dr Convertible 2.5L I-5 Turbo Used Black
Trim: TURBOCHARGED T5 PREMIUM-EDITION(CONVERTIBLE)
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Volvo C70 for Sale
2009 volvo c70 t5 convertible premium(US $9,995.00)
2012 volvo c70 t5(US $100.00)
2004 volvo c70 lpt needs work(US $1,600.00)
2007 volvo c70 t5(US $1,000.00)
2011 volvo c70(US $6,400.00)
2010 volvo c70 t5(US $3,771.00)
Auto Services in Michigan
Westside Collision Service ★★★★★
Vision Collision ★★★★★
Venom Motorsports Inc ★★★★★
Vehicle Accessories ★★★★★
Tuffy Auto Center Novi ★★★★★
Transmission Shop ★★★★★
Auto blog
China's Geely says it has no plan to buy Fiat Chrysler — as FCA stock leaps
Wed, Aug 16 2017HONG KONG — Chinese carmaker Geely Automobile denied media speculation on Wednesday that it planned to make a takeover bid for Fiat Chryslerk Automobiles (FCA), the world's seventh-largest automaker. Geely was one of several Chinese carmakers cited in by Automotive News, which said representatives of "a well-known Chinese automaker" had made an offer this month for FCA, which has a market value of almost $20 billion. "We don't have such a plan at the moment," Geely executive director Gui Shengyue told reporters at an earnings briefing, when asked if Geely was interested in Fiat. He said a foreign acquisition would be complicated, but he did not elaborate. "But for other (Chinese) brands, it could be a fast track for their development," Gui added. However, a source close to the matter said FCA and Geely Automobile's parent firm, Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, had held initial talks late last year, without disclosing their nature. The source confirmed Geely was no longer interested in FCA, noting that the parent company had only three months ago announced its first push into Southeast Asia with the purchase of 49.9 percent of struggling Malaysian carmaker Proton, a deal that also included a stake in Lotus. Geel's denial failed to dent FCA's stock. The price of its Milan-based shares has jumped more than 10 percent to a 19-year high since Automotive News first reported on Monday, citing unnamed sources, that FCA had rejected the Chinese offer as too low. FCA stock on the New York Stock Exchange rose sharply on Monday from $11.60 to $12.38 and on Wednesday was trading at $12.84. FCA declined to comment on Wednesday. FCA Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne has repeatedly called for mergers as a way of sharing the costs of making cleaner, more advanced cars, but he has repeatedly failed to find a partner and retreated from his search for in April, saying FCA would stick to its business plan. He has also spoken of spinning the successful Jeep and Ram divisions off from FCA. Europe's largest carmaker, Volkswagen, and General Motors have both said they are not interested in talks with FCA. On Wednesday, Geely Automobile reported a doubling of first-half profit, above expectations, as cars designed with Sweden's Volvo won over domestic consumers. Volvo is a unit of the Zhejiang Geely group, and has recently announced it will share its technology with Geely.
Volvo Cars August sales down 4.6% year-on-year
Sat, Sep 3 2022HELSINKI — Sweden's Volvo Cars saw its August sales fall by 4.6% year-on-year to 43,666 vehicles as the global semiconductor shortage and other disruptions continued to hurt deliveries, the Swedish car maker said in a statement. Demand remained good, but the component shortages as well as power cuts and COVID-19 outbreaks in China interrupted output, the company said. Volvo Cars on Thursday said it would temporarily close its plant in the Chinese city of Chengdu due to local coronavirus restrictions and that a second facility had also been affected by recent lockdowns. The company's shares traded down 0.7% at 0737 GMT, lagging a 1% rise in Stockholm's benchmark index. (Reporting by Essi Lehto, editing by Terje Solsvik) Related video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Defying Trump, major automakers finalize California emissions deal
Tue, Aug 18 2020WASHINGTON — The California Air Resources Board (CARB) and major automakers on Monday confirmed they had finalized binding agreements to cut vehicle emissions in the state, defying the Trump administration's push for weaker curbs on tailpipe pollution. The agreements with carmakers Ford Motor Co, Volkswagen AG, Honda Motor Co and BMW AG were first announced in July 2019 as voluntary measures prompting anger from U.S. President Donald Trump. A month later, the Justice Department opened an antitrust probe into the agreements. The government ended the investigation without action. The Trump administration in March finalized a rollback of U.S. vehicle emissions standards to require 1.5% annual increases in efficiency through 2026. That is far weaker than the 5% annual increases in the discarded rules adopted under President Barack Obama. The 50-page California agreements, which extend through 2026, are less onerous than the standards finalized by the Obama administration but tougher than the Trump administration standards. The automakers have also agreed to electric vehicle commitments. Volvo Cars, owned by China's Geely Holdings, said in March it planned to join the automakers agreeing to the California requirements. It has also finalized its agreement. The settlement agreements say California and automakers agreed to resolve "potential legal disputes concerning the authority of CARB" and other states that have adopted California's standards. In May, a group of 23 U.S. states led by California and some major cities, challenged the Trump vehicle emissions rule. Other major automakers like General Motors Co, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV and Toyota Motor Corp did not join the California agreement. Those companies also sided with the Trump administration in a separate lawsuit over whether the federal government can strip California of the right to set zero emission vehicle requirements. Ford said the "final agreement will reduce emissions in our vehicles at a more stringent rate, support and incentivize the production of electrified products, and create regulatory certainty." BMW said "by setting these long-term, predictable, and achievable standards, we have the regulatory certainty that is necessary for long-term planning that will not only reduce greenhouse gas emissions but ultimately benefit consumers as well."Â