2007 Nissan Versa on 2040-cars
Belleville, Illinois, United States
I am the second owner of the car and my son is the first owner. The car has been well taken care of and maintained regularly. If vehicle is purchased, the purchaser would have to come and pick the vehicle up. I have a 2007 Nissan Versa with 93,400 miles, 122-HP, 1.8L DOHC 4-Cylinder Engine, 127 lb.- ft. of torque, ultra low emissions vehicle, 4 speed automatic transmission, independent strut front suspension w/integrated stabilizer bar, front stabilizer bar, ripple-control shock absorbers, power assisted vented front disc/rear drum brakes, electric power steering, and 13.2 gallon fuel tank tachometer. 4 way adjustable diver's seat, am/fm/cd audio system w/4 speakers, 60/40 split fold down rear seatbacks, front door map pockets, air conditioning w/in-cabin microfilter, tilt steering column, variable intermittent windshield wipers, front and rear cup holders, front and rear passenger folding assist grips, and passenger side covered visor vanity mirror. Front and rear splash guards, 5 piece floor/trunk mat set, power windows w/drivers one touch up and down, power locks, remote keyless entry, door armrest pad, rear door pockets, and glove compartment light. I am the second owner of the car. I purchased the car from my son. I have recently had the car serviced and have to paperwork with a itemization of what has been done. The car is black with tinted windows and has gray cloth interior. The a/c and radio are in working order. |
Nissan Versa for Sale
Hatchback(US $5,800.00)
Nissan versa sv low miles 4 dr sedan automatic gasoline 1.6l 4 cyl engine magnet
2007 nissan versa s automatic power windows/locks florida car 1 owner reliable !
08 keyless entry tint cd player cloth upholstery rear defrost air conditioning
1-owner, extra clean. fuel efficient 40 mpg hwy/31 mpg city
1.8l cd front wheel drive power steering a/c abs traction control great mpg!(US $14,693.00)
Auto Services in Illinois
Webb Chevrolet ★★★★★
Wally`s Collision Center ★★★★★
Twin City Upholstery Ltd. ★★★★★
Tuffy Auto Service Centers ★★★★★
Towing St. Louis ★★★★★
Suburban Wheel Cover Co ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn re-arrested and thrown back in jail [UPDATE]
Thu, Apr 4 2019TOKYO — Tokyo prosecutors arrested Nissan's former chairman Carlos Ghosn on Thursday for a fourth time, on fresh allegations that cut short his brief time outside detention. Early in the morning, Ghosn was taken from his apartment in Tokyo to the prosecutors' office and then sent to the Tokyo Detention Center, the same facility where he spent more than three months following his arrest in November. He had been released on bail just a month earlier. It's unclear how long Ghosn may be detained under the latest arrest, which involves what prosecutors said was a new alleged crime. "My arrest this morning is outrageous and arbitrary," Ghosn said in a statement issued Thursday. "It is part of another attempt by some individuals at Nissan to silence me by misleading the prosecutors. Why arrest me except to try to break me? I will not be broken. I am innocent of the groundless charges and accusations against me." The prosecutors defended the move, saying the latest allegations are a new case requiring precautions to prevent Ghosn from destroying evidence. They allege $5 million in funds sent by a Nissan subsidiary to an overseas dealership were diverted to a company controlled by Ghosn. "We now have a totally different case, and we are only doing what we think is right," Shin Kukimoto, deputy chief prosecutor at the Tokyo District Prosecutor's Office, told reporters. "As a result of our investigation, we have a new case in which he must be detained, and we have appropriately obtained an arrest warrant from the court," he said. Ghosn, 65, was first arrested on Nov. 19 on charges of under-reporting his compensation. He was rearrested twice in December, including on breach of trust charges. The multiple arrests prolong detentions without trial and are an oft-criticized prosecution tactic in Japan's criminal justice system. The allegations in the most recent arrest cover three money transfers from 2015 through last year, according to the prosecutors. Kukimoto said the new allegation of breach of trust is different from an earlier charge made in January. The companies where the money was transferred to, the motives, and the alleged scheme are all different, he said. He refused to identify the three companies allegedly involved but said one company was in effect owned by Ghosn. Unlike an earlier case, in which Ghosn caused damage to Nissan to benefit himself and a business partner, this time it was merely "for his own personal benefit," Kukimoto said.
