2012 Nissan Maxima 3.5 Sv Sport Sedan Sun Roof Leather Only 2k --- Free Shipping on 2040-cars
Houston, Texas, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Salvage
Engine:3.5L 3498CC V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Make: Nissan
Model: Maxima
Trim: SV Sedan 4-Door
Options: HDD DVD NAVIGATION SYSTEM, REAR VIEW CAMERA, Cooled Seats, Heated Seats, Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Mileage: 2,449
Sub Model: SV
Exterior Color: Silver
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Interior Color: Black
Number of Doors: 4
Number of Cylinders: 6
Nissan Maxima for Sale
1998 nissan maxima se sedan 4-door 3.0l
1995 nissan maxima gle sedan 4-door 3.0l(US $2,750.00)
2010 3.5 sv (4dr sdn v6 cvt 3.5 sv) used 3.5l v6 24v automatic fwd sedan premium
2001 nissan maxima se only 109k in great condition(US $3,800.00)
2004 nissan maxima se sedan 4-door 3.5l
2010 nissan maxima 3.5 sv pano sunroof nav rear cam 31k texas direct auto(US $23,780.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Yale Auto ★★★★★
World Car Mazda Service ★★★★★
Wilson`s Automotive ★★★★★
Whitakers Auto Body & Paint ★★★★★
Wetzel`s Automotive ★★★★★
Wetmore Master Lube Exp Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa resigns, successor to be named
Mon, Sep 9 2019YOKOHAMA, Japan — Nissan Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa tendered his resignation Monday after acknowledging that he had received dubious income and vowed to pass the leadership of the Japanese automaker to a new generation. Board member Yasushi Kimura told reporters at an evening news conference at company headquarters in Yokohama that the board has approved Saikawa's resignation, effective Sept. 16, and a successor will be appointed next month. A search is underway, he added. Calls for Saikawa's resignation, which arose after the arrest last year of his predecessor, Carlos Ghosn, on various financial misconduct allegations, have grown louder after Saikawa acknowledged last week that he had received dubious payments. The income was linked to the stock price of Nissan Motor Co., and he has said his pay got inflated by illicitly adjusting the date for cashing in. The automaker's board met to look into the allegations against Saikawa, as well as other issues related to Ghosn's allegations and corporate ethics at the company. Kimura said the income Saikawa had received was confirmed as "not illegal." Ghosn, who is out on bail and awaiting trial, says he's innocent. Kimura and three other board members, who all have backgrounds outside the company, said their investigation of the scandal over Ghosn's arrest found that alleged misconduct by Ghosn and Greg Kelly, a former board member who was also arrested, had caused 35 billion yen ($350 million) in damage to the company. Nissan will seek a repayment of the damages, Kimura said. The board said about 10 candidates are being considered as a replacement for Saikawa. They did not identify them, but said outsiders and non-Japanese are on the list. Until a successor is decided, Chief Operating Officer Yasuhiro Yamauchi will serve as interim chief, the board said. Saikawa has not been charged. "I have been trying to do what needs to be done so that I can pass the baton over as soon as possible," he told reporters earlier in the day, referring to his willingness to leave his job. Saikawa did not appear at the news conference initially, but the four board members who led the event said he would later. Saikawa has said he didn't know about the improprieties, promised to return the money and blamed the system he said Ghosn had created at Nissan for the dubious payments. Japanese media reports said Saikawa had received tens of millions of yen (hundreds of thousands of dollars) in extra compensation.
Nissan puts Le Mans prototype program under review
Sun, Jul 19 2015Nissan had a challenging time developing its GT-R LM Nismo, then it faced enormous challenges at Le Mans, the race it designed the car for, and now the race outfit is dealing with challenges in the boardroom. While the outfit gets ready for a test at the Circuit of the Americas, Sportscar365 reports that Nissan executives in Japan are deciding how to proceed with their LMP1 program. The meetings were presaged last month by CEO Carlos Ghosn, who said at last month's Formula E race in London that "we must assess the strategy. We wanted to be different and competitive, we have only been different." Both Ghosn's wording and that of the Sportscar365 piece make it seem that company bosses are wrangling over continuing with "the current specification" of the GT-R LM Nismo, not the entire two-year race program. If that's the case and the decision goes against, we could see a more traditional Nissan racer in La Sarthe next year. While it's easy for us to say this, we think that would be a shame. Le Mans is hard enough to win with a massive budget and a traditional race car - just ask Peugeot and Toyota, and remember that Porsche didn't go home covered in laurels its first year back, either. Given just how different Nissan's car is, a year in the deep weeds at the world's biggest and least forgiving endurance race against veteran competition isn't an outrageous outcome. And remember, persistent issues prevented the team from using the car's hybrid system, robbing the GT-R LM Nismo of half its horsepower and rear-wheel drive. That was never going to go well. Can the engineers get the GT-R LM Nismo to work properly? We don't know. But we'd like to see them get a proper chance to get it right. Related Video:
Nissan demonstrates GT-R LM Nismo's radical aero
Tue, Jun 2 2015Nissan took a radical approach in designing its GT-R LM Nismo, turning the usual LMP1 form on its head to create a rather unusual prototype. So why did it take such a drastic approach? In a word: aero. In designing a front-engined, front-drive Le Mans prototype, Nissan was able to free itself from many of the restrictions placed on aerodynamic development. So while the likes of Toyota, Audi and Porsche struggle to create as much downforce as the regulations will allow at the rear of their cars, Nissan is finding boatloads more at the front. It's an innovative approach if we've ever seen one, and you can see and hear the team explain how it all works in this latest video clip above.