Renault board names Ghosn stand-ins, as tensions with Nissan increase
Wed, Nov 21 2018PARIS/TOKYO — French carmaker Renault tapped its chief operating officer and a senior board member to fill in for embattled boss Carlos Ghosn, after an investigation by alliance partner Nissan led to his arrest on suspicion of financial misconduct. Thierry Bollore, Ghosn's operational second-in-command, will become deputy chief executive, while lead independent director Philippe Lagayette assumes the function of interim chairman, Renault said after a board meeting late on Tuesday. But the board refrained from firing Ghosn while awaiting more detail on the allegations — in a decision that could also buy more time for an accelerated, permanent succession process. "Mr. Ghosn, temporarily incapacitated, remains Chairman and Chief Executive Officer," Renault said in a statement. "During this period, the board will meet on a regular basis under the chairmanship of the lead independent director." Ghosn, one of the car industry's best-known leaders, was arrested on Monday after Nissan said he had engaged in years of wrongdoing, including personal use of company money and under-reported earnings. The Japanese company plans to remove him as chairman on Thursday. The French government, Renault's biggest shareholder, had begun to distance itself from Ghosn, calling for new interim leadership before the meeting, as the Japanese investigation expanded to include Renault-Nissan alliance finances. "Carlos Ghosn is no longer in a position where he is capable of leading Renault," Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said earlier in the day. "Renault has been weakened, which makes it all the more necessary to act quickly." Statements by Le Maire, Renault and its board all echoed French preoccupations over the future of the alliance first articulated by President Emmanuel Macron within hours of Ghosn's arrest on Monday. Following talks between Le Maire and his Japanese counterpart Hiroshige Seko on Tuesday, the ministers reaffirmed their "shared wish to maintain this winning cooperation." But in a sign that Nissan may now seek to loosen its French parent's hold on the partnership, the Japanese company informed Renault it also had evidence of potential wrongdoing at Renault-Nissan BV, the Dutch venture overseeing alliance operations under Renault's ultimate control, three people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
Nissan shares slide 5% after report Renault exploring stake reduction
Mon, Apr 25 2022TOKYO — Shares of Nissan Motor Co slumped 5% on Monday, their biggest fall in more than a month, following a report that top shareholder Renault may consider lowering its stake in the Japanese automaker. Bloomberg reported on Friday that Renault may consider lowering its Nissan shareholding as part of plans to separate its electric vehicle business. The French car maker has been pushing ahead with plans to split its electric and combustion-engine businesses in an attempt to catch rivals such as Tesla and Volkswagen On Friday, Renault said all options were on the table for separating the electric vehicle business, including a possible public listing in the second half of 2023. Any plans would be subject to approval from alliance partner Nissan, Renault finance chief Thierry Pieton said, adding the Japanese automaker was "in the loop" as Renault weighed up its options. Renault and Nissan have declined to comment on the report. Shares of Nissan fell to 509.8 yen in Tokyo, marking their biggest one-day decline since early March and underperforming an almost 2% drop in the Nikkei index. The car makers' two-decade-old alliance, which includes Mitsubishi Motors, was rocked by the 2018 ouster of alliance founder Carlos Ghosn amid a financial scandal. They have since pledged to pool more resources. In January they said they would work more closely together to make electric cars. They detailed a $26 billion investment plan for the next five years. But their unequal relationship has long been a source of friction in Japan. Renault owns 43.4% of Nissan, which in turn has a 15% non-voting stake in its shareholder. Renault bailed out Nissan two decades ago, but is now the smaller automaker by sales. Related video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Earnings/Financials Green Mitsubishi Nissan Renault